• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Islam spread by the sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahasn ebn sawresho

ما ملكت ايمانكم
this words is very important to understand the slavers in islam
if the word of God Unchangeable
So slavery existed in the Word of God
I speak for Thought
Nama muslim moderate rejects slavery
But they can not Cancel texts from the Koran clear and explicit
While in Christianity
There is no text says that a constant state of slavery
But Christianity rejects slavery
Because it says that man is free and and no salves
Even in the faith is a free
Christian and accept evolution, so the humanity when he refused in international law slavery was consistent with her ​​education
But in Islamic countries, the Koran is the source of laws
That can be at any time to return to the laws of slavery easily
Because Islamic thought to Aaghei slavery
And slavery in Muslim countries are in dealing with the poor classes
And also to deal with the maids
Especially coming from East Asian countries to the Persian Gulf
The slaves that one of the reasons the spread of Islam in the Philippines and Bangladesh
Hadma go to Saudi Arabia
And get back to her and she married the Gulf
And became a Muslim
Thus spread of Islam in southern Philippines
It wants to make sure that tracks the movement of labor to the Gulf

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
And furthermore you used the word "encourages", in the quote below:

The word "encourage" is the operative key word.

"Encourage" is not the rule or law, it is done at the individual's discretion, not because Allah want slavery abolished.

If a Muslim don't want to free slaves, he doesn't have to. Nothing in the Quran will force a Muslim to free his slaves, because slavery or owning slaves is not made illegal.

And the slave is free if he wanted to be a slave,that is a choice by itself.

Why many countries legalize prostitution that women are forced to sell their bodies for their living.

Why not finding good and honorable jobs for them or do you think women are free to choose to work as prostitutes if they wish to be so.

Looncall

ما ملكت ايمانكم
this words is very important to understand the slavers in islam
if the word of God Unchangeable
So slavery existed in the Word of God
I speak for Thought
Nama muslim moderate rejects slavery
But they can not Cancel texts from the Koran clear and explicit
While in Christianity
There is no text says that a constant state of slavery
But Christianity rejects slavery
Because it says that man is free and and no salves
Even in the faith is a free
Christian and accept evolution, so the humanity when he refused in international law slavery was consistent with her ​​education
But in Islamic countries, the Koran is the source of laws
That can be at any time to return to the laws of slavery easily
Because Islamic thought to Aaghei slavery
And slavery in Muslim countries are in dealing with the poor classes
And also to deal with the maids
Especially coming from East Asian countries to the Persian Gulf
The slaves that one of the reasons the spread of Islam in the Philippines and Bangladesh
Hadma go to Saudi Arabia
And get back to her and she married the Gulf
And became a Muslim
Thus spread of Islam in southern Philippines
It wants to make sure that tracks the movement of labor to the Gulf

I find I cannot express in words the intense outrage I feel when reading this post.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Why many countries legalize prostitution that women are forced to sell their bodies for their living.

Why not finding good and honorable jobs for them or do you think women are free to choose to work as prostitutes if they wish to be so.
What is this talk ----
Is there a provision in the Bible allows prostitution
Dear Muslim --aa Diguena -
I'm talking about the Koranic verses and Islamic concepts
Prostitution and causes something else
Are you able to write the text of the Bible allows prostitution
As for slavery in Islam, Islam did not abolish slavery
The best example of the latter part of the verse
That allows marriage of two and three and four and the last part
Is slain
Any slaves
Read verse quietly and without intolerance

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Was Islam spread by the sword?

No.

For example:

Spread of Islam in Mali:

Muslims in Mali

Islam as practiced in the country until recently was reported to be relatively tolerant and adapted to local conditions. Women participated in economic and political activity, engaged in social interaction, and generally did not wear veils. Islam in Mali has absorbed mystical elements, ancestor veneration and the African Traditional Religion that still thrive. Many aspects of Malian traditional society encourage norms consistent with democratic citizenship, including tolerance, trust, pluralism, the separation of powers and the accountability of the leader to the governed.

Relations between the Muslim majority and the Christian and other religious minorities—including practitioners of African Traditional Religion were reported to be generally stable until recently, although there have been several cases of instability and tension in the past. It is relatively common to find adherents of a variety of faiths within the same family. Many followers of one religion usually attend religious ceremonies of other religions, especially weddings, baptisms, and funerals.

Since the 2012 imposition of Sharia rule in northern parts of the country, persecution of Christians in the north increased significantly and was described as severe by Open Doors which publishes the Christian persecution index; Mali appears as number 7 in the 2013 index list.[3][4]

Implementation of Sharia in the rebel-controlled north included banning of music, cutting off of hands or feet of thieves, stoning of adulterers and public whipping of smokers, alcohol drinkers and women who are not properly dressed.[5] In 2012 several Islamic sites in Mali were destroyed or damaged by vigilante activists linked to Al Qaeda which claimed that the sites represented "idol worship".[6]

There are foreign Islamic preachers that operate in the north of the country, while mosques associated with Dawa (an Islamist group) are located in Kidal, Mopti, andBamako. The organization Dawa has gained adherents among the Bellah, who were once the slaves of the Tuareg nobles, and also among unemployed youth. The interest these groups have in Dawa is based on a desire to dissociate themselves from their former masters, and to find a source of income for the youth. The Dawa sect has a strong influence in Kidal, while the Wahabi movement has been reported to been steadily growing in Timbuktu. The country's traditional approach to Islam is relatively moderate, as reflected in the ancient manuscripts from the former University of Timbuktu.

In August 2003, a conflict erupted in the village of Yerere in Western Mali when traditional Sunni practitioners attacked Wahhabi Sunnis, who were building an authorized mosque.[7]

Other foreign missionary groups are Christian groups that are based in Europe and engaged in development work, primarily the provision of health care and education.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mali

I don't see any sword in spread of Islam in Mali.

Do you see any? Please

Regards

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
What is this talk ----
Is there a provision in the Bible allows prostitution
Dear Muslim --aa Diguena -
I'm talking about the Koranic verses and Islamic concepts
Prostitution and causes something else
Are you able to write the text of the Bible allows prostitution
As for slavery in Islam, Islam did not abolish slavery
The best example of the latter part of the verse
That allows marriage of two and three and four and the last part
Is slain
Any slaves
Read verse quietly and without intolerance

Do you think prostitution is awful ?
Do you believe that women shouldn't have the right to work as prostitute ?

mahasn ebn sawresho

I find I cannot express in words the intense outrage I feel when reading this post.
Why anger, my friend.
This is the word of God in the Koran
I have not invented
Read verse well
Marry two, three and four
** And proprietary ,وما ملكت ايمانكم.؟؟؟؟؟؟
But I am weak English language that I could not translate accurately, but its meaning is slave
* ملكت ايمانكم mean Enjoy sexual Paljoara without a marriage contract
I'm talking to you from my studies of Islamic law - I could not put the sources of documentation
But you can refer to the meanings of the two words in Arabic language
And also the rules of Arabic
The letter wow(و) and او
The ones you'll learn that the Queen is not the right of wives -
This is the full meaning of state
Permission to Angill
Think about this God who said these words

mahasn ebn sawresho

Do you think prostitution is awful ?
Do you believe that women shouldn't have the right to work as prostitute ?
Why is this question off-topic
I introduced you to state and there is also another topic for temporary marriage
In spite of this, I tell you
I am a Christian believe of polygamy because he insulted the woman has
And also refuse all kinds of adultery
Because marriage is sacred in the Christian Association
Wi-sexual relationship with the wife is not considered adultery with
This is the Christian faith
But he has committed adultery in the world
This is another topic

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Why anger, my friend.
I have not invented
Read verse well
But I am weak English language that I could not translate accurately, but its meaning is slave
I'm talking to you from my studies of Islamic law - I could not put the sources of documentation
The letter wow(و) and او
Permission to Angill

Your ignorance in the quran is overwhelming.

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.(4:3)

This is a conditional marriage and in a case that you have to care and raise the orphans which is regarded as a good deed and as to save them from poverty and exploitation.

If in a case that he can't do it himself and in need for a woman to help him raising the orphans then he is allowed to marry till 4 of women for raising the orphans that he can afford and if he can't deal with those women justily then better if he could hire women (right hand possess) to do the job of care to the orphans.

Looncall

Why anger, my friend.
I have not invented
Read verse well
The letter wow(و) and او
Permission to Angill

Well ... I do not believe in Gods, so lets set that aspect aside.

No matter what it says in any so-called holy book, it should be obvious to any decent person that slavery is evil. People should not be property.

What you have demonstrated is that islam deserves to be eradicated.

I encourage muslims to be more moral than their religion. Fortunately, most are so.

Looncall

Your ignorance in the quran is overwhelming.

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.(4:3)

This is a conditional marriage and in a case that you have to care and raise the orphans which is regarded as a good deed and as to save them from poverty and exploitation.

If in a case that he can't do it himself and in need for a woman to help him raising the orphans then he is allowed to marry till 4 of women for raising the orphans that he can afford and if he can't deal with those women justily then better if he could hire women (right hand possess) to do the job of care to the orphans.

I suspect that possess refers to slaves, not hired help.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Well ... I do not believe in Gods, so lets set that aspect aside.

No matter what it says in any so-called holy book, it should be obvious to any decent person that slavery is evil. People should not be property.

What you have demonstrated is that islam deserves to be eradicated.

I encourage muslims to be more moral than their religion. Fortunately, most are so.

No i don't think so.
Muslims today are far less moral than their religion.

1robin

Christian/Baptist

Legalizing protestation does not force a single women to do anything.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Legalizing protestation does not force a single women to do anything.

How not forced ?
She is forced to sell her body in order to live, do you think she is happy to be every hour with a man if not for the need of money.

outhouse

Atheistically
Its the only religion that breeds its own hatred due to required fundamentalist beliefs.

And It has its own built in hatred, its own people have been fighting each other since they created these beliefs.

Its core foundation, is that all other religions are wrong and in error. Maybe they dont see how this creates conflict and hatred ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.