• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Trey of Diamonds

0003800053126_500X500.jpg

Sgloom

this thread reminds me, i need to eat something today. sometimes i forget. i also need to go grocery shopping. uggh... i have a few things in my fridge for sandwiches. i have some deli sliced corn beef, swiss, mustard and bacon on sourdough. itll work for now

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
finely chopped apple, coated in half a cup plain yoghurt, a bit of mixed nut, some cardamom for taste.. quick, easy, healthy, and delicious ... can't beat it.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Egg beaters, bacon, potatoes O'brien with swiss cheese, and some milk. quite a late breakfast :p

Wannabe Yogi

For breakfast took the left over mash-potatoes and made potato pancakes. Fruit smothies and coffee. My son loved it.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
We have eaten very bad Super Bowl food today. Velveeta cheese dip with lots of meat in it, and sausage balls. And beer.

Very, very bad today.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I guess not as bad as some others really, because I did have some popcorn when the bowl first started and then ordered a pizza at half-time. I really shouldn't have eaten 3 slices on my diet, but...oh well. The rare splurge is alright. :p Though, I tell you, those commercials for the Bud Light Platinum was really making me wish I had a beer to go along with my pizza. :drool:

Renji

Sandwich... with guava jelly as its filling. I really love that... and the strawberry jam too.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Are they those little Clementines? I've been eating them like CRAZY! I love when they are in season.
Nope, full size variety.

I do like clementines as a treat when they are in season, though. If they were clementines, I could eat a dozen throughout one day.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
A couple of honey buns and some reeces cups. I'll eat healthy later.