• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Foxfire

It's all about the Light
Pasta with cheese sauce, ham, onions and mushrooms.

Last night, red beans and rice with bacon,corn and onion.

Indulged in dessert as well: strawberry rhubarb pie and vanilla ice cream!
(Must do my penance on the treadmill today)

Foxfire

It's all about the Light
Beautiful organic greens grown across the river with local roasted in olive oil vegetables: potatoes, squash and onion. Yum, life is good. Oh, and chives from my herb garden.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I just served up a meal that really earned me some brownie points with my husband!

Baked chicken stuffed with shrimp/cornbread dressing, baked asian sweet potatoes, a fresh salad with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, carrots, onion slivers, and chunks of avocado, and fresh baked whole wheat/oat bread = hot out of the oven with butter.

And a big glass of iced tea.

And then I gave him a massage with massage oil from head to toe.

YES!

Draka

Wonder Woman
I just served up a meal that really earned me some brownie points with my husband!

Baked chicken stuffed with shrimp/cornbread dressing, baked asian sweet potatoes, a fresh salad with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, carrots, onion slivers, and chunks of avocado, and fresh baked whole wheat/oat bread = hot out of the oven with butter.

And a big glass of iced tea.

And then I gave him a massage with massage oil from head to toe.

YES!

Ok,...what do you want in exchange for coming over and cooking that for my household? I'll take a pass on the massage though. ;)