• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Pear/blueberry/almond milk smoothie. Very fluffy. It would probably make a better sorbet than a smoothie.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Today I am attempting a vegetarian day, and even then, limited intake (limited for me :rolleyes:). I did not eat anything this morning. This is my first meal of the day... 2 slices of plain pizza, a small container of white bean and swiss chard soup in veg. broth. For later today I have Greek yogurt, a Muscle Milk shake, oatmeal, and maybe p.b. on whole wheat with milk. I'm going to attempt this vegetarian thing again. Like quitting smoking, they say the more you try, the more likely you will be successful... "if at first you don't succeed... blah blah blah". :D I have only one already prepared meal of mammal flesh. I may or may not have that over the weekend. But that will be the end of eating anything with mammary glands. I have some poultry and fish in the refrig. though. I have to plan this so I don't fail... "people don't plan to fail, they fail to plan" (oh where do I get this stuff? :facepalm:). My veg diet tends to be too starchy and gluten-y (intolerance).

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Today I am attempting a vegetarian day, and even then, limited intake (limited for me :rolleyes:). I did not eat anything this morning. This is my first meal of the day... 2 slices of plain pizza, a small container of white bean and swiss chard soup in veg. broth. For later today I have Greek yogurt, a Muscle Milk shake, oatmeal, and maybe p.b. on whole wheat with milk. I'm going to attempt this vegetarian thing again. Like quitting smoking, they say the more you try, the more likely you will be successful... "if at first you don't succeed... blah blah blah". :D I have only one already prepared meal of mammal flesh. I may or may not have that over the weekend. But that will be the end of eating anything with mammary glands. I have some poultry and fish in the refrig. though. I have to plan this so I don't fail... "people don't plan to fail, they fail to plan" (oh where do I get this stuff? :facepalm:). My veg diet tends to be too starchy and gluten-y (intolerance).

Best of luck to you. :yes:

I need to try and go veggie myself. But chicken is just so good. :sad:

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks, I hope I can do it. I'm a gluten intolerant carbaholic, yet I still eat pizza and white pasta. :rolleyes: Whole wheat seems to be easier on me. "In the past few days when I've seen myself I seem..." (I Don't Know How To Love Him just popped into my head :facepalm:) to have lost the desire for four-legged meat. I don't really care for turkey, and the only part of the chicken I like is the wings if the chicken itself is dry. The only seafood I really like is salmon and shrimp. So how I got to be 200 lbs being this picky is beyond me. :shrug:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yummy! :D

I had a couple of "flatizas" from Subway. One Buffalo chicken, the other veggie.
I don't think the Subways around here have a buffalo chicken flatiza. Veggie, pepperoni, and some three-or-how-many-ever meat one. I think I might have a sub for lunch today.

I'm cooking a fish sandwich for breakfast. Being back at my parents (pipe to my water heater busted and flooded my house and ruined the floor) really sucks alot, largely because the other options for food are cheese sticks, hot pockets, snack cakes, chips, and literally nothing else but frozen, refined, processed junk.
At least I can say with confidence now my regular diet isn't that bad. I'm really hating this super-refined "bread" they have that isn't filling like the real thing is. And then my parents think alot of my food looks weird; this is due to the fact the furthest they make it into the ethnic food isle is the first few shelves into it that has some of the taco stuff.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Green beans, Cauliflower, Soy beans, carrots and broccoli
And red bean buns.... not the paste, the actual bean