• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Leftovers from Easter Lunch
Ham, mashed potatoes, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli

Tumah

Veteran Member
I can tell you what I'm not eating!
1646890_290[1].jpg

Each one is about a foot in diameter. I ate roughly 16 of these in the past 7 days. I'm done thanks.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Chicken karaage with steamed broccoli, asparagus, sugar-pea snaps and a bowl of rice. Also had a little kimchi with it.

GoodbyeDave

Chicken karaage with steamed broccoli, asparagus, sugar-pea snaps and a bowl of rice. Also had a little kimchi with it.
I'm seriously impressed! That's what I call real cooking. I'm just going to have pea soup, scotch egg and salad, a satsuma, and bread pudding. But pea soup and bread pudding are my ultimate comfort foods.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm seriously impressed! That's what I call real cooking. I'm just going to have pea soup, scotch egg and salad, a satsuma, and bread pudding. But pea soup and bread pudding are my ultimate comfort foods.

Thanks, I try. :eek:

Today was noticeably more simple, stuffed red peppers with couscous but after yesterday's meal, it felt good.