• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Tonight's meal:

24-04-14_Meal_zps090a8a43.jpg

Up to down, left to right: Miso soup, plain Japanese white rice, grilled smocked mackerel, daikon, kimchi and steamed broccoli.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
6" Subway veggie delite on honey oat with plain cheese - melted, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and sweet corn then topped with sweet onion sauce.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I've had 2 slices of plain pizza, a Muscle Milk shake, and a cup of rice pudding so far today. Tonight I may have lentil soup with quinoa, or more likely, my version of chole masala (it didn't turn out bad :)) with quinoa. In the past two weeks the only non-veg I've had is seafood 3 or 4 times. I've had eggs, though I know it's iffy wrt vegetarianism.

That naan pizza sounds delish (ye gods, she annoys me :D). I prefer naan over pita. I get whole wheat naan.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Vegemite sammich.

Hope your chole masala works out better than mine did. :-/

It's really not hard. I found a site that has all kinds of curry gravy based dishes. Paneer Gravies I used the Paneer Masala recipe as a basis, omitted the cashews and paneer, and substituted chick peas. These curry gravies are the Indian answer to Italian tomato sauce, which I am sick to death of, having been raised Italian-American.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Strawberry rhubarb crisp.
#1 daughter made it last nite.
Tis good that she's done with school for good, & home for a bit.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Vegetarian sushi - made one hand roll, one maki roll and two inari pockets. I'm having a veg broth soup with it too.

Treks

Wholemeal spinach and feta scroll from Bakers Delight...

Thanks for the link Jainarayan, I will def be checking those out!