• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What book(s) are you reading now?

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
I am reading The Shining.

Im going to give that a try after I finish Under the Dome (by the same awesome author, King, FTW!)....after that, I'll read The Stand! Muahaha! Are you excited for the new Carrie version coming out (the new movie I mean)?

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3470377 said:
Im going to give that a try after I finish Under the Dome (by the same awesome author, King, FTW!)....after that, I'll read The Stand! Muahaha! Are you excited for the new Carrie version coming out (the new movie I mean)?

I am pretty excited, I bet it will be better than the original. It has the girl who played in kick *** in it. Btw Stephen King Is a awesome writer.

biased

Currently reading The Noetic Universe by Dean Radin which is just a publisher republishing The Concious Universe by him.

Empirical evidence for ESP, wooooo

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The_Wise_Man%27s_Fear_UK_cover.jpg

Wise Man's Fear- big fan.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Love Patrick Rothfuss!
Did you see the kickstarter for the Name of the Wind playing cards?
I can't wait for the 3rd book to come out :D

I am finally getting around to reading Ready Player One
No, I didn't see any kickstarter for cards. I probably won't play any cards like that, unless I get them for my friend as a present since he loves the books.

I am waiting very much for the third book, though.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I gave up on finishing the Canterbury Tales. I was close but the prose "story" about Melibee and his wife's good council killed it for good. I was ready to gouge out everyone's eyes, including my own, if I heard one more "Seneca says..."

Doctor Sleep. Its by Stephen King and Its the sequel to The Shining. My cousin-in-law has some connections, so I got a early copy. Lucky me...