• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did Jesus Look Like?

cambridge79

are these the supposed words of the Mahabarta referring to nuclear weapons?

“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana
hurled a single projectile
charged with the power of the Universe

An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.
Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment.

Last edited:

cambridge79

Dense arrows of flame,
like a great shower,
issued forth upon creation,
encompassing the enemy.
A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts.
All points of the compass were lost in darkness.
Fierce wind began to blow
Clouds roared upward,
showering dust and gravel.

Birds croaked madly…
the very elements seemed disturbed.
The sun seemed to waver in the heavens
The earth shook,
scorched by the terrible violent heat of this weapon.

Elephants burst into flame
and ran to and fro in a frenzy…
over a vast area,
other animals crumpled to the ground and died.
From all points of the compass
the arrows of flame rained continuously and fiercely.” — The Mahabharata

last passage i've found
“(It was a weapon) so powerful
that it could destroy the earth in an instant–
A great soaring sound in smoke and flames–
And on it sits death…” . — The Ramayana

well, here comes the surprise:

Last edited:

cambridge79

The fact remains that atomic bombs/weapons were already written about in the Mahabharata. Just imagine such primitives, in your view, creating such great works of fantasy and science fiction. Those primitives could read and write. Wow, wow, triple wow.

DING DING DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/the-case-of-the-false-quotes.html

Apparently the quoted controversial passages of the Mahabarta i've pasted in the previous posts and and Theunis was probably referring to aren't even in the book itself and are in fact a modern hoax forged in the 1960 as a result of a fraudolent and botched translation, right when nuclear weapons were become of public domain, the details of hiroshima and nagasaki were known by everyone and people were scared to death by them. oh what a surprise! ( i can already hear outhouse laughing is *** off from here)

So if the words you're referring to are different from the one i've quoted well, please present them, otherwise you're just deriving your knowledge from a 1960 forgery ( add facepalm emoticons here ).

so you're lecturing us and teaching us upon the fraudolent science and the antique nuclear knowledge based upon a hoax that started 50 years ago wich is like me teaching you about reality basing my knowledge on Star Wars :D:D:D.

oh how would I be ashamed if i were you right now.
"the fact remains..." no it doesn't. LoL The only thing that remains is the joke you've made of yourself now and i'm pretty sure it will be constantly reminded to you in future occasions, rightfully so

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically

The ancient alien tv show is way beyond pseudoscience and pseudohistory, I have caught them red handed lying to produce a worthless television show.

I feel sorry for those trapped in its web of deceit.

cambridge79

The ancient alien tv show is way beyond pseudoscience and pseudohistory, I have caught them red handed lying to produce a worthless television show.

I feel sorry for those trapped in its web of deceit.

for this forum to gain some credibility users like him caught cheating and spreading lies should have it written somewhere in their profile, it's not fair that new users that don't know this can be lead by him to believe ancient people had nuclear weapons and actually believe it cause they think he has no reason to lie and maybe he is also an expert on the subject.

outhouse

Atheistically
for this forum to gain some credibility users like him caught cheating and spreading lies should have it written somewhere in their profile, it's not fair that new users that don't know this can be lead by him to believe ancient people had nuclear weapons and actually believe it cause they think he has no reason to lie and maybe he is also an expert on the subject.

It is pathetic. Cant watch the show because every few minutes another lie is produced

Theunis

First of all, what's the matter with people being able to read and write in the IV century b.c.e. ? we've texts older than that.

god you're deluded. You can't derive atomic knowledge for Mahabarta. Show me where concept like chain reactions, or uranium and plutonium or critical mass are mentioned in the Mahabarta.
Also the description you find there can be anything, for example an ancient indian describing the fall of a meteorite or a vulcanic eruption, wich would produce exactly that kind of outcome described in the book if we're referring both at the same passage.
But eye, the wacko channel on tv said it was a nuclear bomb so it must be a nuclear bomb.
It was America who started the Aliens story after inviting a fiction pulp author onto a show round about 1947/8. There was a scientist on the show and after he made his spiel this pulp fiction writer said it sounds Alien to to him. This was to cover up the American stealth aircraft research. Then americans pounced upon the aliens story/theme and spread it with pulp tv etc.

Maya obscures your view to such an extent that your mind is fettered, closed, locked and the key thrown away. Your egoism precludes you from ever seeing the truth.
I said could read and write such wonderful tales of Fantasy and science Fiction, your comprehension in this regard is less than nil. They could in the same breath have recorded their own history.

Sorry but your blindness is appalling and even worse than those who do not with to see..
Try reading the Mahabharata regarding weapons as brilliant as the sun etc. Stop faffing!

Gee I see you say there is a god - viz "god you are deluded". The delusions are thine not mine.

Last edited:

Theunis

It is pathetic. Cant watch the show because every few minutes another lie is produced
It is pathetic indeed that the truth evades you and you live in your tiny puddle and you are not capable of seeing the wide world beyond the curtain that enshrouds you.

Theunis

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/the-case-of-the-false-quotes.html

Apparently the quoted controversial passages of the Mahabarta i've pasted in the previous posts and and Theunis was probably referring to aren't even in the book itself and are in fact a modern hoax forged in the 1960 as a result of a fraudolent and botched translation, right when nuclear weapons were become of public domain, the details of hiroshima and nagasaki were known by everyone and people were scared to death by them. oh what a surprise! ( i can already hear outhouse laughing is *** off from here)

So if the words you're referring to are different from the one i've quoted well, please present them, otherwise you're just deriving your knowledge from a 1960 forgery ( add facepalm emoticons here ).

so you're lecturing us and teaching us upon the fraudolent science and the antique nuclear knowledge based upon a hoax that started 50 years ago wich is like me teaching you about reality basing my knowledge on Star Wars :D:D:D.

oh how would I be ashamed if i were you right now.
"the fact remains..." no it doesn't. LoL The only thing that remains is the joke you've made of yourself now and i'm pretty sure it will be constantly reminded to you in future occasions, rightfully so
Cherry picking again I see.
Sheesh your 1960 story concerning me is a total fabrication and speaking to the hand is you in front of a mirror.
All you have done is say that they had weapons far worse than Atom or Hydrogen bombs.
Pity on you for the shame is yours.:D:D:D:mad::p

I referred you to the Mahabharata and did not quote anything you say I did. Heaven or your delusions only know how you came to this bizarre conclusion.

Here is a link for you educational enlightenment.

The Germans archaeologist, in their search for ancient technologies in the near and far east, had already, before Word War 2, had already found an archaeological site with high radiation levels, melted pottery and corpses laying there holding hands.

http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically
It is pathetic indeed that the truth evades you and you live in your tiny puddle and you are not capable of seeing the wide world beyond the curtain that enshrouds you.

You think lying to the public promoting pseudoscience and pseudohistory is a good thing ?

There is little truth in the rag known as ancient aliens

Theunis

You think lying to the public promoting pseudoscience and pseudohistory is a good thing ?

There is little truth in the rag known as ancient aliens
See my post no. 339

The thing is it concerns ancient lost earth civilizations.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unex...flying-objects-reality-cover-and-truth-002482

People are not as gullible as you think.

The Alien stories are in general red herrings spread by America when they indulged in experiments of abhorrent nature during the cold war. Before that they used it to cover up their own stealth craft experiments.
You know those dog tracers and wearing "Greys" masks to let their semi-conscious subjects think they were abducted. Those Greys were taken direct from the 1930's science fiction movie "war of the worlds."

Last edited:

cambridge79

Cherry picking again I see.
Sheesh your 1960 story concerning me is a total fabrication and speaking to the hand is you in front of a mirror.
All you have done is say that they had weapons far worse than Atom or Hydrogen bombs.
Pity on you for the shame is yours.:D:D:D:mad::p

I referred you to the Mahabharata and did not quote anything you say I did. Heaven or your delusions only know how you came to this bizarre conclusion.

Here is a link for you educational enlightenment.

The Germans archaeologist, in their search for ancient technologies in the near and far east, had already, before Word War 2, had already found an archaeological site with high radiation levels, melted pottery and corpses laying there holding hands.

http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast

honestly, are you trolling or what? you're providing me with a link quoting the very same words i've proved to be false and have been forged and you expect me to take it as a serious thing? are you simply deluded or plain dishonest?

quoting from another site that mentions the city your link talks about

Its buildings are still intact, some of which are 15 ft. high.[4] And they are made out of mud, so you would think a nuclear weapon whose main destructive power is in the force of its blast wave would be able to topple a few mud-brick buildings. But moving on, what about these skeletons? Ancient Aliens makes it sound like a lot of skeletons were found when in fact only 37 were found. And not only do these 37 bodies show no signs of dying suddenly, the date of their deaths vary sometimes as much as a thousand years from one another.[5][6] None of the archeologists involved thought these skeletons suggested a sudden catastrophe. And to make matters worse for Ancient Aliens all of the bodies were buried![7] The idea that they were laying around in the streets isn’t true. In fact almost everything Ancient Aliens said about this is completely untrue. The fact that they didn’t die in the same instant and the fact that they were buried in the normal way explains why there were no signs of scavengers

let me tell you you are really pathetic. You're not interested in the truth, you're not interested in debating, you're here just to spread your lies and i think this should not be tolerated. I think i'll have a chat with a mod of this forum as soon as i figure out who is the one to contact.

Last edited:

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Garbage website with no credibility.

A perfect example of the lies spread by the tinfoil hat wearing ancient alien producers.

Well obviously most of these sites are just junk, - however, - that doesn't necessarily make visits by ancient, or modern aliens, false.

I have no problem with the idea of aliens visiting us in the past.

outhouse

Atheistically
I have no problem with the idea of aliens visiting us in the past.

There Is no evidence of such.

that doesn't necessarily make visits by ancient, or modern aliens, false.

The ones that they are trying to make up most of the time are just lies.

They often claim mythological events were real and base visits on mythology reading it literally, when they are not outright lying.

An alien IMHO has never stepped foot on this planet. Our atmosphere would likely be poison, and our atmosphere crushing.

YOU add to that how far we are away from everything, and you realize how small we are, we are literally not findable.

Most humans have no concept of the sheer distance between us and anything else is. Most humans do not grasp how far we are away from the sun distance wise and how small we actually are.

outhouse

Atheistically
It actually doesn't matter what size and distance.

Ya well how did they get here then?

Distance does matter. Its why no one has ever been here that we know about.

And the energy required to move at a snails pace does not even exist on paper or imagination. Sorry but our distance from anything and everything does matter.

We have located such planets.

And impossible for us to get there, and for them IF they exist to get here. All we can do is look.

I would posit, any intelligent life able to get off its own planet lives in space, and has adapted to live in space, and does not need to go to ANOTHER temporary living space.

We have nothing of value at all, for such a trip.

Look at the distance involved and realize we can only get to the moon. TIME limits everything. We do not let imagination rule over reality.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
There Is no evidence of such.

The ones that they are trying to make up most of the time are just lies.

They often claim mythological events were real and base visits on mythology reading it literally, when they are not outright lying.

An alien IMHO has never stepped foot on this planet. Our atmosphere would likely be poison, and our atmosphere crushing.

YOU add to that how far we are away from everything, and you realize how small we are, we are literally not findable.

Most humans have no concept of the sheer distance between us and anything else is. Most humans do not grasp how far we are away from the sun distance wise and how small we actually are.

Idiots turning - everything - in our ancient past to interference by aliens, -which is of course ridiculous, - does not mean we weren't actually visited by ancient aliens.

I have a different perspective on this because I have actually seen a flying saucer, - and I'm not given to flights of fancy.

Dull black-grey, didn't look like metal, traditional saucer shape, and had some kind of power source circling around the underside.

Many of us saw it.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Ya well how did they get here then?

Distance does matter. Its why no one has ever been here that we know about.

And the energy required to move at a snails pace does not even exist on paper or imagination. Sorry but our distance from anything and everything does matter.

And impossible for us to get there, and for them IF they exist to get here. All we can do is look.

I would posit, any intelligent life able to get off its own planet lives in space, and has adapted to live in space, and does not need to go to ANOTHER temporary living space.

We have nothing of value at all, for such a trip.

Look at the distance involved and realize we can only get to the moon. TIME limits everything. We do not let imagination rule over reality.

Who knows how they got here - if they even did - as ships could be piloted by exploratory robotics.

Also we are a young people. They obviously could be thousands of years ahead of us.

Using our limits - doesn't fly.