• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did Jesus Look Like?

turk179

I smell something....
True image of an Al-Qaeda terrorist.
1173d1204757659-what-did-jesus-look-like-yeshua.jpg
obladen.jpg

True image of Christ's face, burned into his burial cloth, at the time of his resurrection.
Shroud of Turin
face.jpg
My dad looked similar to this. Does that mean he was an Al-Qaeda terrorist even though he spent 20 yrs in the Marine Corps. Seems a little stereotypical if you ask me. Middle eastern = terrorist. WOW!

Draka

Wonder Woman
True image of an Al-Qaeda terrorist.
1173d1204757659-what-did-jesus-look-like-yeshua.jpg
obladen.jpg

Soooo, what you're saying here is that a random creation of a picture of an Arab man is a picture of a terrorist. Or are you saying that all Arabs look alike to you? Or all Arabs are terrorists? Keep making posts like this and dig yourself further into the hole of prejudice and stereotyping there FFH. You're doing a wonderful job.

Draka

Wonder Woman
The shroud of Turin was made about 1300 years after Jesus died.
It has been carbon dated.

It's not actually surprising that FFH would post the shroud. Actually, knowing how he posts, it's not surprising he made the whole post. But I do think the terrorist comment was worse than using the bunk proof. Everyone knows it's bunk evidence, but the terrorist thing is just rude.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Also the "blood" on it turned out to not to be blood at all when an extracted sample was tested in a lab. Also it was said the proportions of the body were way off unless Jesus had a very deformed frame.

Melancholy

異端者
It's not actually surprising that FFH would post the shroud. Actually, knowing how he posts, it's not surprising he made the whole post. But I do think the terrorist comment was worse than using the bunk proof. Everyone knows it's bunk evidence, but the terrorist thing is just rude.
I agree.
I hear and read many similar comments about how terrorists are supposed to look and act that I've become dessenstized to it all.
If I didn't then the mods would probably have to delete my post. :angel2:

Then again I think some people just like to get a rise out of others and I think he may well be in that category.

I could be wrong though:shrug:

FFH

Veteran Member
face.jpg

This is either a miraculous image of Christ's face, or an artist's conception, based on the image that was burned into his burial cloth (Shroud of Turin) at the time of his resurrection. I need to do more research on this image.

I truly believe this is a miraculous image of what Christ looked like while on this mortal earth.
You may be staring at the actual face of God as it appeared during his ministry.
Jesus_Christ.jpg

Some say this is also a true image of what Christ looked like while on earth
Jesus%20Christ%20%282%29.jpg

LDS artist's rendering of Christ
jesus-face-painting-265x358.jpg

Jesus%20Christ%20Teacher%20and%20Savior.jpg

LDS artist's rendering of Christ's second coming
resurrected.JPG

turk179

I smell something....
face.jpg

This is either a miraculous image of Christ's face, or an artist's conception, based on the image that was burned into his burial cloth (Shroud of Turin) at the time of his resurrection. I need to do more research on this image.

I truly believe this is a miraculous image of what Christ looked like while on this mortal earth.
You may be staring at the actual face of God as it appeared during his ministry.
Jesus_Christ.jpg

Some say this is also a true image of what Christ looked like while on earth
Jesus%20Christ%20%282%29.jpg

jesus-face-painting-265x358.jpg

Jesus%20Christ%20Teacher%20and%20Savior.jpg

LDS artist's rendering of Christ's second coming
resurrected.JPG
Just truckin right along aren't you?

Draka

Wonder Woman
He just keep going and going and going and going and going!....would someone PLEASE shoot that darn pink drum-playing bunny???

FFH

Veteran Member
Again, here is the image from the previous post. It may be a miraculous image of Christ's face as he appeared on this mortal earth.

Advance 2 minutes and 2 seconds and you'll be staring at the face of God/Christ.
Good video (very sobering) and a good remake of Tears for Fear's "Mad World"

Medjugorje Message #1

Faybull

Some people have a need to jump into religious discussions and say that they don't believe in God. I am sure some theists jump into other discussions to say that they do believe in God. I am not really sure why they do that. ;) (Please don't take me seriously, I am trying to be jocular).
Jesus did look like an Arab and a Jew and He would not have had long hair. :)Isaiah says that He would not be a handsome man.
Verses. please?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Verses. please?
I posted this 7 years ago, please. No bites. But since Jesus was born and raised in the Middle East, He would look like a Middle Easterner. You don't need Bible verses to tell you that.

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically
I posted this 7 years ago, please. No bites. But since Jesus was born and raised in the Middle East, He would look like a Middle Easterner. You don't need Bible verses to tell you that.

We have enough information now to make a good guess.

Dark sun weathered skin, dark hair, fairly short due to malnutrition, lets say 5' 4" ish

They have done facial reconstruction of a young Galilean boy, of which most skulls resemble one another from this period including the Harris lines on the bones stunting growth.

Faybull

If you are making that claim, yes, you will need that verse. Otherwise, you are speculating.
If a man is born in Britain? You are using a false analogy.

Faybull

If you are making that claim, yes, you will need that verse. Otherwise, you are speculating.
If a man is born in Britain? You are using a false analogy.
Besides...
You made the claim: "Isaiah says that He would not be a handsome man." So I am asking of that.