• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Do All Religions Have In Common?

nameless

The Creator
If Budha dont believe in any god, was he an ahtiest

before coming to talk about something atleast gather some basic information about that. Even a child knows Buddhism is a athiestic religion. Buddha is the perfect athiest the world ever seen, already mention in some other post, Buddha dont have word 'god' in his dictionary.

just cause he feel suffer in humans, does'nt make his statement correct that there is no God.

Buddha was an atheist for the reason he found sufferings in poeple? :facepalm: :facepalm:

who thought you all these? these got nothing to do with buddhism, just non-sense, already i advised you that if you want learn buddhism study from buddhist scriptures and not from islamic scholars and islamic websites. Causing a lot irritation reading all these, at least gain basic knowledge of what you are talking here.

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
What are Snerkles????

One thing all religions have in common is that not a single religion recognizes the existence of snerkles. Not one! Why is that? Is there a conspiracy to deny the existence of snerkles?

If we were to tell you... I don't know what we would do. We wouldn't kill you; that would be too drastic. But you would know the secret. And we can't have that.

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
No muslim follows Zakir Naik, we follow Quran and hadith, I already mentioned, u disagree with him, I posted his webbsite link, go n complain there, rather thn filling pages here, it was just a clearance, y never any1 point him straight away? and u think saudi arabbia is the only example of Islamic country? y hindus are not giving ights to worship in Pakistan andd other coutirries? rathen India is destroying worshiiping place of Muslims, e.g Bari Masjid, and riots in gujrat, where they kept silent, . ppl who hate Zakir Naik, give their justification, and give ur remarks on his own website, we as muslims follow Quran, and establish the rules of Quran.
I just gave one example.Hindu extremists are great fools.They have not forgotten Somnath Temple Massacre by Muslims.U forgot that.

nameless

The Creator
In Islam, the proper name is Allah, but its not limited, there are 99 more names, and person have to use beautiful and nice names for Allah, which have good meaning.

is god limited to name? and only why 100 names? so greatness of god ends there, is it not?
but according to Hinduism there is no limit of any kind for god, so which concept is better and true?
and why proper name is only allah? just nonsense !!! what is the significance of the word allah? is god limited to language? early cave men had belief like these

Last edited:

syberpriend

is god limited to name? and only why 100 names? so greatness of god ends there, is it not?
but according to Hinduism there is no limit of any kind for god, so which concept is better and true?
and why proper name is only allah? just nonsense !!! what is the significance of the word allah? is god limited to language? early cave men had belief like these

Can I call a dog, donkey name of god in hinduism? u didnt answer me, if gods of hindus, are limited to geographical location, and not all the world take them as the god, then where ur logic go , when u say god in hindus have no boundary? atleast for Allah, its spread all over the world,
Alllah is the arabic name, if u know brother, and Islam is in all the languages in the world, not like hindus, limited to 1 country and 1 language only.
I told u brother, come with good points, ur quotes are very weak, if u dnt know, thn better not to reply, but if wnt to post, post something good..
And for the site u gave me, www.kafirnaik.com, its a site made by ppl, who are themselves going against the teachings of Quran and teachings of Prophet Muhammad, so their statements are not valid and true, and they are rejected by Muslims.

nameless

The Creator
Can I call a dog, donkey name of god in hinduism?

Surely you can call a dog with gods name and god with dogs name, but it is your intention what it matters, if you do that in intention to hurt others feelings, then it is different, in spirituality there is only you and your god, with love you can call god with any names, it is appreciated according to hinduism. It is not the names, but the your intention that it matters.

Last edited:

nameless

The Creator
u didnt answer me, if gods of hindus, are limited to geographical location, and not all the world take them as the god, then where ur logic go , when u say god in hindus have no boundary? atleast for Allah, its spread all over the world,

what non-sense are you talking? i again request you to have basic knowledge of the topic before you do posting, the zakir naik too is the same. From no where he creates some rubbish about other faiths.
who told Hindus concept of god is limited to geographical location? Hindus concept of god is beyond time, space and name and everything. But in case of islam god is limited to 100 names.

syberpriend

Surely you call a dog with gods name and god with dogs name, but it is your intention what it matters, if you do that in intention to hurt others feelings, then it is different, in spirituality there is only you and your god, with love you can call god with any names, it is appreciated according to hinduism. It is not the names, but the your intention it matters.

I dont have intetion to harm other or any religion, just want to raise a point, God suppose to be powerful, this is the concept of God, either u make it in hundreds or only 1. otherwise if a god is same or lower thn human, is there need of god?
Also humans neeed god, but does god need humans for needs? so if these points u agree, thn u can't make anythhing god, like plants, trees, animals etc etc, cause all the creatures, are dependant on one another, whereas God should be independant of any creature. Hope u understandd my point here brother annonymous.

nameless

The Creator
Alllah is the arabic name, if u know brother, and Islam is in all the languages in the world, not like hindus, limited to 1 country and 1 language only.
I told u brother, come with good points, ur quotes are very weak, if u dnt know, thn better not to reply, but if wnt to post, post something good..
And for the site u gave me,

lol, just read posts of yours and mine, it is you who is posting rubbish with idea of nothing.

syberpriend

what non-sense are you talking? i again request you to have basic knowledge of the topic before you do posting, the zakir naik too is the same. From no where he creates some rubbish about other faiths.
who told Hindus concept of god is limited to geographical location? Hindus concept of god is beyond time, space and name and everything. But in case of islam god is limited to 100 names.

Why calling it non-sense? u said urself in Hinduism, god is not limited to space, name etc etc, I just ask u,, y does't all of the other regions of world, have this knowledge of god? or they accepted this vision? y its limited to this part of world we know as India, or some other near countries,? y am i using very hard english that is goind above ur head?????
I told already, its not only 99 names, these are arabic names, in Hebrews u find more, before Islam, also Allah name was there, its an arabic name of God, please please, get some more idea annd details before posting brother, how many times ive to repeat??? dont u know the father of Prophet Muhammad's name ?? it was Abdullah,, means servant of ALLAH, but he was not muslim. wat u say and post, is not answering any question, u r confusing urself and others as well

syberpriend

lol, just read posts of yours and mine, it is you who is posting rubbish with idea of nothing.

I cant understand wat u r talking about, better leave the topic if u dnt have idea of posting something, all ur statements are contradicting among each other.

nameless

The Creator
friend syberpriend,

answer me this, does god has any name? why god is limited to name?

Last edited:

nameless

The Creator
I cant understand wat u r talking about, better leave the topic if u dnt have idea of posting something, all ur statements are contradicting among each other.

lol, check the buddhist and hindu scriptures and you can understand what foolish post you have made. Tell me where u felt contradiction.

syberpriend

friend syberpriend,

answer me this, does god has any name?

Brother, its like this u r saying, does human have any name, or animal have anny name? uve to recognise with proper name, dats y they call it proper noun and common noun, god/God is common noun of supernatural being, creator, to be worship, in our Urdu/Hindi (Khuda, Rabb), in Arabic (ALLAH,) etc etc, but the proper names used among humans can't be give to god, otherwise wats the difference between god n human?
its like this, can we give any human name Giraphe Aqeel, Horse Armstrong, Elephant Kumar???

nameless

The Creator
Why calling it non-sense? u said urself in Hinduism, god is not limited to space, name etc etc

hindus concept of god has no boundaries does not mean that there should be hindus in every nations. We are talking about concept of god in the two faiths, dont try to escape from the real topic.

Troublemane

I think the most common thing with organized religions, IMO, is they all seem to want money at some point. Some of em even go so far as to demand all of it! :angel2:

syberpriend

lol, check the buddhist and hindu scriptures and you can understand what foolish post you have made. Tell me where u felt contradiction.

I didnt create Hindus or Budddhists post. I asked, and Yogi cleared the visions of Hindus, and its true, I posted for hindu monothiests, and he agreed there are Hindus which are monothiests, some believe in more gods, some in non, so I post as per the topic suggest common between al the religions, where is the contradiction, u r creating contradiction not me dear

nameless

The Creator
Brother, its like this u r saying, does human have any name, or animal have anny name? uve to recognise with proper name, dats y they call it proper noun and common noun, god/God is common noun of supernatural being, creator, to be worship, in our Urdu/Hindi (Khuda, Rabb), in Arabic (ALLAH,) etc etc, but the proper names used among humans can't be give to god, otherwise wats the difference between god n human?
its like this, can we give any human name Giraphe Aqeel, Horse Armstrong, Elephant Kumar???

you are escaping from my question, just tell me whether god has any name?
note : god having any name means that god is limited to name.

And whats wrong is giving human names to animals? infact it is practiced everywhere, human names are given to animals. See who is making rubbish statements, you arguments does not deserve any response, so crap it is !!!

nameless

The Creator
friend syberpriend,

you did not replied for my question whether god has any name or not

note : god having body means god is limited to form, and god having name means god is limited to name.

Last edited: