• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you feel is wrong with Islam?

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
You are not saying things clearly, I will answer any misconceptions you have about Islam, but what does this university have to do with anything?

Booko

Deviled Hen
Did you mean Islam per se, Islam today, or Muslims? :)

Islam itself? Nothing wrong.

Islam today? There are some practices that seem pretty unIslamic, but I don't blame for that on Islam itself.

Muslims? Well, all religions seem to have their difficult fringe elements, so I don't suppose Islam would be any different.

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
Did you mean Islam per se, Islam today, or Muslims? :)

Islam itself? Nothing wrong.

Islam today? There are some practices that seem pretty unIslamic, but I don't blame for that on Islam itself.

Muslims? Well, all religions seem to have their difficult fringe elements, so I don't suppose Islam would be any different.
Are you a Muslim, because if you aren't then why not become one since you believe there is nothing wrong with it.

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
Muslims, but it doesent matter, i know it wont get answered, the best answer ill get is , i dont understand , guuh
No seriously I am trying to help Non-Muslims understand Islam. Please write a statement clearly and I will try to answer it.

One more time.

Muslims convert so many people in universities, they are the ones who become suicide bombers. Is this in the Koran, they say so (they=converters).

Being brown i am called paki all the time because of muslim activities.

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
One more time.

Muslims convert so many people in universities, they are the ones who become suicide bombers. Is this in the Koran, they say so (they=converters).

Being brown i am called paki all the time because of muslim activities.
Well, whoever calls you Paki should not, and is Paki an isult or something?
Anyways, about this university telling people to suicide, that is wrong, and who said this is in the Holy Quran? Suicide is a major, major sin in Islam. Hope I cleared that up.
Oh and try to be nice a little.

Sorry, but this is what i said last time twice and the third time i said the same thing you could answer it. Paki is a insult, its an insult to my faith and skin colour.

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
Sorry, but this is what i said last time twice and the third time i said the same thing you could answer it. Paki is a insult, its an insult to my faith and skin colour.
Okay, you shouldn't be called Paki, if it is an insult. Anyways, did I clear that up with you?