• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does God want from you?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So the only intelligent conclusion that can be reached, Thomas Paine, is that if there is a sentient creator it HAS no expectations of the created. End of story. Put that in your bowl and toke it.
I believe you are correct. God does not expect anything from humans, nor does God need anything from humans.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Is there really nowhere to find Real Truth about God? Does the assumption that there isn't allow you to justify not even looking?
I guess you do not even read what I write. I said "God places truth in the world by sending Messengers."
That means that the Real Truth about God is revealed by the Messengers.
Jesus came into this world to bear witness unto the truth about God. There is nothing petty about what Jesus said.

John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.​
How do you know God is sending messengers? Did the messengers say God did? What else did you expect them to say? Actions speak louder than words. Blindly accepting then refusing to question is not the path to the Real Truth.
I believe God is sending Messengers. Of course the Messengers claimed that God sent them, how else could we know?
You are correct in saying that actions speak louder than words, and the actions of the Messengers speak volumes. It is primarily their actions, what they did on their missions, that back up their claim to have been sent by God.

Baha'u'llah warned us not to follow Him blindly. Rather, we are enjoined to do a full investigation of His character, His Life, what He did on His mission, and what He wrote.

“Bahá’u’lláh asked no one to accept His statements and His tokens blindly. On the contrary, He put in the very forefront of His teachings emphatic warnings against blind acceptance of authority, and urged all to open their eyes and ears, and use their own judgement, independently and fearlessly, in order to ascertain the truth. He enjoined the fullest investigation and never concealed Himself, offering, as the supreme proofs of His Prophethood, His words and works and their effects in transforming the lives and characters of men.”​
I realize you value many of the petty things mankind holds so dear.
For the hundredth time, I value nothing that mankind holds dear. I only value what the Messengers of God have revealed.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Everything is Math. You just do not Understand Math. If it does not add up perfectly. you wander from the truth.
God is not a math problem.
I am not having anything both ways. What I am saying is that holy book knowledge is not critical to God's system.
Why did you change the subject? That is not what I was responding to.

Bird123 said: I don't have my copy of your holy book. With an implant at birth, wouldn't I have gotten a copy?? Since everyone doesn't have a copy that means God doesn't want everyone to have a copy. If what those messengers are saying is so important, God would have made sure all the kiddies had the information.

I said: I thought you said that God wants us to have free choice. Now you are saying that God would have made sure everyone got a copy of the Baha'i Writings. You cannot have it both ways.

If God made sure everyone got a copy of the Baha'i Writings that would be taking away their free choice, i.e., their right to choose whether they want a copy or not. In this post you said it again.
Choosing is part of God's system.
If choosing is part of God's system, God would not make sure everyone got a copy of the Baha'i Writings.
Rather, God would allow people to choose whether or not they want a copy.

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Truth is Truth. I can not change what is in a million years. On the other hand, one can make up any beliefs one chooses. Of course, those beliefs will always be simple, closed, what one wants, and the math will have leaking holes around it all.
That is exactly what you do. You make up beliefs and call it Truth.
Your beliefs are simple, closed, what you want, and have leaking holes around it all.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Yokeydokey

You cannot place the Real Truth about God in the world since you have nowhere to get Real Truth about God.

God places truth in the world by sending Messengers. God does not place truth in the world any other way.

What you refer to as the Real Truth is nothing more than what you have Discovered by living life. It has nothing to do with God.

You cannot copy God since you have no way to know what God is doing.

You do not know that Holy books reflect mankind more than anything else. You only believe that all based upon what YOU consider petty.

You were correct in what you said above about free choice until the last sentence.
Regardless of how much time or how many lifetimes, free choice will not lead 'everyone' to God because everyone will not choose God.

Reckon how you verify the authenticity of those “messengers” God sends?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
How do you know God is sending messengers? Did the messengers say God did? What else did you expect them to say? Actions speak louder than words. Blindly accepting then refusing to question is not the path to the Real Truth.
Yeah, let's take probably the most accepted messenger, Jesus. What did his followers say about him? He was born of a virgin. His father than was God? But it's based on a out of context quote of one verse, Isaiah 7:14, so there's a good chance the story was made up to make Jesus a God/man.

He walked on water, turned water to wine, healed the sick and all the rest. Easily made-up kind of stuff. But it helped to make Jesus a miracle man and, therefore, he must be from God.

He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven. If not true, how could his followers have pulled that off? Yet, the supposed latest messenger, Baha'u'llah and his followers say it didn't happen. Dead people don't come back to life after three days. And they don't float up into the sky.

So, any Baha'i claiming all this stuff about messengers and evidence is not being honest. They don't even believe the "evidence" provided by the followers of Jesus. All they believe is what their guy said. And he said Jesus was a prophet... That's good enough for them. But then Baha'is deny the details of Jesus and I think probably every other person they claim were true messengers.

By the time we're done, all that's left is... all that is true and all that we need to know and trust is what their guy said. To me, that's no different than any other religion that claims their prophet and their beliefs are the only way. Which means, you are automatically wrong. They don't need to investigate and listen. The things you say don't agree with them, therefore... you must be wrong. And what's weird, Baha'is are against being prejudice against others for their beliefs. And what was that about "actions speak louder than words"?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven. If not true, how could his followers have pulled that off?
Jesus' followers did not pull anything off. They were hapless victims of Christianity which teaches these things.

But now you will say that the Bible says that Jesus did these things. Anyone can write a story about Jesus but there is no evidence that Jesus ever rose from the dead, so it is a faith-based belief. As for ascending into heaven, the Bible does not say that the physical body of Jesus ascended into heaven, that is only a Christian interpretation of a few verses.
Yet, the supposed latest messenger, Baha'u'llah and his followers say it didn't happen. Dead people don't come back to life after three days. And they don't float up into the sky.

So, any Baha'i claiming all this stuff about messengers and evidence is not being honest. They don't even believe the "evidence" provided by the followers of Jesus. All they believe is what their guy said. And he said Jesus was a prophet... That's good enough for them. But then Baha'is deny the details of Jesus and I think probably every other person they claim were true messengers.
There is no evidence that indicates that the New Testament is an accurate depiction of history and that is why we don't believe what it says happened unless it was confirmed by Baha'u'llah or Abdu'l-Baha. Why should we believe in the Bible when we have our own scriptures? We are not Christians. I do not expect Christians to believe in the Baha'i Writings.

Baha'u'llah or Abdu'l-Baha said a lot about Jesus, not that He was only a prophet, but that He was the Spirit of God and a Manifestation of God.
Bahais do not need what was written in the New Testament in order to know who Jesus was or what He did on His mission. Some of what the NT says is accurate, but so much of it is just embellishments, and I have no need to wade through all that in order to know about Jesus.
By the time we're done, all that's left is... all that is true and all that we need to know and trust is what their guy said. To me, that's no different than any other religion that claims their prophet and their beliefs are the only way.
Baha'is do not claim that Baha'u'llah and the Baha'i Faith are 'the only way.' That is what Christians claim about Jesus and Christianity. Baha'is believe that all religions are true in their essence, meaning their spiritual teachings, but that the Baha'i Faith has the latest message from God that is pertinent to the age we live in.
Which means, you are automatically wrong. They don't need to investigate and listen. The things you say don't agree with them, therefore... you must be wrong. And what's weird, Baha'is are against being prejudice against others for their beliefs. And what was that about "actions speak louder than words"?
Prejudice: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
prejudice meaning - Google Search

Baha'is are not prejudiced against Christians or any other religious people simply because we have different beliefs.
Moreover, our opinion is based on reason and actual experience of what Christianity teaches.

Some things that Christianity teaches are wrong since Christianity wandered far from what was recorded in the New Testament, and created false doctrines. Why should Baha'is pretend we believe those doctrines? That would be dishonest.

It has long been generally believed that Jesus Christ was a unique incarnation of God such as had never before appeared in religious history and would never appear again. This tenet made the acceptance of any later Prophet impossible to a Christian. Yet there is nothing in Christ’s own statements, as recorded in the Gospel, to support this view, and it was not generally held during His lifetime.

Another opinion which Christians universally hold about Christ is that His teaching was absolute and final. They believe that if the Truth were partly withheld from them for a time because they could not bear it, it was divulged at Pentecost in its fullness and that now nothing remains to be revealed. But there is nothing in the account of Pentecost to suggest such an interpretation and there is no one who will believe that Jesus would have named the false prophets as characteristic of His age if this warning was to be followed by an immediate release of all Truth to the Church. What the Bible shows is rather a succession of teachers—Abraham, Moses and Christ, each measuring His Revelation to the needs and maturity of His authors….

Many of these false interpretations involve repudiation of the Word of God in favor of the word of man. This impious act is so craftily performed, with such an air of humility, that it might escape the notice of the most sincere and devout of worshippers. Probably few churchgoers realize today that the Gospel of Christ as known to the few in the pulpit is wholly different from the Gospel which Christ preached in Galilee as recorded in the Bible.

In spite of Christ’s promise of further revelation of Truth, through the Comforter, through His own return, through the Spirit of Truth, the Christian Church regards His revelation as final, and itself as the sole trustee of true religion. There is no room for the Supreme Redeemer of the Bible to bring in great changes for the establishment of the Kingdom of God. In fact this Kingdom is often described as a world-wide Church.

Having thus closed God’s Covenant with the Bible, sacred history—God-directed—came to an end, and secular history, having no sense of divine destiny nor unity, began…..

Well might Christ warn His followers that false prophets would arise and misinterpret His teachings so as to delude even the most earnest and intelligent of His believers: from early times Christians have disputed about Christian truth in councils, in sects, in wars.

To sum up, if Christians say “our acts may be wrong,” they say truly. If they say “however our Gospel is right” they are quite wrong. The false prophets have corrupted the Gospel as successfully as they have the deeds and lives of Christian people.”

Christ and Baha'u'llah, The False Prophets, pp. 25-30

Bird123

The creator imbued Homo sapiens with singular qualities and abilities unique to the species. Complex communication skills, scientific reason, oh you know - all the features that separate man from animals; all this stuff is built in from birth (to some more than others ). Your question - what does (“God”) want from you? I reckon pretty much every reasoning human ever born wondered that at least once in their life if they believed in (“God”) at all. And no two people reach the same conclusion, if they reach any conclusion at all. Just start with the 30,000 foot view - most world religions each claim to have the only Truth and blanket condemn all the others as imposters. With that in mind, how does any human REALLY know what is true and what their idea of a god expects? They don’t. So what the hell? It’s pretty important, right? I mean, if you don’t do or know the right things you’re gonna fry like bacon for all eternity, ya know? That doesn’t seem right, does it? Doesn’t to me any way. So what, then? Well, think of it this way: the creator (“God”) if there is such a thing, must be omnipotent, omniscient, omnipowerful… all the omnis. So if this Omni-everything creator has expectations of the created, wouldn’t that creator have built in that knowledge along with the other features that set humans apart from critters? Imprinted in the DNA, no guesswork or ambiguity, no waiting for a prophet to get a revelation, no waiting for a missionary to lovingly administer a notion of “truth.” Just there in the consciousness like the ability to speak and walk upright and drive a stick shift. But that all-important little tidbit of sacred information is NOT present in our DNA, is it? No, it’s not. So the only intelligent conclusion that can be reached, Thomas Paine, is that if there is a sentient creator it HAS no expectations of the created. End of story. Put that in your bowl and toke it.
Could it be it has never been about God? God is Unconditional Love. It is all for us.

So much is said about God that simply isn't true. I would say one can Discover more just by looking around and seeing what actually is.

Bird123

I guess you do not even read what I write. I said "God places truth in the world by sending Messengers."
That means that the Real Truth about God is revealed by the Messengers.
Jesus came into this world to bear witness unto the truth about God. There is nothing petty about what Jesus said.

John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.​

I believe God is sending Messengers. Of course the Messengers claimed that God sent them, how else could we know?
You are correct in saying that actions speak louder than words, and the actions of the Messengers speak volumes. It is primarily their actions, what they did on their missions, that back up their claim to have been sent by God.

Baha'u'llah warned us not to follow Him blindly. Rather, we are enjoined to do a full investigation of His character, His Life, what He did on His mission, and what He wrote.

“Bahá’u’lláh asked no one to accept His statements and His tokens blindly. On the contrary, He put in the very forefront of His teachings emphatic warnings against blind acceptance of authority, and urged all to open their eyes and ears, and use their own judgement, independently and fearlessly, in order to ascertain the truth. He enjoined the fullest investigation and never concealed Himself, offering, as the supreme proofs of His Prophethood, His words and works and their effects in transforming the lives and characters of men.”​

For the hundredth time, I value nothing that mankind holds dear. I only value what the Messengers of God have revealed.
There is so much you do not Understand. It is clear that those messengers do not come from God. They do not even know what God is doing with this world and people. If they did, they could never say a mess

If baha says question, why don't you? Can you really say that you agree with all they say?

Bird123

God is not a math problem.

Why did you change the subject? That is not what I was responding to.

Bird123 said: I don't have my copy of your holy book. With an implant at birth, wouldn't I have gotten a copy?? Since everyone doesn't have a copy that means God doesn't want everyone to have a copy. If what those messengers are saying is so important, God would have made sure all the kiddies had the information.

I said: I thought you said that God wants us to have free choice. Now you are saying that God would have made sure everyone got a copy of the Baha'i Writings. You cannot have it both ways.

If God made sure everyone got a copy of the Baha'i Writings that would be taking away their free choice, i.e., their right to choose whether they want a copy or not. In this post you said it again.

If choosing is part of God's system, God would not make sure everyone got a copy of the Baha'i Writings.
Rather, God would allow people to choose whether or not they want a copy.
I believe I did answer it all. It's free choice within the parameters. Baha knowledge is not key to the parameters. Of course if you are learning about accepting, following and blindly believing, any religion can test what one knows and what one needs to learn.

Religions will give you their copy of what they want you to believe. They will all tell you it comes from God. When one truly understands God, it is very clear religions reflect mankind more than anything else. They do not lead to a Higher Level and God.

Bird123

That is exactly what you do. You make up beliefs and call it Truth.
Your beliefs are simple, closed, what you want, and have leaking holes around it all.

Point out the leaking holes. It has to be more than it doesn't match your beliefs.

One can state God's system in general simple terms, however the dynamics are far from simple.

I understand you think what I am dealing with are beliefs. It will look that way until you Discover the Truth for yourself. I can point, however each person must take the journey for themselves. I think you would rather not Discover anything. You are far more comfortable hanging onto Beliefs. I could never do that. I have always been one who had to know.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
There is so much you do not Understand. It is clear that those messengers do not come from God. They do not even know what God is doing with this world and people. If they did, they could never say a mess
There is so much you do not Understand. It is clear that those messengers come from God.

Nobody except God knows what God is doing with this world and people. However, Baha'u'llah knew what people were doing and He knew this world is was mess. That is one reason why God sent Baha'u'llah, to help us clean up the mess.

“How long will humanity persist in its waywardness? How long will injustice continue? How long is chaos and confusion to reign amongst men? How long will discord agitate the face of society?… The winds of despair are, alas, blowing from every direction, and the strife that divideth and afflicteth the human race is daily increasing. The signs of impending convulsions and chaos can now be discerned, inasmuch as the prevailing order appeareth to be lamentably defective.”​

You live in a fantasy world where everything is just perfect, when in reality it is just the opposite. Everyone can see that except you.
If baha says question, why don't you? Can you really say that you agree with all they say?
I have questioned and I continue to question, but that does not mean I still question the Baha'u'llah was a Messenger of God.
I would have to be pretty slow if I was still questioning that after 53 years.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Religions will give you their copy of what they want you to believe. They will all tell you it comes from God.
Religions have no interest in telling anyone what to believe and they don't want anyone to believe anything. Belief is a free choice.
It is you who keeps telling people on this forum what to believe, not religious people, and you tell us it comes from God!
When one truly understands God, it is very clear religions reflect mankind more than anything else. They do not lead to a Higher Level and God.
When one truly understands God, it is very clear religions reflect God's will to man and they are the only path that leads to God.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
One can state God's system in general simple terms, however the dynamics are far from simple.
You can state only what you believe is God's system, but you don't know what God's system is.
I understand you think what I am dealing with are beliefs. It will look that way until you Discover the Truth for yourself. I can point, however each person must take the journey for themselves. I think you would rather not Discover anything. You are far more comfortable hanging onto Beliefs. I could never do that. I have always been one who had to know.
What you believe about Discovery is a belief system. You don't know anything except what you have discovered by living life, but anyone who has lived life can say they have made discoveries. The difference between them and you is that they do not claim that they Discovered the Truth about God by living life. That is your belief system.

Bird123

Yeah, let's take probably the most accepted messenger, Jesus. What did his followers say about him? He was born of a virgin. His father than was God? But it's based on a out of context quote of one verse, Isaiah 7:14, so there's a good chance the story was made up to make Jesus a God/man.

He walked on water, turned water to wine, healed the sick and all the rest. Easily made-up kind of stuff. But it helped to make Jesus a miracle man and, therefore, he must be from God.

He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven. If not true, how could his followers have pulled that off? Yet, the supposed latest messenger, Baha'u'llah and his followers say it didn't happen. Dead people don't come back to life after three days. And they don't float up into the sky.

By the time we're done, all that's left is... all that is true and all that we need to know and trust is what their guy said. To me, that's no different than any other religion that claims their prophet and their beliefs are the only way. Which means, you are automatically wrong. They don't need to investigate and listen. The things you say don't agree with them, therefore... you must be wrong. And what's weird, Baha'is are against being prejudice against others for their beliefs. And what was that about "actions speak louder than words"?
Question: What is it about those beliefs that get people to close their minds to anything else? What is it that they like? Is it a sort of brainwashing? After all, they can find absolutely nothing they disagree with those holy books.

I asked an old ww2 vet one time how could anyone follow Hitler? He said if you repeat something over and over long enough people will believe anything even if it is not the truth.

I stopped into a large church with many people. It was Sunday school. Everyone was huddled in small groups reciting quotes over and over.

Question: How much of religion is brainwashing?

I guess the only way to undo brainwashing is to get them thinking and questioning again and move them away accepting and following. Ah, but don't they teach God is not to be questioned? The only ones who do not want you to question are those who do not want you to know the truth. God wants us to question everything.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
There is so much you do not Understand. It is clear that those messengers do not come from God.
I can't believe how this Baha'i says she believes in all the Baha'i approved messengers yet doesn't believe the Scriptures that tell us about those messengers and what they taught. The way she answers me is as if I believe those stories, but I agree with her. I think those stories are probably fabricated or in the least embellished.

So, what's to be believe about the past messengers? Krishna, Buddha, Zoroaster, Abraham and all the rest of the people Baha'is say were God's messengers? Nothing. They don't look to what they said, because they don't trust what was said, except Muhammad and their prophets, the Bab and Baha'u'llah.

But again, like you said, actions speak louder than words. And the actions of too many Baha'is are not bringing people together in unity. It is just another organized religion that tells people how they should believe and live. And most don't live by it. But they sure can talk a good message.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I can't believe how this Baha'i says she believes in all the Baha'i approved messengers yet doesn't believe the Scriptures that tell us about those messengers and what they taught.
That's easy to explain. Some of what is in the Scriptures about those Messengers is actually accurate, especially what they taught, but the stories are not about what they taught and they are not literally true. Moreover the stories don't need to be literally true in order for the Bible to be accurate, since the stories all have meanings and they are depicting important spiritual truths.
So, what's to be believe about the past messengers? Krishna, Buddha, Zoroaster, Abraham and all the rest of the people Baha'is say were God's messengers? Nothing. They don't look to what they said, because they don't trust what was said, except Muhammad and their prophets, the Bab and Baha'u'llah.
The problem is that we do not really know what those Messengers said since they never wrote their own Scriptures. All we have are what people wrote about what they allegedly said. That is why I do not trust what is in those Scriptures.
But again, like you said, actions speak louder than words. And the actions of too many Baha'is are not bringing people together in unity. It is just another organized religion that tells people how they should believe and live. And most don't live by it. But they sure can talk a good message.
Do you know what all the Baha'is are doing all over the world? I don't know, I only know what I see in my own Baha'i community, and I don't really know what they are doing to bring people together in unity. I also don't know how they live or how well they live by the teachings if the Faith. So who am I to judge them?

Bird123

There is so much you do not Understand. It is clear that those messengers come from God.

Nobody except God knows what God is doing with this world and people. However, Baha'u'llah knew what people were doing and He knew this world is was mess. That is one reason why God sent Baha'u'llah, to help us clean up the mess.

“How long will humanity persist in its waywardness? How long will injustice continue? How long is chaos and confusion to reign amongst men? How long will discord agitate the face of society?… The winds of despair are, alas, blowing from every direction, and the strife that divideth and afflicteth the human race is daily increasing. The signs of impending convulsions and chaos can now be discerned, inasmuch as the prevailing order appeareth to be lamentably defective.”​

You live in a fantasy world where everything is just perfect, when in reality it is just the opposite. Everyone can see that except you.

I have questioned and I continue to question, but that does not mean I still question the Baha'u'llah was a Messenger of God.
I would have to be pretty slow if I was still questioning that after 53 years.
You would not be slow. You would be smart. There is no time limit on questioning.

Your Gleanings from the writings of baha p216 prove they do not come from God. They have no clue what God is doing. They are blind to the Masterpiece!!!

What they say is what you want to hear. That is why you do not question them.

Ok, let me attempt to expand your thinking. Do you really think a Being capable of creating universes would create a mess? Look around you at God's actions. Do you see any other messes???????

Much more knowledge lives beyond the mere surface. How can you ever Discover it limiting yourself to only what you want to see? In your mind, you choose to limit yourself in so many ways. You also limit yourself by trying to place limits on God. This is only in your mind. These are your choices.

There is virtually limitless amount of knowledge surrounding you just waiting to be Discovered. Are you so satisfied with your beliefs that you refuse to ponder other possibilities? Does limiting yourself really make you happy? Mankind has been preaching doom and gloom from the beginning of time. Why do they choose to see nothing else?

So many times people will hang onto their pain for dear life. Pain is just a sign something is wrong. Pain is not something to hold onto. It merely points a direction away toward resolution, why do you not leave it behind you? You can never be happy until you see the other side. In the end, probably after many many lifetimes, you will Discover Reality will have so much better results than all those beliefs you have chosen that traps you in the doom and gloom and all those petty things mankind holds so dear. Choose freely. Learn those lessons for yourself. I am pointing though!!

Knowing and Understanding changes things greatly. This world is well ordered. It is a Masterpiece!! Look how well mankind has progressed since caveman days. The direction is ever forward. The more knowledge mankind acquires; the faster the moving forward and growth will be. Soon, even this day and age will be a distant past. I can hear the people say: How did those people live like that? How could they think and believe the things they did?

Are you Happy??? I am always Happy. Even in the midst of great turmoil and challenges, I will be Happy. Can you say the same living in a box of beliefs and valuing so many of the petty things mankind holds so dear??

Listen to the advice of others but choose your own path. Life's lessons are best learned that way. Know that God is walking everyone toward Happiness regardless of any choices one chooses to make. Unlike the limits you have placed in your mind, God is far from helpless within the realm of free will. That excuse has never ever been reality.

Bird123

Religions have no interest in telling anyone what to believe and they don't want anyone to believe anything. Belief is a free choice.
It is you who keeps telling people on this forum what to believe, not religious people, and you tell us it comes from God!

When one truly understands God, it is very clear religions reflect God's will to man and they are the only path that leads to God.

Do I really tell anyone what to believe? I am merely telling what is and pointing where one can Discover these things for themselves. I make no demands. There are no threats like Hell that religion creates if you ignore me.

I do not want anyone to Believe. That oasis of water in the desert is 5 miles to the east. I don't care whether you believe or not. On the other hand, if you choose to find out, the knowledge and truth will be there if you choose to Discover that answer. It's the very same thing with knowledge of God. Do nothing? Great!! Seek answers? Great. It comes down to what one really seeks in life. What is it that you really seek? Do you even know??

You must be confused. Religion wants people to Believe. Religion teaches people to Believe above all else. When one doesn't believe, religion uses fear, threats, intimidation in order to coerce people into following. That is why they created Hell. Without followers they have nothing.

How long did mankind watch birds fly before they figured out how? The knowledge was there all along. Did God get mad when so many ignored the birds with the belief that if God wanted man to fly, God would have given man wings? Of course not!! Will I get mad if people say Bird123 you are crazy, I am ignoring you? Of course not.

The Real Truth is in the world. It will still waits for those to Discover it. They will only when they are ready. Clearly, you are not ready. Great!! You have all my Unconditional Love and Kindness regardless of any choices you choose to make. It's there for all to see. Like God, I want everyone freely choosing their own choices for themselves. If they do that, I will always feel good regardless of their choices. Each will choose what they want to Discover for themselves.