• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if it was created by God to evolve?

dwb001

I do not play that silly game. Take your corrections when they happen. You are the one that wants to deny all of the sciences. So let's fixt that problem first. Or is this just another delaying tactic of yours?
You say I am wrong rhen refuse to say how. Who is playing a game?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I dont see any questions here.

Listen to what?
i never demanded evidence... but if you want me to talk about something you would neeed to offer a seed.
Autism mindset needs prompts to get running.

I know basics... but why should I write a 10 page lecture if you will disagree with the first sentence?
Is it not better for you to get your questions answered instead of me answering questions you have not asked?
You are breaking up posts again. Did you forget already how you could not handle that yesterday?

You need to focus on one point at a time since following multiply lines of thought seems to be beyond you in this discussion. You miss all sorts of points like corrections that you ignore. Just because you cannot see them does not mean that they do not exist.

Let's cover one point at a time.

dwb001

You are breaking up posts again. Did you forget already how you could not handle that yesterday?
Why are you dwelling in the past.
Are we not moving o
You need to focus on one point at a time since following multiply lines of thought seems to be beyond you in this discussion. You miss all sorts of points like corrections that you ignore. Just because you cannot see them does not mean that they do not exist.
You still fail to remind me of any such corrections. Just a post #.
Let's cover one point at a time.
Then let's get started..
What are you waiting for?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You say I am wrong rhen refuse to say how. Who is playing a game?
You are. If you did not understand something the posts are still there. You can go back and reread them. Or you could politely state that you do not understand a point.

I need to remind you that this is no a debate. There is no debate any longer about which version is factual. Your side lost a long long time ago. You can ask questions. You can ask for help in learning. But you can't even follow a simple conversation so there is no way that you can debate.

dwb001

You are. If you did not understand something the posts are still there. You can go back and reread them. Or you could politely state that you do not understand a point.
Or since you are constantly bringing it up... you could remind me... or let it go.
I need to remind you that this is no a debate. There is no debate any longer about which version is factual. Your side lost a long long time ago. You can ask questions. You can ask for help in learning. But you can't even follow a simple conversation so there is no way that you can debate.
You were going to present evidence to change my mind... still waiting.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Why are you dwelling in the past.
Are we not moving o

You still fail to remind me of any such corrections. Just a post #.

Then let's get started..
What are you waiting for?
Go back and reread the thread. I am not doing so for you. Do not break up posts. You could not follow posts when you broke them up in the past.

Here is a correction. Yesterday you could not even follow the conversation from one post to another when they kept getting more and more broken up. So I quit doing that and told you that you have to do the same. What part of that did you not understand?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Or since you are constantly bringing it up... you could remind me... or let it go.

You were going to present evidence to change my mind... still waiting.
If a person insists on behaving foolishly no one can change their mind. You keep running away.

I have to keep making new rules for you. Here is another new rule. Every time that you run away I will note it and edit your post at that point so that it is obvious and end that reply there.

dwb001

Go back and reread the thread. I am not doing so for you. Do not break up posts. You could not follow posts when you broke them up in the past.
I fo not need to... I am not concerned. Because if it was important you would state what the correction was. So I will safely assume that it is not important.
Here is a correction. Yesterday you could not even follow the conversation from one post to another when they kept getting more and more broken up. So I quit doing that and told you that you have to do the same. What part of that did you not understand?
Why should I follow your rules? You do what you want and I will do what I want... and we can both live with the consequences.

I will misunderstand and get lost in your broken conversation and you will get frustrated with my asking a simple question that you refuse to then answer.

Simple.

dwb001

If a person insists on behaving foolishly no one can change their mind. You keep running away.
When have I run away... I am patiently waiting for your promised evidence that will change my mind.
I have to keep making new rules for you. Here is another new rule. Every time that you run away I will note it and edit your post at that point so that it is obvious and end that reply there.
I don't need to follow your rules.
You can set rules for yourself concerning me and you don't need to inform me if them
When have I ever run away?
I am right here.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I fo not need to... I am not concerned. Because if it was important you would state what the correction was. So I will safely assume that it is not important.
Then you will never know how you keep calling your own God a liar. If there is a God of the Bible that should concern you. And you need to follow my rules if you want a productive discussion. I made them due to your own inabilities to have a proper discussion.

dwb001

Then you will never know how you keep calling your own God a liar.
When did i do that?
post # please.
If there is a God of the Bible that should concern you. And you need to follow my rules if you want a productive discussion.
No i do not. Or I could put some restrictions on your posts as well. That is not productive.
I made them due to your own inabilities to have a proper discussion.
That is your opinion. You are welcome to it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
When did i do that?
post # please.

No i do not. Or I could put some restrictions on your posts as well. That is not productive.

That is your opinion. You are welcome to it.
I do not need a post number. You do it every time that you try to claim that Genesis is literally true. The problem is that you are scientifically illiterate. Right now you would not understand why and how you are doing that. This is why you need to learn the basics of science.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What????
I am literally asking you to present the evidence you said you would provide.
I am asking you to challenge me.
Standing my ground is now considered running away?
It does no good to present you with any evidence when you do not even understand the concept. You forgot your failure with Lucy already.

dwb001

I do not need a post number. You do it every time that you try to claim that Genesis is literally true. The problem is that you are scientifically illiterate. Right now you would not understand why and how you are doing that. This is why you need to learn the basics of science.
You have not presented the evidence you said you would present... so I have nothing to work with here.

You are not helping your position with personal attacks at all.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The failure of asking how many bones of Lucy were found?

It is now a failure to ask questions?
You were supposed to be honest. Now you are not even doing that. It is a failure to ask inappropriate questions. And yes, you are still running away.

You have a topic to learn first. Anything else is running away.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You have not presented the evidence you said you would present... so I have nothing to work with here.

You are not helping your position with personal attacks at all.
No, I presented evidence. You could not deal with it honestly and properly. That is why you have to learn the basics of science first.

dwb001

You were supposed to be honest. Now you are not even doing that. It is a failure to ask inappropriate questions. And yes, you are still running away.
Running where? What inappropriate questions?
You have a topic to learn first. Anything else is running away.
I am standing here waiting for your evidence that you said you would deliver. Are you going to be.a person who keeps their word or not. Put forward at least a crumb.