• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the NATO?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Archives look big.
Excerpt the relevant passage.
UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05785522 Date: 01/07/2016

Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals Sarkozy's plans are driven by the following issues: a.A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production, b. Increase French influence in North Africa , c.Improve his internal political situation in France, d. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world, e.Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi's long term plans to supplant France as the dominant power in,Francophone Africa. )

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Did you read Hillary's email where it's written that Gaddafi had to go because he was creating a new gold-based currency that would have undone the CFA Franc seigniorage in Western Africa?
He would have demolished the usurocracy in those African countries.
I don't care about Hillary's opinionated emails.
Hillary isn't in charge of the UN Security Council.

You are dancing all around the facts.
Again: UN Security Council resolution 1973.
The NATO-led operation in Libya was a UN mandated operation to implement a voted and passed security council resolution.

You know what the UN is, right?
You know what the Security Council is, right?
You know what a Security Council resolution is, right?
You know what a mandate is, right?

If yes, then stop pretending as if what happened in Libya (or Kosovo) was a solo aggression project of NATO.
It was not.

It was a UN OPERATION, voted and mandated by the Security Council through resolution 1973 for Libya and 1244 for Kosovo.

"Hillary" plays no part in this, no matter what she did or didn't write in whatever mails.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
False.

Security Council resolution 1973.
NATO led the campaign on the ground. NATO didn't "decide" this. The UN security council did.
It doesn't matter who decided this.
Hillary's email explain the reason why they decided this.

Can I have my question answered on Hillary's email?
Is there the fifth amendment in Belgium too...right? ;)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This is not about Putin. Please stop posting in this thread as you have violated the rules of the thread. ;)

BTW evidence for your claim, please.
This thread is about the NATO. It's you guys who keep bringing up Russia. Not me.

It's useless you guys do that. Russia is a saint compared to the NATO.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Good lord, yes, you asked a specific person specific questions about any countries that use a universal healthcare system. That's not something only one specific person can answer. It's a broad topic that, unless you were asking an expert on the subject, is open to anyone.

I responded to your questions, but yet again, they're very broad and don't have easy, simple answers. It's like asking "What do Americans believe in?". You'd need to get a lot more specific if you want specific answers.

OMG. Interesting how I can find graphs but you apparently cannot.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
OMG. Interesting how I can find graphs but you apparently cannot.
1) I can find a lot of things. Your questions weren't specific enough to "find graphs". There are graphs for more specific information, though.

2) I gave you some information about Italy.

3) If you could find the info you wanted, why didn't you just do that? Why post very general vague questions and then insist you were asking one poster about their personal experience?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
1) I can find a lot of things. Your questions weren't specific enough to "find graphs". There are graphs for more specific information, though.

2) I gave you some information about Italy.

3) If you could find the info you wanted, why didn't you just do that? Why post very general vague questions and then insist you were asking one poster about their personal experience?
Because I WAS asking one poster about their experiences. I did find the answers to my questions after a bit though. On various graphs.

Interesting that you can't seem to manage it. Oh well.