• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite breakfast?

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
True, but when you are going skiing, don't what to make breakfast and are late to meet up with your posse. Two sausage egg McMuffins will fuel the furnace for hours and hours. A little Wild Turkey never hurts either. :D

Lol they wouldn't last me an hour. I would be hungry too soon afterwards. If you're skiing, I would advise something that lasts a bit longer, like porridge. (I LOVE porridge) - you just need to get up a little earlier :p

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh, another favorite of mine would have to be homemade French Toast with plenty of cinnamon, drowned in butter, and heavily sprinkled with powdered sugar. Not the healthiest thing to eat...but oh so good.

TurkeyOnRye

I love Eggs Benedict! Add to it some fresh fruit and V8 and I'm SET. That's a lunch-skipping, 1:00pm nap breakfast though...

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
I LOVE Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal.....with 2% milk..I make it uber creamy with at least a tablespoon of butter and a dash of cinnamon.

Oh meh gah.

Last edited:

As3ad

>>PrOUd leBaNesE MusLiM<<
My favorite breakfat is Ful Medammas. It is a very popular breakfast here in Lebanon. It's made of cooked fava beans, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic.
I also like Mankouche which is a baked lebanese dough covered with thyme or cheese.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I think for the most part Id go for Israeli breakfast.. fried eggs (I usually go for scrambled), fresh vegetable salad, cream cheese, olives and bread and butter.
although when im vacating through Europe or other places I can indulge myself in English style breakfast or European, bacon and the lot of other goodies which seems like one huge BBQ on your plate.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Another favourite is Kippers,which is Herrings butterflied and smoked and then grilled or soused.
Kedergrie is another fish breakfast which is yummy.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Another favourite is Kippers,which is Herrings butterflied and smoked and then grilled or soused.
Kedergrie is another fish breakfast which is yummy.
Never have tried that, but England is one place I have always wanted to visit. What other foods are favorites there? I've always wanted to drive through the English countrysides.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
I am a cereal fiend. I can never underestimate the pure and awesome yummy-ness of CEREAL!! Of course I'd love to have something hot to eat in the morning but most of the time it ends up being something quick like cereal or fruit. But gosh there are so many cereals I love, I don't mind.

The summer going into 10th grade I ate nothing but cereal morning, noon & night. :D

Oh and there is this place in Philadelphia called Cereality. You can mix and match cereals and make your own. You can also add in stuff like nuts, fruits, candies. They'll even let you put your lovely creation in a cereal box, name it and take it home with you. But it was like $11 or something. So I just ate a bowl of my awesomeness. (They had milk fountains there for people who want to eat their cereal there). :D

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
How my gosh!! How could I forget apple butter?!?! Apple butter on toast...I'd probably add a touch of honeyyyyyy too... :D

How about just toast with butter and honey???I used to eat that as a kid alllll the time..Smear a thick layer of butter..dirzzle with honey!!! VOILA!..a tasty breakfast..

(of course we had to eat our oatmeal to...)....

Love

Dallas

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
How about just toast with butter and honey???I used to eat that as a kid alllll the time..Smear a thick layer of butter..dirzzle with honey!!! VOILA!..a tasty breakfast..

(of course we had to eat our oatmeal to...)....

Love

Dallas

Ohh yes..I love eating fluffy biscuits with lots of butter and drizzled honey.......oh geez......see this is when my diet gets thrown (with much force!) out the window. Food is just wayyyy too good...

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I was eating a ham, cheese, egg sandwich fixed on a bun at 3 AM while writing posts on the forum.....Breakfast type food is good anytime.....I think I would be happy fixing breakfast 3 times a day....:D