• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What proof do you have of God?

AmbiguousGuy

If you can make a non existent God (by your own admission) who told you he does not talk to anyone a proven reality you should be on Jerry Springer. I think you are having debates in your head that have different results than the ones in reality.

But Sancho Panza proclaims that I have skewered you and won.

I wonder which one of you I should trust.

A new Taco Bell dish... or 1robin?

It's tough, the decisions we face in this life.

Ciko

Please, if you know you can't debate well or have not looked into philosophy much, I ask that you do not post, no offense.

i have both relgious and non-relgious proof of existence of God.

non-religous are :

Examnple: Natural engines in spermcells and bacteria, these engines, have , motors, rotos, stator, proepellers, and even fuel to move the body of bacteria and spermcell. These engine have 40 parts, for me this is one of the biggest non-religious evidence that there is God/creator.

religous:

Quran, in quran you can read about scientific stuff wich modern science has confirmed, like big bang, epxanding universe, pulsars, black holes and many other stuff. And of course that quran is mathematyically programmed book so texts, chapter and verse numbers cooperate with each other, so complex programed system, that it is impossible to crated somthing like this in this time, with strongest computers. And of course there is no errors or contradictions in quran, like God claim also in quran, if we doubt that quran is from God we shall try to create another quran, and that if quran was from someone else than God, we would find many mistakes, like we can find in bible.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
But Sancho Panza proclaims that I have skewered you and won.

I wonder which one of you I should trust.

A new Taco Bell dish... or 1robin?

It's tough, the decisions we face in this life.
Who or what is a poncho panzy?

Last edited:

AmbiguousGuy

Who or what is a poncho panzy?

Beats me. I've never heard of such a thing. If I had to guess, I would say it's some guy who throws on a poncho at the least sign of a drizzle -- first because he doesn't want his hair mussed, and second because he thinks that tough guys wear ponchos and he craves to be seen as a tough guy?

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Beats me. I've never heard of such a thing. If I had to guess, I would say it's some guy who throws on a poncho at the least sign of a drizzle -- first because he doesn't want his hair mussed, and second because he thinks that tough guys wear ponchos and he craves to be seen as a tough guy?
Why do you think a guy who puts on Poncho's without suffecient justification is relevant?

AmbiguousGuy

who wants proof of existence of God?

non-relgious proof or religious proof? what do you want , tell me :D

You'd first have to define God. That's the only way you could hope to prove that God exists.

Can you write me a hundred words about the nature of 'God'?

1robin

Christian/Baptist
I don't think it's relevant. In fact, I am bemused that you brought it up.

Why did you ask me -- out of the blue -- what a pancho panzy might be?
It was a joke on this Sancho Panza whoever that is. The only guy I found with this name makes cigars. How is either guy applicable?

AmbiguousGuy

How about two?....Almighty.....Creator.

Not even close to 100 words. That's the problem with God. We're all afraid to define Him/Her/It. We talk and talk and talk about God, without any real notion of whom God might be.

Last edited:

AmbiguousGuy

It was a joke on this Sancho Panza whoever that is. The only guy I found with this name makes cigars. How is either guy applicable?

If you googled him, you ignored the first three hits in favor of the fourth hit. Whyso?

Are you using some other search engine?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Not even close to 100 words. That's the problem with God. We'll all afraid to define Him/Her/It. We talk and talk and talk about God, without any real notion of whom God might be.

In the scheme of superlatives....
bigger, faster, stronger, more intelligent, greatly experienced.

In the scheme of Creator....His will takes form.

Stacked deck.

Some participants here assume my belief in the afterlife to be a fear of death.
On the contrary, death is nothing compared to heaven.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
If you googled him, you ignored the first three hits in favor of the fourth hit. Whyso?

Are you using some other search engine?
I am using Google. The entire first page was cigar guy. I will try again. I hope this is worth it. I figured it out. I copied the name. It then selected cigars and stuck it on the end. The first three on the screen without that concern a fictional fat mexican guy on a donkey. What is going on? Just tell me who it is you find so meaningfull.

AmbiguousGuy

I am using Google. The entire first page was cigar guy. I will try again. I hope this is worth it. I figured it out. I copied the name. It then selected cigars and stuck it on the end. The first three on the screen without that concern a fictional fat mexican guy on a donkey. What is going on? Just tell me who it is you find so meaningfull.

Yikes. A fat Mexican guy on a donkey?

OK, let me confess. In the first place, I was making a joke about you being my sidekick and supporting me in my heroic struggles. In the second place, I was testing to see whether your 190 semester hours of college had ever exposed you to one of the world's most famous novels of all time.

Apparently you've never heard of Don Quixote. Even after looking at the pictures of Sancho Panza and reading that he's a fictional character, you still think he is is a Mexican guy.

Bottomline? Well, I think my opinions about many things may be more worth the lurkers' time and attention than your own. Sorry.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Yikes. A fat Mexican guy on a donkey?

OK, let me confess. In the first place, I was making a joke about you being my sidekick and supporting me in my heroic struggles. In the second place, I was testing to see whether your 190 semester hours of college had ever exposed you to one of the world's most famous novels of all time.

Apparently you've never heard of Don Quixote. Even after looking at the pictures of Sancho Panza and reading that he's a fictional character, you still think he is is a Mexican guy.

Bottomline? Well, I think my opinions about many things may be more worth the lurkers' time and attention than your own. Sorry.
My education is in mathematics and Physics. I did take 3 literature classes but I hated them so bad I did not pay attention. I have never read Don Quixote. Is it worth the trouble? I normally never read fiction.

Ciko

You'd first have to define God. That's the only way you could hope to prove that God exists.

Can you write me a hundred words about the nature of 'God'?

You'd first have to define God

i can only say what God said about himself, we can only know him by his attributes, like All-powerful, all-hearing, all-knowing, all-merciful....

That's the only way you could hope to prove that God exists.

no, actually i dont even need quran nor bible to prove existence of God, i need only science, that is all.

Can you write me a hundred words about the nature of 'God'

99 Names/attributes of Allah
99 Names of Allah - An Explanation of the Perfect Names and Attributes of God