• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the world needs now is peace: all wars must stop

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The NATO did interfere when it dealt with the independence of Kosovo.
With UN Mandate following UN Security Resolution 1244 after it was clearly demonstrated ethnic cleansing / genocide and massive war crimes were being committed by Milosevic and his forces. :shrug:

So stop saying that "nato interfered". The UN INTERFERED.
NATO merely carried out the mission.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It justifies Russia giving Donbas independence.
Not the rest.
It does not.

And I already explained why.
There was no UN mandate.
There was no security council resolution.
There was no ethnic cleansing / genocide / warcrime occurring.

IN fact, to the point that these situations are even comparable, Ukraine is Kosovo and Putin is Milosevic.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I am not fully aware of what transpired there.

Nutshell:

The Milosevic regime was engaging in ethnic cleansing / genocide and crimes against humanity in Kosovo.
UN Security Council voted resolution 1244. This resolution called for a peacekeeping force to move in to stop Milosevic's aggression.
NATO carried out that mission with UN mandate.

Milosevic was eventually apprehended and shipped to Den Haag where he was prosecuted before the international court of human rights and found guilty of warcrimes and crimes against humanity.

@Estro Felino likes to pretend as if this situation is comparable to Ukraine with Putin taking on the role of NATO in Kosovo to go and "save" the people in Donbas.
In reality, off course, this is nothing short of perverse. There were no UN resolutions, mandates, ethnic cleansing, genocides, etc present at all.

However, there ARE accusations of warcrimes in Den Haag at the address of Putin and the Russian army. :shrug:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
That wasn't a war.

Right, it was a "special military operation" I bet...

1721719121290.png

Russia went to save Donbas people from the persecution and the mercilessness coming from the Kiev regime.

Where was the UN mandate?
Where was the UN Security Council resolution?
Where are the Den Haag court cases?

Also, I thought it was to "liberate" Kiev from supposed Nazi's?
The story keeps changing more then Putin changes underwear.
And I won't believe the American propaganda whose mantras don't work with me. ;)
Right, only the Russian propaganda works on you.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
With UN Mandate following UN Security Resolution 1244 after it was clearly demonstrated ethnic cleansing / genocide and massive war crimes were being committed by Milosevic and his forces. :shrug:

So stop saying that "nato interfered". The UN INTERFERED.
NATO merely carried out the mission.
Speaking of the NATO, don't you think Italy should leave the NATO?
I mean...it's not that indispensable . ;)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Also, I thought it was to "liberate" Kiev from supposed Nazi's?
The story keeps changing more then Putin changes underwear.
Also. But then they abandoned that purpose because we the West support Mr. Zely.
Right, only the Russian propaganda works on you.
I trust only those who don't let the banking cabals dominate them.
;)
I have been repeating that for years. It seems to me you always forget this detail.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Also. But then they abandoned that purpose because we the West support Mr. Zely.

So who are these "nazi's"?
Meanwhile, every time neo-nazi's win elections, they turn out to be friends of mr Putin and get congratulated by the Kremlin..

I trust only those who don't let the banking cabals dominate them.
;)
I have been repeating that for years. It seems to me you always forget this detail.
I don't forget anything. Least of all how you obsess over silly conspiratory nonsense that is neither here nor there.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't forget anything. Least of all how you obsess over silly conspiratory nonsense that is neither here nor there.
How do I know you're not the son of some elitist banker?
;)
With all due respect I don't know anything about you and you don't know anything about me, so you can be as biased and partial as I am.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The difference is that Putin won't wear sexy military outfits to make people believe he fights in the arena.
So when you said "If i were a leader, I would be hypocritical to stay sound and safe in a luxurious lounge, while demanding that my army goes to the steppe to die in a war." you were just full of it.

Ironically, this makes you a hypocrite.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So when you said "If i were a leader, I would be hypocritical to stay sound and safe in a luxurious lounge, while demanding that my army goes to the steppe to die in a war." you were just full of it.

Ironically, this makes you a hypocrite.
Do you know the difference between Russia and Ukraine as for recruitment?
I guess you don't?
In Russia there are mercenary armies who fight in the Ukrainian War. Volunteers.
In Ukraine there is compulsory military service and people can't say no.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Do you know the difference between Russia and Ukraine as for recruitment?
I guess you don't?
In Russia there are mercenary armies who fight in the Ukrainian War. Volunteers.
In Ukraine there is compulsory military service and people can't say no.
:oops:

You are kidding, right?

1. mercenaries are not "volunteers". They fight for money

2. russians are being drafted for the war. Estimates are that about 700.000 people fled the country to avoid being drafted

3. the "volunteers" are rapists, murderers and other criminals from prison who were / are being "offered" full pardon in exchange for participating in the war

On what planet do you live on?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
:oops:

You are kidding, right?

1. mercenaries are not "volunteers". They fight for money
Willingly. The State doesn't force them.
2. russians are being drafted for the war. Estimates are that about 700.000 people fled the country to avoid being drafted
Drafted doesn't mean employed in the war.
Do you know any source?
3. the "volunteers" are rapists, murderers and other criminals from prison who were / are being "offered" full pardon in exchange for participating in the war
Source?
On what planet do you live on?
Shall I sanctify Kiev for still living in the Middle Ages?

We Europeans lived in that kind of backwardness, but after the end of totalitarianisms, and WW2, we became civilized.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Willingly. The State doesn't force them.

Mercenaries will fight for whoever hires and pays them. :shrug:

Drafted doesn't mean employed in the war.

Ow, yes, because drafts in context of decrees of mobilization during wartime is just to fill the barracks while twiddling thumbs. :facepalm:

Do you know any source?

Putin.

LOLOLOL!!!!

You are seriously going to pretend to not know about this?

We Europeans lived in that kind of backwardness, but after the end of totalitarianisms, and WW2, we became civilized.
Some of us did, anyway.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Ow, yes, because drafts in context of decrees of mobilization during wartime is just to fill the barracks while twiddling thumbs. :facepalm:
This article says they were contracted. You know...mercenaries?

Some of us did, anyway.
Yes. Especially those who have the Napoleonic system, where freedom of thought is sacred. And censorship is repudiated.
;)
Unlike.,.