• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the world needs now is peace: all wars must stop

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
But if they want to become independent, should Spain grant their wish?
As I said that is an internal matter of Spain. No external country should interfere in the internal matter of another country untill there is a real and proven case of genocide type crime occuring.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As I said that is an internal matter of Spain. No external country should interfere in the internal matter of another country untill there is a real and proven case of genocide type crime occuring.
The NATO did interfere when it dealt with the independence of Kosovo.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The NATO did interfere when it dealt with the independence of Kosovo.
I am not fully aware of what transpired there. What I am saying that we can have world peace if all countries adhere to their own borders and no country or organization interferes in the internal matter of another country unless a case of ethnic cleansing is demonstrated in the international criminal court.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So much for needing peace & for all wars to stop.
The wars you like are OK.
That wasn't a war.
Russia went to save Donbas people from the persecution and the mercilessness coming from the Kiev regime.
And I won't believe the American propaganda whose mantras don't work with me. ;)

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That wasn't a war.
Invading another country with an army & air force
to destroy buildings & kill people is war.
Russia went to save Donbas people from the persecution from the regime Kiev.
Right....and to save Christianity from western
decadence (another story Putin proffered).
And I won't believe the American propaganda narrated by you, because you can't speak Russian or Ukraine, you've never been there, so
with all due respect... your mantras don't work with me. ;)
You prefer Russian propaganda.
Eta poloumnyy.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

TransmutingSoul

May God's Will be Done
Premium Member
I think breaking down the 'borders' will ultimately help us accept and understand others.

Europe, as you mentioned is an example of this.

The world is getting smaller and I think that's a good thing. Technology and ease of communication will only continue to help us understand different people better.

Another example of the world getting smaller is migration, if you mix with different people, you learn to respect them.

In the old days, it was hard to know what your neighbour was like, and they may have only lived a hundred miles away.

Ignorance can be lessened and respect gained through understanding.
The key is a balance is needed. There are die hard Nationalists and those that see no boarders.

The next step is to set the National Boarders so no Nation can cross the boarders without the whole world bringing it to submission.

So disarmament will be a requirement and the Nations of the world will have an international police force to enforce the national boarders.

Regards Tony

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Yes, and no bombs were dropped, no countries invaded, it was done peacefully.
A pity Russia doesn't play by the same rules.
Because London treated Scots with kindness and state aid.

Kiev treated Donbas people with persecution, isolation, boycotting, and mass arrests. ;)