• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I've been busy, so haven't had time to go.

Mama. By Executive Producer Guillermo del Toro of Pan's Labrynth. Directed by Andrex Muschietti.http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0615592/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

Good cinematography. Good story. Weak screenplay.

Started off well, but ending was contrived with too much CGI.http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0868219/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

Notable quotes:
Victoria: Daddy, look! there's a woman outside the window. And she's not touching the floor.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0393882/?ref_=tt_trv_quDr. Dreyfuss' Secretary: A ghost is an emotion bent out of shape, condemned to repeat itself time and time again.
My boyfriend is still bent out of shape over the ending. "She just turned into bugs! Bugs!!"

But we still say to each other every now and then "Dake da dairs." That was our favorite part.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Seven psychopaths? A buddy and I saw that in theatres and couldn't even remember the title because it was so forgettable.

Premium Member
Oh God my girlfriend wants to see the new one haha. The last movie anywhere near my alley was Cloud Atlas which I need to rewatch. Before that, Dragon Tattoo in 2011. They don't make movies for people like me lol.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Oh God my girlfriend wants to see the new one haha. The last movie anywhere near my alley was Cloud Atlas which I need to rewatch. Before that, Dragon Tattoo in 2011. They don't make movies for people like me lol.

Oooh, I still need to see Cloud Atlas. Thanks for reminding me!

I loved the Dragon Tattoo books and watched the original film in Swedish, with sub-titles. Another I need to see!

Monotheist 101

I watched UFC on Fox, I dont know if that counts as a movie..between TV shows and documentaries I dont get much time to watch movies (especially since most of them are B grade at best)..I liked Identity Thief tho..it was kind of funny:)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Watched Life of Pi and was really captivated by it. I even liked the ending, even though the director took liberties with it (in the book Pi is annoyed at the Japanese interviewers about not believing his animal story while in the movie he is more emotional telling the human story).

In any case, I've chosen the animal story.

Premium Member
Iron man 3. Besides the dumb stereotypical ending I quite liked it, and I'm one of the biggest Marvel movie haters out there. I think it says less about Marvel and more about the AWFUL state of movies these days.

Treks

Star Trek. They had it on TV in preparation for Star Trek: Into Darkness which comes out in my country next week *bounces*

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Deep Impact.

I think from now until Man of Steel comes out, I'm not going to care about most movies. I'm focused on that one.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
My last movie was Thor at the Bus Stop.

It was a different flavor from the norm and i liked it. :0)