• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Just saw Die Hard 5. Not bad but not the best in the series. Regardless it's a brainless series it's good cause of the relentless action and explosions.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member

searching-for-sugar-man.jpg

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I'm going to make a movie called, "The Last Movie You Watched," just so that I can foil this thread and watch a movie after that.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I would have found Oz to be excellent was it not for the romantic twist.

To me, it just felt off. I mean, I can see how it was made to fit, but there is sometng there that just feels... Well, S I said, off :D

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Saw Hanna on Saturday. Not bad action wise and the plot was okay except for the fact that it didn't explain most of the stuff in the film.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Saw Hanna on Saturday. Not bad action wise and the plot was okay except for the fact that it didn't explain most of the stuff in the film.

I saw this one recently as well at the urging of many of my co-workers. I was less than impressed. As you say, the action was pretty cool, but it seemed a bit forced. It's possible that my perception was skewed by the raving reviews of my friends and it just fell short of what I was expecting. But really, I sort of reasoned out the plot long before it unfolded and that is very disappointing in any film. Also, I think Eric Bana is very over-rated as is Cate Blanchett. Not that they are terrible actors by any means, just that they aren't as good as their resume might suggest.