• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Star Trek was awesome.
Now You See Me was pretty poorly done.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm about half way through Terminator for the umpteenth time.

Premium Member
Girlfriend just showed me Perks of Being a Wallflower. Fantastic movie.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Now You See Me

Disappointing ending, and the girls were too attractive and kept distracting me from the plot.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Also, before that I saw Fast & Furious 6 - best after credits scene and I like how it all connects. I think the plot was mostly lame, and there wasn't really much to do with racing in that one, but it still made up for it with simple bad***ery at the end in the airport.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Prometheus. I thought it was kinda lame, and extremely disappointing that for all the Alien references it had, and how obvious it was intended to be a prequel (and how awesome of an epic twist that would have been), apparently it isn't an official sequel so it just came off as kinda dumb to go through all the trouble and hassle to have nothing.

Premium Member
Fight Club again. Still my favorite after all these years.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well I just got back from a Man of Steel midnight showing.

It's hard to say how objectively good/bad it is, but it's exactly the Superman movie I wanted to see.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well I just got back from a Man of Steel midnight showing.

It's hard to say how objectively good/bad it is, but it's exactly the Superman movie I wanted to see.

Just saw it and that's how i feel about it too.

Awesome cast, brilliant action scenes and a pretty good story.

Premium Member
Girlfriend dragged me to see The Purge. She was disappointed, I loved it.

Premium Member
Man of Steel reaches a whole new level of CGI stupidity. I found myself embarrassed to be watching it.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sucker Punch

It was cool, but i think it had potential to be way better. The main issue that was disturbing the experience for me was Emily Browning. Way too bland. I liked Jena Malone and Abbie Cornish much better, and especially Cornish when it came to the action scenes. I thought her performance in action was much better than the others. Intense, sexy and believable.

I think if they had cast someone else for the lead role and worked on making the flow of the story a bit more interesting, it would've been an awesome film.

Shoot 'Em Up

Entertaining if you have nothing better to do, but way over the top, and no way near funny enough for that to have worked.

Bunraku

Pretty cool and definitely worth watching, despite lacking in some elements. They had the right cast, the action scenes were great and the visuals were cool, but the story (even though it's kinda expected) could've been made a bit more interesting. It works for what it's intended to be, but even for that it could've been better.