• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

ZooGirl02

The last movie I watched was The Passion of the Christ. Its one of my favorite movies and I watch it a few times a year.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Raid: Redemption

I really liked it. It had a very engaging and raw element about it.

Limitless

Pretty interesting story that flowed very well. It was lighter than it could have been, but i wouldn't necessarily call it a disappointment in that regard.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
snow white and the huntsman. Ok film but Kristen Stewart really can't act.

The dictator. Some really funny moments but not a great plot

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I tried to watch Atlas Shrugged 2 on Netflix and oh man, I couldn't get past the 20 minute mark. So bad.

The first movie, aimed at a conservative/libertarian audience, all about the 'virtues' of the free market and based on Ayn Rand's book, was a bomb in the box office and lost a ton of money. So for the next movie they reduced the budget, hired cheaper actors, and it bombed again, losing more money. Now they're going to make the third and final part.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Mirror Mirror was perfect! :D

Well, the dance at the end was a but too cheese for me, specially after all the movie xD , but it was really cool :D

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Requiem for a Dream.

Seen it in the past, very well done movie but possibly the most depressing movie ever.

Sea Monkey

Pickle Juicer!
The last movie I watched was Animal House. A overated movie but the only thing John Belushi did that was remotely funny. I watched Celtic Pride before that. A underated film.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I'm watching "Gozu", a Japanese film.

Oh my God. I find it really weird, and I watch a lot of Japanese stuff.
No, this is really weird.

And not for kids.

[youtube]AJ9b1iMqNiU[/youtube]
'Gozu' by Takashi Miike - YouTube