• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
What's Eating Gilbert Grape? on a movie re-run channel. I didn't know Leonardo could actually act.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
What's Eating Gilbert Grape? on a movie re-run channel. I didn't know Leonardo could actually act.

I watched that movie a long time ago, forgotten all about it!

I have watched "Dragonball: Evolution" It was really campy and I didn't like it. But nonetheless, as a kid growing up on DBZ alongside YuGiOh I couldn't hate it so I'm making myself buy it.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
It's A Wonderful Life
I'm also gonna say it right now...that is the only movie that makes me bawl my eyes out every freaking time I watch it. It never gets old.

I went over to my old man's place a few days ago and we did the old Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers bit. We watched Royal Wedding and The Gay Divorcee...those were the days when 'gay' meant 'happy'...ah the days of innocence...

...but by god can they dance up a storm!

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Last time i watched Hit List movie. I love this movie. I have watched this movie so mant time please sjare witjh us what was the last movie you watched?

It wasn't really a movie, but I shut myself in my room for an entire 2 day marathon of "The Walking Dead."

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I just watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) - IMDb pts 1 & 2.

I was amazed: it was a lot better than what I was expecting. But then I'd only seen the first HP movie before this so there's been a bit of character/plot development. :p

As far as fantasy/adventure goes, I'd put it right up there with the LOTR (actually thought it was more intense).

Last edited: