• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
I watched three movies last night:

Snatch (seen many times before because I love it)
Hangover 3 (much funnier than I thought it would be)
True Grit (the remake, which I think was just as good as the original)

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Today I watched Click. It's one of the times that I actually really like Adam Sandler. I thought it was a pretty good movie.

Sees

Dragonslayer
Hmm, interesting what constitutes profanity around here. I liked that you do martial arts.

Yeah it has a strange block list.

I've done martial arts since about 5 years old and actually helped with the MCMAP program about a dozen years ago - too bad no lifetime royalties :D

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
The Lego movie

Awesome. 5/5. Anti-corporate machine (Mr Business is the evil bad guy), anti-bad pop music (everything is awesome is the 24/7 song on the radio). One of the central themes is that it is ok to not follow the instructions, and be the perfect citizen, that it is ok to be creative and go beyond the status quo, but that the instructions are there for a reason, and sometimes it IS a good idea to follow them. While outnumbered by males, there is a very strong female character (something they could have done a little better in). Oh yes, also, being yourself is good too

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
The Lego movie

Awesome. 5/5. Anti-corporate machine (Mr Business is the evil bad guy), anti-bad pop music (everything is awesome is the 24/7 song on the radio). One of the central themes is that it is ok to not follow the instructions, and be the perfect citizen, that it is ok to be creative and go beyond the status quo, but that the instructions are there for a reason, and sometimes it IS a good idea to follow them. While outnumbered by males, there is a very strong female character (something they could have done a little better in). Oh yes, also, being yourself is good too

That sounds pretty cool. I wish they had made a LEGO movie when I was a kid, I know I would have loved it. I must admit, I was suspicious when I saw there was gonna be a LEGO movie, but only because I was afraid that they were going to *******-ize the beautiful thing that I loved as a kid just for the sake of making a movie if it. Glad to know it was good! I will make a point to see it.