• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Last night I again watched one of my absolutely favorite movies, "Love Actually". It's the only movie I can think of that pulls out every single emotion I've ever had: happiness, sadness, anger, sympathy, empathy, love, etc. At the end, I find myself emotionally drained, but in a really good way.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Grave Encounters 2. It was mostly meh/stupid but it was interesting how they tied it to the first movie/tied up some loose ends and how it ended.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Today I watched a movie from beginning to end for the first time since August 2011. It was Wreck-It Ralph.

I loved it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
War Story

Fresh from Sundance, it is one of the least interesting & tedious pity parties I've ever seen.

Fromper

My sister bought about a dozen Disney movies on VHS probably 12-14 years ago, when her kids were little. She no longer has a working VCR, so she gave them to me. I just recently attached my old VCR to my new TV, just to see if it would work, and I was able to get everything hooked up without having to disconnect my cable or Blu-Ray player.

So last night, I watched The Little Mermaid on VHS, for the first time in probably 20 years. Needless to say, I now have "Under the Sea" stuck in my head.

ZooGirl02

I think I may have already posted this but anyway the last movie I watched was For Greater Glory which is about the Cristero War which took place in Mexico. It was a war fought for religious freedom. Has anyone else seen this movie? I think it's an awesome movie!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
300: Rise of an Empire!

Don't listed to the reviews and critics, it was a great movie!

Note: Persians are not Arabs, and in the movie they were not Muslims :D

Today I watched the Jackie Chan movie Drunken Master. It was Jackie Chan, so it was pretty good.

I love Jakie Chan's movies. I have almost the entire collection of them!

Check out Drunken Master 2 too!

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
300: Rise of an Empire!

Don't listed to the reviews and critics, it was a great movie!

Note: Persians are not Arabs, and in the movie they were not Muslims :D

That movie was awesome.

And of course they weren't Muslims. Muslims didn't exist during that time (you know what I mean). Lol.