• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I just watched the Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and Cheap Thrills. Girl was brilliant, of course. The best out of the trilogy, imo. Cheap Thrills was just a very ******* sick movie. I feel kinda sick now. Maybe I'm just tired. Lol.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Godzilla, too much of a story for me. Good monsters though. Godzilla looks like he was taking steroids and pumping iron before the movie. Still looks manish but tons of muscles. The ending should have been darker.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Rocky III. Rocky IV comes on next week.

After watching Rocky III this time (I've watched all of them many times before), I've come to the conclusion that it's a good movie, but it lacks that epic feel of the first two movies.

There's just something in the first movie, and a little less so in the second, that the rest of the movies lack. They are all still fun to watch, though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
300: Rise of an Empire, and just like the first movie, it's really not that good of a history lesson and many of the best parts of the historical battles were left out of the movie. It's actually kinda corny if you watch them back to back, as everyone has suddenly aged noticeable and the guy who played Xerxes came off as a very different Xerxes. I think they definitely waited too long to make the sequel, or whatever it's supposed to be considered.
The third Mummy movie, which I liked more than the second one, except I didn't like the change in the actress that plays Evie.
I just finished watching RoboCop (the original one).
Django Unchained, which I thought was an alright movie.
Some Dracula movie that really sucked.
The first X-Files movie, which is still a great movie.

Last edited: