• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
22 Jump Street on Thursday.
X-Men: Days of Future Past on Friday.
Captain America: The First Avenger on Saturday.
Tonight, I watched the World's End.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Se7en - still amazing.

Dark Knight Rises - quit about an hour in. Can't believe I used to love Nolan and that series. What crap.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Dark Knight Rises - quit about an hour in. Can't believe I used to love Nolan and that series. What crap.

That is a crappy movie. I should sell my Blu-ray of it. The only good movie from that trilogy is the Dark Knight and that was because of Heath Ledger. I'll stick with the Batman movies from the '80s and '90s that I grew up on. Those will always have a special place in my heart.

Fromper

Star Trek: Into Darkness

Now I'm going back and watching some of the old TV series. Interesting mix of really good and really bad episodes in the old show.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
That is a crappy movie. I should sell my Blu-ray of it. The only good movie from that trilogy is the Dark Knight and that was because of Heath Ledger. I'll stick with the Batman movies from the '80s and '90s that I grew up on. Those will always have a special place in my heart.

Dark Knight was pretty bad as well. Only Begins accomplished anything, it was a pretty good movie. Forever is still the best though.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I watched some scenes from Insidious a couple of days ago out of curiosity about the movie, and also because I was considering watching a horror movie from beginning to end for the first time.

Let's just say that I don't think I'm going to watch the full movie now... not if I still want to be able to sleep alone. :p