• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
The other 4 Harry Potter movies. What the **** happened there?

Different director. Not really sure why they had to suddenly change the time period. It's better if you just pretend you don't notice anything.

Last night we watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. I've seen it many times, but it's still a great movie.

Matemkar

"We are not Home" An Iranian Movie.
With subtitles of course. And I liked it. It is a simple yet beautiful comedy film. :)

s6kv.jpg

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Anchorman 2. It was surprisingly good although that's probably because I'd been told that it was rubbish

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Anchorman 2. It was surprisingly good although that's probably because I'd been told that it was rubbish
I find myself doing that alot. I heard nothing but negative reviews of the Lone Ranger movie, and when watched it myself, I didn't think it was great but it wasn't that bad.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Guardians of the Galaxy.

It was very good! Honestly, it was the first time in a while that I actually had fun at a cinema.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just watched the two new Star Trek movies. A blasphemous perversion of the series I say!:fork:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
"Reefer Madness". I never realized how dangerous marijuana is.

Brinne

Guardians of the Galaxy. It was amazing, in my opinion. Humor was mixed enough to make everyone laugh, characters were enjoyable, decent story, and a good cast of actors. I recommend going to see it when you can.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Planet of the Apes, 1968 version. It was educational. I discovered that the Grand Nagus of the entire Ferengi Alliance was once a teenaged chimpanzee. Inconceivable!

Ryujin

Dragon Worshipper
Guardians of the Galaxy. It was amazing, in my opinion. Humor was mixed enough to make everyone laugh, characters were enjoyable, decent story, and a good cast of actors. I recommend going to see it when you can.

This. Best, Most original, and fresh Marvel movie since the first Iron man.

CynthiaCypher

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This new version completely sucks, first it has Megan Fox in it and then they tried to make the Turtles look realistic. The Turtles are not supposed to look like that, and they weren't funny. I like the Turtles the way they were when I was a kid.