• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Noah is a terrible movie. I mean, the green screens looked better than that by the 70s, what the hell happened? First time I haven't finished a movie since Expendables.

Premium Member
Saw "A Most Wanted Man". Less tense than I'd hoped but still fantastic. No action, explosion, nudity, or superheros though so probably will be gone soon.

Matemkar

musicboxiranianmovie.jpg

"The Music Box". An Iranian movie. With some very sad moments it is great.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

It is on constantly at the moment and the kids love it so....

Premium Member
"Insomnia". Pretty good until the cheesy, poorly packaged, classic Nolan finale.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Need for Speed. At first, when I got to my brothers, it was playing and I started watching just before the last race, and it seemed impressive, even if the ending was kinda lame. Then I got home and watched it from the beginning, and thought it a waste of time.
Walk of Shame. This one my nephew wanted to watch, but I think it's because he is 17 and very much like the kid who wanted to see her boobs and wanted how many ever minutes it was alone with her. Though the movie had some funny parts, and I'm still can't get over Ethan Suplee (who is forever Randy in my mind) loosing another person or how old he looked in the movie, I thought the movie was pretty lame.
300: Rise of an Empire. Though they left out the best parts of history (as they did with the first 300), Artemisia in that movie is just really sexy, and so hot. OMG she's totally psycho (actually I think she's way past psycho) but that along with her wicked outfits makes the character that much more sexy. And Sullivan Stapleton looked pretty good himself as Themistocles.

Premium Member
Number 23. I may be the only person in the world to have that on my favorites list. So beautifully insane.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Guardians of the Galaxy. It was amazing, in my opinion. Humor was mixed enough to make everyone laugh, characters were enjoyable, decent story, and a good cast of actors. I recommend going to see it when you can.

I agree and I can't recall last time a movie made so many people laugh in the room. It was brilliant.

Shadow Wolf

Fight Club. I've never understood how people make the fighting their central focus of this movie when it's really only the outer most layer of the content and meaning of the movie. I think I'd need something really crazy in my life too if I ever became an Ikea gal.

Number 23. I may be the only person in the world to have that on my favorites list. So beautifully insane.
I didn't really like the movie myself, but I enjoyed Jim Carries performance, which I found very surprising in how well he was able to do a role this is nearly the opposite of his usually comical roles.

Premium Member
Fight Club. I've never understood how people make the fighting their central focus of this movie when it's really only the outer most layer of the content and meaning of the movie. I think I'd need something really crazy in my life too if I ever became an Ikea gal. ]

I love that movie. #2 actually last time I was asked for a list, #1 til last year!

Shadow Wolf

Leaves of Grass. It's one of the few movies I really like and enjoy. I ended up, unintentionally, having an Edward Norton movie night.

Premium Member
Black Swan. Aronofsky's deeply disturbing psychological issues aside, really great movie. Love it.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Black Swan. Aronofsky's deeply disturbing psychological issues aside, really great movie. Love it.

Meh, it's just a live action remake of Perfect Blue. ;) :p

Perfect_Blue-201441987-large.jpg

Joking aside, I thought it was a great movie. Portman and Kunis are amazing actresses. :yes: