• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Beautiful Darling.

It's a documentary about the life of Candy Darling; a transgendered actress who appeared in a few of Andy Warhol's films.

Sees

Dragonslayer
I watched Non-Stop...decent action movie I think. I'm a fan of Liam in general and I know some Air Marshalls who will love it.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Watched Journey 2: The Mysterious Island for the second time, yesterday.

I wish that some things were done a little better so that I didn't have to suspend so much disbelief. Anyway, it's still a corny, fun movie.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
My girlfriend and I have been watching the "Harry Potter" series. Watched 1-4 yesterday and today. Also watched "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" with a friend recently. Was much better when I was younger, haha. I'm surprisingly enjoying HP though, at least the first two.

Fromper

My girlfriend and I have been watching the "Harry Potter" series. Watched 1-4 yesterday and today. Also watched "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" with a friend recently. Was much better when I was younger, haha. I'm surprisingly enjoying HP though, at least the first two.
The HP books are much better than the movies, though the movies do have their moments. Some of them just really don't work as well as movies, though, especially the later ones.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Oh yeah, I watched Hellboy at like 3am the other night / morning, too. It's surprisingly enjoyable, kind of like a giant joke with awesome monsters and supported by the fact that you can't mess up when using Lovecraftian ideas. Space squids > all other fiction.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy a good Marvel product. My kids 9 and 13 think it was better than the Avengers. I was getting tired of the Marvel same old product but this one was just different enough to be enjoyable.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
God Bless America.
I've watched it at least a dozen times by now and it doesn't get old and it's still hillarious. It glorifies Alice Cooper, the duo kills rude and mean people, they shoot pop-culture icons, and it shows just how pathetic and lame mainstream society is. What's not to love? One of Frank's (the main character) finer points is "What's the purpose of having a civilization if we're no longer interested in being civil?"