• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's For Dinner?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
No, no skin. I have seen it rarely with the skin, but I do not know how to cook it properly. If you Google Pernil you can see what I am tempted to do with it.
+

A little oil and some salt is all I do...

1724718817413.jpeg

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
My kitchen is calling me. Supper is smelling SO good. Cabbage soup made with cabbage (LOL), carrots, country ham chunks, and Great Northern Beans. I'm off to finish it up..........

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I made what I called Greek sandwiches but I doubt any Greek has eaten anything like it. I warmed up some leftover lamb with some cumin, garlic and ground coriander, and put it on some fresh baked bread with salad leaves, red onion, sugar snap peas, tomato and for the wife feta and green olives. I went without the feta and olives but added sweet chilli sauce. It was pretty good.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
For my lover's 40th birthday, I crafted an appetizer of foie gras terrine with ice-wine soaked raisins, elegantly wrapped in leeks with white and green stripes, and served atop a wheat-berry salad dressed in apple cider vinaigrette, finished with a homemade apple chip. It was fantastic! The main course was chateaubriand with sauce béarnaise, roasted potatoes, and asparagus, accompanied by a 1970 Chateau Margaux. For dessert, I served port-caramelized pears with Stilton cream. You would have loved it!
I was not notified when this was posted. I finally got the notification today. It claims you posted this "yesterday" . Weird glitch in the system.