• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's God's Big Problem with Homosexuality?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
As an aside to all this but here might be some bearing on some that choose the
homosexual lifestyle.
I'm a retired police officer. (disabled actually)
I've put men in prison for various felonies. Some that did several years in the
joint came out confirmed homosexuals.
Were those men latent homosexuals in the first place or were the "converted"
in the joint?
I've dealt with a few that were insitutionalized. (sp?)
A few committed another crime just to be sent back to the joint.
Those people could then be completely taken care of by the government.
Good food (really) offered supplements (vitamins) all food according to religious
or dietary needs, medical care, SEX!

jeager106

Premium Member
Why should it matter what it seems to be to you? That is subjective.

What about this isn't subjective one wonders? This is a discussion board.
Even quoted external material is subjective to the one that posted such material
to make a point of view case for an opinion.

I'd think we ALL to so.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light, or because the sky is actually an ocean because my book says so?
That is simple Taylor Seraphim (wish I could address you with a shorter name), it is because sky is an ocean. Your book is correct. :D
Did not the astronauts looked like swimming when they walked in space?
I believe my Bible has it as "effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men." It seems to me that a different translation that leaves that out is not from God.
How did Jesus got into you? :)

Demonslayer

I don't believe everything can be attributed to God. For instance the babies that came out deformed because of a drug (Thalidamide) the mother took.

What about babies that come out deformed when the mother does everything in a perfectly healthy manner?

Ever see a hydrocephalus baby? Don't google it unless you have a very strong stomach. God sees fit to curse 1-2 out of 1000 babies with hydrocephalus, and the condition has nothing whatsoever to do with the behavior of the mother.

Who is to blame for hydrocephalus babies?

jeager106

Premium Member
Two gay guys standing on a bridge spanning an ocean bay.
One is a City boy the other a Country boy.
City gay: Look at all those ships.
Country gay: I never saw so many big ships. What are they called?
City gay: That one over there is a ferry boat.
Country gay. WOW. I knew we were getting political power but we have our
OWN NAVY????????????????????????????????????

Subhankar Zac

Hare Krishna,Hare Krishna,
Will you quite trying to strawman my arguments?

No one compared Hinduism to the Abrahamic religions here but you.

Then stop bringing scripture in this context when much of general Hinduism faiths are oral and evolved long before the Vedas were written.
You compare Hinduism with Abrahamic faiths when take stories literally, when you rely solely on texts than personal understanding, oral beliefs pre dating Treta yuga and New scientific research.

Nasadiya Sukta in the Rig Veda is direct in saying that no one accurately knows how the universe came into being... Neither does the Gods.

Scripture always doesn't have the answer or else Hinduism would have been a single organized religion with similar ideas throughout like the bible or the Quran.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
I figured it out!

Yahweh and Lucifer where a couple but then Lucifer broke up with Yahweh so he banished him to hell and banned homosexuality!

;)

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
Then stop bringing scripture in this context when much of general Hinduism faiths are oral and evolved long before the Vedas were written.
You compare Hinduism with Abrahamic faiths when take stories literally, when you rely solely on texts than personal understanding, oral beliefs pre dating Treta yuga and New scientific research.

Nasadiya Sukta in the Rig Veda is direct in saying that no one accurately knows how the universe came into being... Neither does the Gods.

Scripture always doesn't have the answer or else Hinduism would have been a single organized religion with similar ideas throughout like the bible or the Quran.

Okay so only use the verses and scriptures you like.

I do not take kindly to cherry pickers.