• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's Your Ape Index?

Your index

• Total voters

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

For those who wonder.....That is not me hanging from a brach.. thats an APE, and i am not one of those ;)
siamang-acrobatic-primate-820x820.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My ape index is close to 1. I don't have a tape measure around at the moment, but its close.

Even so my ring finger is much shorter than my middle finger, which is a terrible misfortune. Also my palm indicates that I will be an introvert, and my index toe seems feeble and more of a placeholder than a digit.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
My ape index is close to 1. I don't have a tape measure around at the moment, but its close.

Even so my ring finger is much shorter than my middle finger, which is a terrible misfortune. Also my palm indicates that I will be an introvert, and my index toe seems feeble and more of a placeholder than a digit.
um...
What is the unfortunate about ring fingers being shorter than the middle fingers?
I ask because my ring fingers are almost a full knuckle shorter than my middle fingers...