• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's Your Ape Index?

Your index

• Total voters

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll have to let you know when I figure out how to reach the ends of my arms.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Why do you reject reality? Does it have a negative effect on your religious beliefs?

By the way, you are still an animal.
I believe Allah created us as spiritual human beings, not as animals. What you call reality is not what i see as reality. I do not believe for a second that human beings evolved from ape to humans. I believe we been human beings since creation

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I believe Allah created us as spiritual human beings, not as animals. What you call reality is not what i see as reality. I do not believe for a second that human beings evolved from ape to humans. I believe we been human beings since creation
Reality can be tested and confirmed. The tests came back. We are related to other apes.

There is a problem when one bases one's belief on a claim that is easily falsified. It makes one's beliefs look false. There should be no problem accepting both evolution and Allah.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Reality can be tested and confirmed. The tests came back. We are related to other apes.

There is a problem when one bases one's belief on a claim that is easily falsified. It makes one's beliefs look false. There should be no problem accepting both evolution and Allah.
You are free to have your view :) that does not mean i have to obey what you say is correct :)