• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's Your Ape Index?

Your index

• Total voters

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Rocks resent being climbed.
But they do cut some slack for those gifted with high Ape Index.
You suffered their wrath because elementary education ignores
such useful info.
Hmmm...
I was told back then I suffered their wrath because I was arrogant enough to think that the rocks would not have any objections to my climbing them.
AND that rocks are rather vindictive ******** who seek out maximum pain and suffering for the slightest of offense, real or imagined.

Now since I was the only one who suffered a broken anything at that three day weekend rock climbing event, I suspect it was persona/
That the rocks had it out for me.
Though I hav eno idea what I said to give them such offense.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Hmmm...
I was told back then I suffered their wrath because I was arrogant enough to think that the rocks would not have any objections to my climbing them.
AND that rocks are rather vindictive ******** who seek out maximum pain and suffering for the slightest of offense, real or imagined.

Now since I was the only one who suffered a broken anything at that three day weekend rock climbing event, I suspect it was persona/
That the rocks had it out for me.
Though I hav eno idea what I said to give them such offense.
It wasn't what you said, it was the way you looked at them...:D