• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's Your Ape Index?

Your index

• Total voters

McBell

Admiral Obvious
He appears to be genuinely very confused. He is not reasoning properly, and English is a second language for him.. I do not think that he is lying. He is having problems reasoning is all.
He said "You say my personal belief in Allah is wrong, because science can not find the answer to Allah existing" and has completely ignored not one, but two requests to show where that claim was made.

So far as I am concerned, the above claim is a bold face lie that he is avoiding addressing.
Thus making it impossible for me to take him seriously.

You say my personal belief in Allah is wrong, because science can not find the answer to Allah existing.
Please tell us in which post he made that claim.
I flat out ask because I am unable to find it.

If people do not believe Allah exist, that is not up to me to tell them they have to believe in it. Just as if a person do not believe in Science, evolution it is non of others task to tell that person "you have to believe in science and emolution because your religious belief is wrong"

Why did you ignore the part of my post asking you to support your, as far as I can tell, bold empty claim?

Please tell us in which post he made that claim.
I flat out ask because I am unable to find it.
Where has any one made the claim "you have to believe in science and emolution because your religious belief is wrong"?
I mean, other than your self.

It is pretty clear that non believer in the last weeks have flooded RF with propaganda to discreadit any religious believer and what they personally belive in, and called them liers because they do not give "evidence" a nonbeliver can not accept because it is not based in Science.

Honestly it does not bother me what non belivers say about me and my belief. But i find it strange that RF from time to time (luckely not all the time) become not RF but AF instead.
And if you notice, I do not tell others what they should and should not believe, i only speak about what I believe in. Because i have no right to tell someone else that they are wrong in what they believe, Religious or science it is up to each person to choose what they wish to believe in. I can not judge them for their belief.
But i can speak up when someone attacking others personal belief.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He said "You say my personal belief in Allah is wrong, because science can not find the answer to Allah existing" and has completely ignored not one, but two requests to show where that claim was made.

So far as I am concerned, the above claim is a bold face lie that he is avoiding addressing.
Thus making it impossible for me to take him seriously.
You may have a valid point. And like many theists that have a faulty belief in their god, he conflates demonstrating that he is wrong with disproving god in general.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You may have a valid point. And like many theists that have a faulty belief in their god, he conflates demonstrating that he is wrong with disproving god in general.
And I have not even mentioned the fact he completely avoided supporting another bold empty claim he made IN DEFENSE of the first one:

"you have to believe in science and emolution because your religious belief is wrong"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And I have not even mentioned the fact he completely avoided supporting another bold empty claim he made IN DEFENSE of the first one:

"you have to believe in science and emolution because your religious belief is wrong"
Okay. I was bending over backwards to give him the benefit of the doubt. We have a case of another mind poisoned by religion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And I have not even mentioned the fact he completely avoided supporting another bold empty claim he made.....
We have a case of another mind poisoned by religion.
Let's avoid making the thread about religion vs science.
It's religion....it's supposed to be all magic & sky fairies.
The Ape Index is too important to endure such distractions.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Ape Index is too important to endure distractions.
This fun thread has, unfortunately for Games'n Jokes turned into a serious debate. I know its hard to comprehend, but not everyone appreciates jokes or the games'n jokes section. It is a good thing that one or two people on staff are able to appreciate and comprehend humor, or we might think that the games'n jokes section was merely an unnecessary section that provided a means of passive aggressive behavior.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This fun thread has, unfortunately for Games'n Jokes turned into a serious debate. I know its hard to comprehend, but not everyone appreciates jokes or the games'n jokes section. It is a good thing that one or two people on staff are able to appreciate and comprehend humor, or we might think that the games'n jokes section was merely an unnecessary section that provided a means of passive aggressive behavior.
I thought you guys were forced to turn in your
sense of humor once you joined "management"?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The Ape Index is too important to endure distractions.
Um...
Which does my point fall under?
To recap, a claim was made.
I asked for support of said claim.
Instead of supporting it it was completely dodged and another bold empty claim presented in support of the first claim.
I asked a second time to support the first claim and in the same post asked them to support the second claim.
And again the first was dodged and the second claim dodged for the first time.

So I am confused as to whether this is about religion or science....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Um...
Which does my point fall under?
To recap, a claim was made.
I asked for support of said claim.
Instead of supporting it it was completely dodged and another bold empty claim presented in support of the first claim.
I asked a second time to support the first claim and in the same post asked them to support the second claim.
And again the first was dodged and the second claim dodged for the first time.

So I am confused as to whether this is about religion or science....
The ape index is all about science & culture. Even though
some backward Norwegian types (who shall remain nameless)
reject science, even he would recognize the greater respect
garnered with a high ape index. Tis time to recognize that
those of low ape index have value as humans too.

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The ape index is all about science & culture. Even though
some backward Norwegian types (who shall remain nameless)
reject science, even he would recognize the greater respect
garnered with a high ape index.
What does the Ape Index have to do with the tangent that I still have no idea which it falls into, science or religion.

Personally, I do not believe it falls into either category.
But am curious as to which category you think it falls into.

Thus far it appears you might be thinking it is science.
But have been as clear as mud about it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What does the Ape Index have to do with the tangent that I still have no idea which it falls into, science or religion.

Personally, I do not believe it falls into either category.
But am curious as to which category you think it falls into.

Thus far it appears you might be thinking it is science.
But have been as clear as mud about it.
That post is low ape index thinking.
You exceed 1.00.
Embrace your superior span.
Brachiate with pride!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
That post is low ape index thinking.
You exceed 1.00.
Embrace your superior span.
Brachiate with pride!
According to the math, I did not even make it to 1.0.
Thus the science supports my "low ape index thinking", right?

So now that it has been established, scientifically, that I have no choice but to continue with my "low ape index thinking"...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
According to the math, I did not even make it to 1.0.
Thus the science supports my "low ape index thinking", right?

So now that it has been established, scientifically, that I have no choice but to continue with my "low ape index thinking"...
Your post #13 yields an Ape Index of 1.005.
This puts you among the elite....although just barely.

I wonder....
Would God, Allah, & Krom have an infinite Ape Index?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Your post #13 yields an Ape Index of 1.005.
This puts you among the elite....although just barely.

I wonder....
Would God, Allah, & Krom have an infinite Ape Index?
From your source in the OP:

"an Ape Index greater than one, where the arm span is greater than the height"​

From my post #13:

My height is 71.8 inches
My arm span is 71.4 inches
Making my arm span 0.4 inches SHORTER than my height...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From your source in the OP:

"an Ape Index greater than one, where the arm span is greater than the height"​

From my post #13:

My height is 71.8 inches
My arm span is 71.4 inches
Making my arm span 0.4 inches SHORTER than my height...
Uh oh....I got you reversed.
You're under 1.000.
But you're at least a credit to your index.
You function at a 1+.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Uh oh....I got you reversed.
You're under 1.000.
But you're at least a credit to your index.
You function at a 1+.
So far as I can tell, the only thing this ape index reveals is that I will suck at rock climbing.
Which would have been really helpful BEFORE I fell and broke my leg rock climbing.
Not 30 some years after the fact.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So far as I can tell, the only thing this ape index reveals is that I will suck at rock climbing.
Which would have been really helpful BEFORE I fell and broke my leg rock climbing.
Not 30 some years after the fact.
Rocks resent being climbed.
But they do cut some slack for those gifted with high Ape Index.
You suffered their wrath because elementary education ignores
such useful info.