• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's Your Ape Index?

Your index

• Total voters

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Are you unaware that all of the reliable evidence supports only evolution? What sort of evidence do you wish to discuss?
You say my personal belief in Allah is wrong, because science can not find the answer to Allah existing. You can not prove a personal believe is wrong. Because it is personal to the one who believe.

And FYI i do not believe in evolution theory.( there is nothing called evolution facts)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You say my personal belief in Allah is wrong, because science can not find the answer to Allah existing. You can not prove a personal believe is wrong. Because it is personal to the one who believe.

And FYI i do not believe in evolution theory.( there is nothing called evolution facts)

If you say that Allah made man separately then yes, your version of Allah is wrong. We know that man is the product of evolution. I asked you what sort of evidence that you preferred.

Bu the way this has nothing to do with Allah existing or not. It is about if Allah exists how did man come about.

If Allah cannot lie then you are the product of evolution. If you want to claim that Allah can lie and is willing to mislead humanity for no apparent good reason then all bets are off.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If you say that Allah made man separately then yes, your version of Allah is wrong. We know that man is the product of evolution. I asked you what sort of evidence that you preferred.

Bu the way this has nothing to do with Allah existing or not. It is about if Allah exists how did man come about.

If Allah cannot lie then you are the product of evolution. If you want to claim that Allah can lie and is willing to mislead humanity for no apparent good reason then all bets are off.
Well Allah created man and woman, not from ape.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well Allah created man and woman, not from ape.
So you are now saying that Allah is a liar. How does that help your religion?

You appear to be trying to tell Allah how he made man. I would think that you believe that Allah made everything. All of biology, paleontology, and other sciences tell us that man is the product of evolution. There is no evidence for the creation story that you believe in. The evidence would have come from Allah. If he exists I cannot see him lying by planting false evidence. Why do you think that he did that?

It takes quite a bit of hubris for a mere human to tell his version of God how he made the Earth.

EDIT: Please note. Evolution does not refute Allah. Evolution would only tell you how he made man.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So you are now saying that Allah is a liar. How does that help your religion?

You appear to be trying to tell Allah how he made man. I would think that you believe that Allah made everything. All of biology, paleontology, and other sciences tell us that man is the product of evolution. There is no evidence for the creation story that you believe in. The evidence would have come from Allah. If he exists I cannot see him lying by planting false evidence. Why do you think that he did that?

It takes quite a bit of hubris for a mere human to tell his version of God how he made the Earth.
According to the Quran, God created humankind out of clay (Q3:59), shaped it to a form and then commanded the angels to bow (submit) to Adam. Iblis refused out of pride (Q15:26-32) and was banished from Jannah (Paradise).

I am not telling Allah how he created Man, It does clearly say in the Quran how he did it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
According to the Quran, God created humankind out of clay (Q3:59), shaped it to a form and then commanded the angels to bow (submit) to Adam. Iblis refused out of pride (Q15:26-32) and was banished from Jannah (Paradise).

I am not telling Allah how he created Man, It does clearly say in the Quran how he did it.
The Quran has some other ridiculous claims too. So what? The Quran is a book of man. It may be an error to assume that it is without flaw. That leads to idol worship. something actually band by the Quran.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The Quran has some other ridiculous claims too. So what? The Quran is a book of man. It may be an error to assume that it is without flaw. That leads to idol worship. something actually band by the Quran.
@Subduction Zone feel free to have your view of what i believe and what the Quran teaching. It does not change my belief. I personally do not Idolize the teaching. But it is what i believe in and nothing you will say change my belief. and nothing i will tell you will make you change your belief in science and in evolution

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You say my personal belief in Allah is wrong, because science can not find the answer to Allah existing.
Please tell us in which post he made that claim.
I flat out ask because I am unable to find it.

You can not prove a personal believe is wrong. Because it is personal to the one who believe.
Except when your beliefs lead you to make claims that can and have been shown to be flat out wrong....

That is your problem, not any one elses.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Except when your beliefs lead you to make claims that can and have been shown to be flat out wrong....

That is your problem, not any one elses.
If people do not believe Allah exist, that is not up to me to tell them they have to believe in it. Just as if a person do not believe in Science, evolution it is non of others task to tell that person "you have to believe in science and emolution because your religious belief is wrong"

McBell

Admiral Obvious
If people do not believe Allah exist, that is not up to me to tell them they have to believe in it. Just as if a person do not believe in Science, evolution it is non of others task to tell that person "you have to believe in science and emolution because your religious belief is wrong"
Why did you ignore the part of my post asking you to support your, as far as I can tell, bold empty claim?

Where has any one made the claim "you have to believe in science and emolution because your religious belief is wrong"?
I mean, other than your self.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Why did you ignore the part of my post asking you to support your, as far as I can tell, bold empty claim?

Where has any one made the claim "you have to believe in science and emolution because your religious belief is wrong"?
I mean, other than your self.
It is pretty clear that non believer in the last weeks have flooded RF with propaganda to discreadit any religious believer and what they personally belive in, and called them liers because they do not give "evidence" a nonbeliver can not accept because it is not based in Science.

Honestly it does not bother me what non belivers say about me and my belief. But i find it strange that RF from time to time (luckely not all the time) become not RF but AF instead.
And if you notice, I do not tell others what they should and should not believe, i only speak about what I believe in. Because i have no right to tell someone else that they are wrong in what they believe, Religious or science it is up to each person to choose what they wish to believe in. I can not judge them for their belief.
But i can speak up when someone attacking others personal belief.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
@Subduction Zone feel free to have your view of what i believe and what the Quran teaching. It does not change my belief. I personally do not Idolize the teaching. But it is what i believe in and nothing you will say change my belief. and nothing i will tell you will make you change your belief in science and in evolution
You can believe what you want. I do not understand why you would believe that Allah is a liar. And you are making an idol of the Quran.

If I believed in a god I would not be so bold as to tell him how he made the world when his creation tells us a totally different story.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is pretty clear that non believer in the last weeks have flooded RF with propaganda to discreadit any religious believer and what they personally belive in, and called them liers because they do not give "evidence" a nonbeliver can not accept because it is not based in Science.

Honestly it does not bother me what non belivers say about me and my belief. But i find it strange that RF from time to time (luckely not all the time) become not RF but AF instead.
And if you notice, I do not tell others what they should and should not believe, i only speak about what I believe in. Because i have no right to tell someone else that they are wrong in what they believe, Religious or science it is up to each person to choose what they wish to believe in. I can not judge them for their belief.
But i can speak up when someone attacking others personal belief.
No one is calling believers liars. Why did you say that?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You can believe what you want. I do not understand why you would believe that Allah is a liar. And you are making an idol of the Quran.

If I believed in a god I would not be so bold as to tell him how he made the world when his creation tells us a totally different story.
As i said and showed in a previous post where i qouted the teaching. Allah created man from Clay not from ape. So i am not discreadit or say Allah is wrong or lying, that is you who accused me of.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No one is saying that you have to believe. I asked you a question, you did not answer it because you know it refutes your belief. Yes, science does show your belief about how man came to be wrong. But that fact does not refute Allah. Only an incorrect version of Allah is refuted. If Allah cannot lie then we are the product of evolution.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No one is saying that you have to believe. I asked you a question, you did not answer it because you know it refutes your belief. Yes, science does show your belief about how man came to be wrong. But that fact does not refute Allah. Only an incorrect version of Allah is refuted. If Allah cannot lie then we are the product of evolution.
:facepalm:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sorry, I have a hard time taking liars seriously.

Have a nice day
He appears to be genuinely very confused. He is not reasoning properly, and English is a second language for him.. I do not think that he is lying. He is having problems reasoning is all.