• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where does Male Dominance come from?

chinu

chinu
Where does Male Dominance come from?
Well... God is neither male nor female. BUT...
Like among all the members of one family ie: Mother,Father, Brother, or Sister, "Father" is considred as the head of family, and father is male, Similarly.. "God" is like father of this big family of whole universe, from here the male dominance came from.

CynthiaCypher

Do you actually consider it a psychosis? It's not like females don't have their own hormonal issues to deal with.

Are you insinuating that woman have hormonral issues? At least we are well aware they effect our hormones have on our bodies and minds, you men seem to think your hormonal issues and your obsession with your pee-pee is "normal"

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Are you insinuating that woman have hormonral issues? At least we are well aware they effect our hormones have on our bodies and minds, you men seem to think your hormonal issues and your obsession with your pee-pee is "normal"

The question is, is your apparent obsession with our pee-pees normal?

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Hey guys. Thought I heard someone say pee-pee. Just saying hi. Um...can I sit at your lunch table?

Prophet

breaking the statutes of my local municipality
I'm fairly sure the theory of evolution fully suffices to explain male dominance.

Prophet

breaking the statutes of my local municipality
Most female mammals have physically stronger male counterparts. This normally translates readily into dominance.

It is worth noting that Bonobos also have physically stronger males but the species is matriarchal. Basically, the females have learned to use the male sex drive to control them. Note that this type of behavior is not unheard of among our species as well.