• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Choice Best Describes Your Faith (or lack thereof)?

What is your faith (or lack thereof)?

• Christianity

Votes: 183 20.2%
  • Judaism

Votes: 28 3.1%
  • Islam

Votes: 66 7.3%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 47 5.2%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 51 5.6%
  • Baha'i

Votes: 23 2.5%
  • Spiritism

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Jainism

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Unitarian Universalism

Votes: 33 3.6%
  • Wiccan/Pagan/Druid

Votes: 65 7.2%
  • Taoism

Votes: 10 1.1%
  • Native American

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Scientology

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Satanism/Luciferianism

Votes: 33 3.6%
  • Atheism/Agnosticism/Secular/Humanism

Votes: 184 20.3%
  • Non-Denominational Theism

Votes: 25 2.8%
  • Nihilism

Votes: 10 1.1%
  • Other - Please Explain

Votes: 139 15.4%

• Total voters

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Other:

Naturalistic Panentheist, or Panentheistic Naturalist (whichever works).

God is all things, Nature, Reality, us, life, consciousness, force, matter, Universe, multiverse, extra-dimensional panes, singularity, everything that was, is, and will be. It's greater, more powerful, contain all knowledge possible, and it gives me awe to be here and observe myself in God and worshipping through daily interaction just by being.

Titanic

I am a very liberal christian, who is partial to judiasm and i guess i could be classified as somewhat angostic, since i think of myself as being openminded. cheer's!

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I did post "Buddhism" a little while back, but now I don't really follow any faith or creed. I don't identify as a religious Buddhist anymore; I still follow it philosophically, but not religiously.

I still have an interest in Judaism though and will start looking into it more. The same goes for Unity/New Thought Christianity, Hinduism, & Gnosticism

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Still other, though did dabble in Islam but found out it's not for me nor can I believe in it.

I did learn a lot from it though, and I still find the prayers to be the most beautiful and humble out of the religions I know.

For now I'm not seeking out anything. I'm just a theist with panentheistic preference.

Hierasus, Mountains of the Caucasus, Isaac's sons were named, so now, River of Britain, give rain:

***/\/\/\****
~CHRISTIAN*ZORASTRIANISM*JUDAISM*EGYPTIAN~

A Hierarchy is a Hieroglyph

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I now consider myself a spiritual student in Sanatana Dharma, but I still have a love and respect for the Buddha.

I've been studying Eckankar and it is a monotheistic religion that explains the light and sound of God. It is not very well known but is one of the oldest religions to date (to human existance!), and teaches cool things like traveling through soul in your dreams all over the world and see things you wouldnt imagine, or even to other planes of existence like the astral plane. Eckankar gives an explanation that all religion has some form of connection with the spirit world. This religion is for the extreme open minded people who think outside Pandora's box, with many college professors and scientists within the religion.

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
I put 'non-denomination theist' for lack of putting a wordy 'other' post :D

I like to experience how people relate to and honour, God, and I like to participate/integrate that experience into my own.

Crazyflight

Antitheist-Open to Ideas!
Quite simply, I put other because I take things a step further than merely not believing in God; I am [almost] completely against the belief in God in general.

Islam and I am proud

Every thing in my religion is clear and logical

All Rules was mentioned for human benefits like not drinking

Obviously wine is bad for health result in disease
It also encourge crimes ... long list you have to make google search

Encourge ethics and sympathy and love

What you hear about islam not true

Quran says treat people even non muslim in good way
Don't hurt them

So please don't judge islam upon people actions

There are sinful people all over the world and it doesn't mean that their religion
Encourging them to do bad actions

Just read quran as if you read other book
Give it your time and you will see it doesn't bad attitudes

All these bad things you hear about islam are not true

Jesus and mousa, jacob , yousef, noah ... etc
All of them was mentioned as good example
They were not drinking Wine and Encourging god ethics

Last edited:
I am a Philosophical Theist. I do believe in a Higher Power, I do believe in a hereafter, I do believe in prayer and meditation to a certain point, but I believe fully without doctrine. Which means I believe in a personal God but not Religion. I do not subscribe to any Religion, although I was raised in the Baha'i Faith.