• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which religion's God is the most superior than all the other religion's God?

• My religion's God is the most superior.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • All the different Gods from different religions is all equally superior.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I've no answer for this question but would like to know the true answer.

• I've no answer for this question and have no interests to know the true answer.

• It's impossible to know which religion's God is the most superior.

• Other answer.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No any religion's God is more superior than any other religion's God.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Different religion/belief/believer will have different answer, because their standard for God vary.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Awoon

"the most superior" is define as:
- the most special and unique
- the most morally correct
- the most real in the existence
- the most powerful in ability to do anything
- the most benevolent
- the most perfect and have no flaw

If you have a different definition for "the most superior", you can revise it to fit your situation.
(Edit)

This is the Religion God Loves....

Saso

"the most superior" is define as:
- the most special and unique
- the most morally correct
- the most real in the existence
- the most powerful in ability to do anything
- the most benevolent
- the most perfect and have no flaw

If you have a different definition for "the most superior", you can revise it to fit your situation.
(Edit)
Actually what i see that there is no gods with an S .there is only one God who created the universe ,rules and manages the universe... Gods with an s turning the universe into a Big Mess

Pudding

Actually what i see that there is no gods with an S .there is only one God who created the universe ,rules and manages the universe... Gods with an s turning the universe into a Big Mess
Our world did have many different religions which inspire by many different Gods.

And maybe quite a few religion that insists that their religion's God is the true God but all other's is false God. It indeed is a Big Mess when they can't tolerate of each other's belief or non-belief.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Yes, of course. If I didn't I wouldnt be a part of it. ;)
Yes I had a talk today to a couple of JW's about the same thing, we have to realize that we can never truly know the truth, and to make a belief on that is fooling yourself, you can say all the wonderful things about why you are where you are and what you believe, but that is all they are. I thank them for coming and talking to me, but I also told them that I knew where I am in my life and that I am more than happy, I could see the negative look that came over their face, as if I was lost and I needed them to tell me about Jehovah, I felt sad for them, but wished them well, I even gave then a donation for the Awake and Watch Tower.

Saso

Our world did have many different religions which inspire by many different Gods.

And maybe quite a few religion that insists that their religion's God is the true God but all other's is false God. It indeed is a Big Mess when they can't tolerate of each other's belief or non-belief.
Actually lets talk about religions Judaism , Christianity,and Islam these three are in origion one religion or in other words call to the same msg which is simply as that " God is one and that He is the one worthy of being worshipped" thats why am saying there is only one religion calling for the same msg ,but a question comes here " are nowadays Christianity and Judaism still preserved from any changes or distortions ?if the answer is no so how can i follow a religion that suffers from a lot of distortions in its main source of legislation..

After reading ,searching ,and talking with some of christians for example , they agree that nowadays Bible has a lot of distortions and mistranslations . So my question is that how can i feel confident towards a book exposed to a lot of additions and omissions..

God is just, he never leaves us without a credible book as a guidance and source of legislation , here comes the Quran .There is only one and only one version of the quran on this earth , a fact that needs some contemolation ,is not it ?
Actually amnot talking of a point of view that defends Islam , instead am talking in an unbiased way to search for the truth ....

In all , i ask God to always guide us to the right path... :)

Saso

Yes I had a talk today to a couple of JW's about the same thing, we have to realize that we can never truly know the truth, and to make a belief on that is fooling yourself, you can say all the wonderful things about why you are where you are and what you believe, but that is all they are. I thank them for coming and talking to me, but I also told them that I knew where I am in my life and that I am more than happy, I could see the negative look that came over their face, as if I was lost and I needed them to tell me about Jehovah, I felt sad for them, but wished them well, I even gave then a donation for the Awake and Watch Tower.
That's very nice of you to talk in such tolerant way .. hope all people be tolerant while talking about religious issues[emoji4]

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One

I can understand why they may have given a negative look when you said you were happy in life. I can tell you the reason why millions of people have put their faith in Jehovah is because this world is a complete mess. You may be happy with your life, thats very true....however, when I look around the world and hear of atrocities, starving populations, corruption, crime, violence, inequality etc etc etc, i feel very sad. While I may not personally be affected by such things, I am deeply concerned about them and the people they do affect.

So that would be the only reason why you may have got a negative look. Its hard to understand how some people are not affected by the many problems we have in the world. I know you live in Australia where things are pretty good.....but what if you wake up one day and many of the same problems affecting other countries happen here at home? What if you become a victim of such things? Perhaps your outlook will change and thats really why we keep coming back....many people do change their view over time.

JoStories

Nicely said Pudding. I agree.

JoStories

There is only one true God and he is the only God worth considering.
Might I ask why? Have you studied any of the other faiths that are out there? How can you know that God might not be wise enough or big enough to be able to have many faces? Your view, IMO, and I mean no offense, seems to belittle God. In my studies, and I am a PhD level theologian, I have found truths and wisdom of God in many faiths. IMO, God is not limited by such smallness.

Saso

Might I ask why? Have you studied any of the other faiths that are out there? How can you know that God might not be wise enough or big enough to be able to have many faces? Your view, IMO, and I mean no offense, seems to belittle God. In my studies, and I am a PhD level theologian, I have found truths and wisdom of God in many faiths. IMO, God is not limited by such smallness.
But is there a relationship between admitting that God is one and in that way one is belittling God ?
On the contrary i see that saying God is one , is a glorification, coz in that way one worships God ( only the one that deserves : the creator) and this is some sort of glorifying God as if saying ( oh God i worship you alone because you are the only one who deserves )

JoStories

But is there a relationship between admitting that God is one and in that way one is belittling God ?
On the contrary i see that saying God is one , is a glorification, coz in that way one worships God ( only the one that deserves : the creator) and this is some sort of glorifying God as if saying ( oh God i worship you alone because you are the only one who deserves )
Then I would ask you...which creator God? There are quite a few you realize, non? There is Gaia, or Rhea, depending on what Egyptian myth one holds. There are creator Gods in Hinduism, Native American lore, Japanese faiths, and so on. How can we, as mere humans, limit God to the point that we think that God is only pertaining to the one faith and that one only? Seems a bit arrogant to me. Or maybe a better word would be myopic.

Saso

Then I would ask you...which creator God? There are quite a few you realize, non? There is Gaia, or Rhea, depending on what Egyptian myth one holds. There are creator Gods in Hinduism, Native American lore, Japanese faiths, and so on. How can we, as mere humans, limit God to the point that we think that God is only pertaining to the one faith and that one only? Seems a bit arrogant to me. Or maybe a better word would be myopic.
Lets first talk about concept of monotheism regardless of where truth is : Do you believe that God is one or more than one ? Generally speaking i mean :) and what does that entail i mean .. many gods rule this world ... what are the consequences of this?

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One

I appreciate your comment and commend you on the depth of study you've achieved.

I agree with you that there are truths and wisdom in all the faiths...they all present good and noble ideals, that is true. But religion is a little bit like inviting a special guest to dinner and making many delicious and colourful dishes. YOu make a spicy chicken dish because he said he likes chicken, but he doesnt like it spicy so can't eat it. Some dishes are made with pasta, but your guest is gluten intolerant, so cant eat those ones. Another dish is sweet and tangy...well he likes the tang but not the sweetness because he can't have sugar.

How disappointing it would be to prepare so much food only to find that your guest can't eat it.

This is the situation we have with regard to religion. We are all one family, so it stands to reason that we had only 'one' creator. And sadly, mankind is very divided in how they prepare their worship for our one Creator. Some say he likes this, others say he likes that....but what if he likes none of it? How sad for people to devote themselves to practices and beliefs that may actually offend our creator.

Last edited: