• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Trash Recipes

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
But what if you grind your own peanut butter by running over a bag of peanuts with your monster truck?

Or you throw the peanuts on the floor and stomp on them in your cowboy boots?

Only if that truck is parked outside a single wide and the floor is vinyl "tile."

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Cabbage is too expensive to waste.

Eat the core raw....wash down with Pepsi...ow...wow...wow!

Smoke

Done here.
Cabbage is too expensive to waste.

Eat the core raw....wash down with Pepsi...ow...wow...wow!

The stalk is my favorite part, and was always mine exclusively till I met John. He likes the stalk too, so sometimes I eat it and sometimes I give it to him.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The stalk is my favorite part, and was always mine exclusively till I met John. He likes the stalk too, so sometimes I eat it and sometimes I give it to him.

Adam and Eve?
Just kidding.

Have you tried it with the Pepsi?...or Coke?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Things that are even too white trash for me (and THAT'S saying something!):

Pepsi
Miracle Whip
Boone's Farm anything
Chitlins (notice the spelling) - but I'm not really sure that chitlins fall under the WHITE trash category
Head cheese
Speaking of cheese - anything that says cheese "food" on it

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
My husband loves Pepsi. After years of wifely subliminal messages, he's finally starting to move away from it though.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
I can't quit.
It will kill me I know.
But I can't quit.
White trash forever!

*wiggles fingers and sends subliminal vibes*

~~ It's not good for you ~~ It's not good for you ~~

:p

(Of course, I have the nerve to say this after eating deep dish pizza for breakfast.)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
*wiggles fingers and sends subliminal vibes*

~~ It's not good for you ~~ It's not good for you ~~

:p

(Of course, I have the nerve to say this after eating deep dish pizza for breakfast.)

Thank you...but it won't work.
In a recent employment, the high fructose version was replaced by the white sugar version.
The guy filling the machine answered my question....and yes.....
high fructose sells....white sugar doesn't.
It's built into the way our taste buds work.

Smoke

Done here.

Pepsi
Miracle Whip
Boone's Farm anything
I prefer Pepsi to Coke, but Diet Coke is better than Diet Pepsi. Actually what's better than either is Mexican Coke made with sugar instead of corn syrup, but it runs $2 for the little bottle, so we don't indulge too often. (We paid $2 a bottle in Mexico, too, but I assume that was the tourist price.)

Miracle Whip is disgusting.

Boone's Farm -- I don't know. I used to drink it in my teens when it was cheap, sweet wine, and I wouldn't drink that at this point, but I understand it's a malt beverage now. I still like those flavored sweet drinks as long as I don't have too many; I was drinking Smirnoff Blueberry Lemonade at a wake last week, and it was good. I think if you had three it'd be sickening, though.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member

Pepsi
Miracle Whip
Boone's Farm anything
Chitlins (notice the spelling) - but I'm not really sure that chitlins fall under the WHITE trash category
Head cheese
Speaking of cheese - anything that says cheese "food" on it

I love Pepsi and Miracle whip.

The rest I can do without.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
My new invention: The peanut butter and banana smoothie. Ingredients: peanut butter, bananas, yogurt, milk, sweetener of your choice. Yumalicious. And if you used ice cream instead of yogurt, voila, a P.B. & B milkshake!