• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Trash Recipes

MSizer

MSizer
Anyone here ever have butter and sugar on white bread? Even worse, margarine and sugar on white bread?

Yes.

Or how about a sandwich made of two slices of white bread and mayonaise only? Apparently I've been told only french canadians do that, but as far as I know none of the other french kids except for one that I know ever did it.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Since when are Canadians exempt from being white trash? I know a few that fall into that category quite nicely! :p
I was thinking the same thing. Anyone who doesn't think that "white trash" and "Canadian" are mutually exclusive hasn't been to any of a number of towns I could name, but probably shouldn't.

I am not sure. I usually just ask for a few of what I want at a time when I order stuff. I always get a little more than I need so I have it for my next meal when I can't get any. Hey you have to be resourceful when you spend months at a time in a truck! There is a Burger King in a truck stop in northern Arizona. Dang I forget what the town is, but it is part of the Hopi Indian tribe. They leave the caramel out there so I snagged it while waiting for a double cheeseburger one day. ;)
I spotted something last summer in Quebec: at a highway breakfast place right near the New Brunswick border, in the basket with the little packets of jam and marmalade, they had caramel spread! Keep an eye out the next time you're up that way... if you ever decide to end your boycott of Canada. ;)

MSizer

MSizer
Try to find a Burger King that doesn't hide the condiments behind the counter. They have a caramel sauce (made for the apple wedges available in a kid's meal) that could turn cheap ice cream into a yummy sundae really quick. ;)

Even on my laziest of days I still don't consider a whopper food. I used to devour them as a teen, now the thought of them makes me turn green.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
...if you ever decide to end your boycott of Canada. ;)
Never. :p
Even on my laziest of days I still don't consider a whopper food. I used to devour them as a teen, now the thought of them makes me turn green.
They will make a meatless whopper if you ask them to. :yes: I am not talking about a tofu patty. I mean just make a whopper without putting meat on the bun. I have had them and they are really good. The way the mayo mixes with the veggies is something. I recommend having no ketchup but that is just my preference.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Prepare arteries for imminent clogging:

bacon-and-cheese-stuffed-pizza-burger.jpg

Circle_One

Kraft Dinner & Hotdogs.

Enough cut up hotdogs can stretch the KD to feed four people a meal. I've done it before.

Or, for the stoveless, the Ghetto grilled cheese. Two pieces of bread in a toaster, slap on a piece of cheese and microwave for 30 seconds.

Lived off those two things in college.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Auto - just saw your post about sandwiches made of white bread ("light bread" where I come from), butter, and sugar.

I have a confession to make...every once in awhile I still slather some butter on a piece of light bread and sprinkle sugar on it and eat it up. Yum.

Guess you can take the girl out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the girl.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Guess you can take the girl out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the girl.

*gasp*

I thought I was the only woman who felt that way! I wear my "TrashySkankSlutWhore" badge of honor on my right lapel. Where do you wear yours?

*dances and jumps around joyfully*

Unless you meant a different kind of trashy....:eek:

Kathryn

*gasp*

I thought I was the only woman who felt that way! I wear my "TrashySkankSlutWhore" badge of honor on my right lapel. Where do you wear yours?

*dances and jumps around joyfully*

Unless you meant a different kind of trashy....:eek:

You have an article of clothing with LAPELS?

I wear my "TrashySkankSlutWhore" badge pinned to my tube top.

Just goes to show you that White Trash is not limited to white trash.

PS - I don't know these people. HARHAHRHARHAHRHAHRAR!

Last edited by a moderator:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
You have an article of clothing with LAPELS?

I wear my "TrashySkankSlutWhore" badge pinned to my tube top.

Just goes to show you that White Trash is not limited to white trash.

PS - I don't know these people. HARHAHRHARHAHRHAHRAR!

Yes.... My vinyl jacket lapel.

We should meet up some time to go pick a fight with some other skinny bee-yatches at the local dive. Don't forget your Press-On Nails to scratch some eyes out, and do some target practice with a few beer bottles.

Just don't waste the Bud Lights.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kathryn

Yes.... My vinyl jacket lapel.

We should meet up some time to go pick a fight with some other skinny bee-yatches at the local dive. Don't forget your Press-On Nails to scratch some eyes out, and do some target practice with a few beer bottles.

Just don't waste the Bud Lights.

Shee-it, gurl, that sounds like a *****in' night out.

But But Light? Gurl you too high class for me. I was gonna bring a case of Keystone.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Shee-it, gurl, that sounds like a *****in' night out.

But But Light? Gurl you too high class for me. I was gonna bring a case of Keystone.

I have unopened Bud Lights on the particle board shelf as keepsakes.

Bring the Keystone! We normally have a case or two of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

In cans.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Auto - just saw your post about sandwiches made of white bread ("light bread" where I come from), butter, and sugar.

I have a confession to make...every once in awhile I still slather some butter on a piece of light bread and sprinkle sugar on it and eat it up. Yum.

My mother grew up in Holland. There they put butter on a piece of bread and sprinkle it with chocolate sprinkles, which is pronounced something like "hacheslach" (don't know how to spell in Dutch.)

*sigh* Just to think that I was once a skinny kid.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
My mother grew up in Holland. There they put butter on a piece of bread and sprinkle it with chocolate sprinkles, which is pronounced something like "hacheslach" (don't know how to spell in Dutch.)

*sigh* Just to think that I was once a skinny kid.
Hagelslag ;)

They also have aniseed ones and fruit-flavoured ones