• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Trash Recipes

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
My brother eats ketchup sandwiches.

LOL!! My youngest son used to say he wanted a hot dog..but without the hot dog just the bun and ketchup only!

Ya know its the ketchup right?..Its basically syrup..Then throw in the bread as a filler..Voila! a make shift donut!

Love

Dallas

McBell

Admiral Obvious
LOL!! Its great when you can please the in laws !! Have you made it before or do I get credit for passing on info that earned a star in your crown by mom and dad?

And its funny you say that..I got a thumbs up several years ago from my MIL because I made it for desert for dinner here..And she was like "Thats GREAT Lana how did you make that"?

Which surprises me because she was born in Texas..Maybe that recipe is "newer" or its more of a deep south thing because its in my recipe books from Alabama.

TBH I had never had it or heard of it or made it untill about 5 or 6 years ago..

Love

Dallas
You get full credit.
Well other than my making it.
I found it about 10 minutes after you posted, knew we had the ingredients other than the peanut butter, and shot off to the store to get some.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
You get full credit.
Well other than my making it.
I found it about 10 minutes after you posted, knew we had the ingredients other than the peanut butter, and shot off to the store to get some.

Awesome..that tickles me so pink and warms my heart up ! I love it to death..

Yes and I love the ingredients..you normally have some except the crust..Ya'll just ran out of peanut butter by accident..

And I told you that you can toy with that recipe..I tend to not want to use so much vanilla and use more whipped cream and a tad less peanut butter so its "lighter"..Just have to watch that because it can get too soupy..

Anyway Im so happy that worked out for ya'll..YAY!!! and just dont eat it all the time it will make you fat..:D

Good job hun thats hard to stir because its so thick! (thumbs up)!

Love

Dallas

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
My brother eats ketchup sandwiches.
1533d1256591898-what-you-eating-puke.gif
I may need to go let the contents of my stomach empty onto the pavement now.
1533d1256591898-what-you-eating-puke.gif

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I also liked taking peanut butter, jelly and worm sandwiches to school for lunch.
Made a lot of fellow student lose their lunch.

Peanut butter
Jelly
Cooked plain spaghetti noodles.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I know a lot of people who eat Miracle Whip sandwiches.
Some of them add salt and pepper.

I personally like tomato sandwiches.
Raw tomato, Miracle Whip and salt and pepper.

HELL, yeah!!!!!! On LIGHT BREAD ONLY. None of that healthy whole wheat ****.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Ok folks this is as white trash as I will get.

This is great and kids love it. It will give you that bible belt gut it is so fattening.

Lemonade pie recipe

Made with lemonade concentrate, this tangy pie is simple to make.
Prep Time: 3 hours

Ingredients:

1 graham cracker pie crust
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 6-ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 medium size (8 ounce) container of Cool Whip, thawed
Preparation:

Beat together condensed milk and lemonade; fold in Cool Whip. Pour into pie crust. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours until firm.

My sons preschool teacher made this kids love it.

Easy Lemonade Pie: Pie Recipe

Eating this right now...and my son is telling me he loves the pie. ;) It's good! Made it yesterday for dessert, but had last minute changes so we're having tonight. It's kind of turning back into a cool whip substance it's so warm in here...but still tastes good :p

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
One time I browned some ground beef along side some onions and green peppers, and boiled some white rice. served meat and veggies over rice with some A-1 sauce. That count as a white trash recipe?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
One time I browned some ground beef along side some onions and green peppers, and boiled some white rice. served meat and veggies over rice with some A-1 sauce. That count as a white trash recipe?

I agree with Rick. To truly qualify as white trash, you should have used ketchup or tabasco sauce.

Smoke

Done here.
The ultimate is Cuppa-Cuppa-Cuppa, revealed by Truvy in Steel Magnolias:

"Oh hell, Clairee, you don’t need a recipe. It’s just a cup of flour, a cup of sugar and a cup of fruit cocktail WITH the syrup, stir and bake in a hot oven ‘til golden brown and bubbly. I serve it with ice cream to cut the sweetness."

xkatz

Ingredients:
-1 pound of trash
-1 cup of bleach

Directions:
1) Pour the bleach into the trash. Mix thoroughly until trash is white.
2) Ready to serve.

Estimated cooking/preparation time: 10 seconds.