• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who created God?

jamesmorrow

Not really.

arent you happy, you have just managed to increase your post count yet again by dedicating a useless post to "not really" once again without providing any sort of reasoning. i see you are working hard towards earning that 10k post ribbon. :facepalm:

jamesmorrow

Your argument is a delusion.

haha, another one. keep them coming..... i guess it would be a pointless exercise to ask you to demonstrate how my argument is a delusion because you will only dedicate another post to the statement "i am not interested in doing that"

jamesmorrow

hey, how about this, why dont we engage in a fruitful "IS NOT", "IS TOO" back and forth till we reach our post ribbon? what do you say?

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
haha, another one. keep them coming..... i guess it would be a pointless exercise to ask you to demonstrate how my argument is a delusion because you will only dedicate another post to the statement "i am not interested in doing that"

No. I answered. You didn't understand. So, I'm just summing things up and reiterating.

jamesmorrow

No. I answered. You didn't understand. So, I'm just summing things up and reiterating.

no, no, it was me who answered, it was you who did not understand, and so it is me who is just summing things up and reiterating..

what a fruitful conversation we are having. boy, i sure enjoy being in your shoes right now, doing what you do best

Daviso452

Boy Genius
That's actually the wrong post.

Then tell us what is! You're making yourself look incredibly idiotic with these replies, just so you know. Even if you HAD already posted it, the fact that we have no clue to what you are referring shows that you were probably not clear when you said it. Please either re-post it or re-explain it.

jamesmorrow

then tell us what is! You're making yourself look incredibly idiotic with these replies, just so you know. Even if you had already posted it, the fact that we have no clue to what you are referring shows that you were probably not clear when you said it. Please either re-post it or re-explain it.

check your tone!!! I said check your tone!!! And dont forget about that spiteful mindset either!!!

jamesmorrow

Hit a rock enough times and it will eventually crack.

honestly, i believe this is his debating strategy. when he knows he is losing an argument, he stalls and annoys the crap out of his opponent with incoherent unbacked one-liners until even the most patient among us crack. and then he uses it to his " advantage" and claims to take the "holier than thou" high road and not respond to certain "tones".... thats how he weasels out whenever he is backed into a corner.. its unbelievable.