• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who does God want the Antichrist to be?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I think it is because it is written that all the world goes with him/it.

^

But what is your source?

And it causes all the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the servants, that it should give them a mark on their right hand or on their forehead Revelation 13:16

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

Matthew 24:5
For many will come in My name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.
^

^Which isn't what you said.

What didn't I say?

Your 'source', verses, don't match what you said, at all.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
And it causes all the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the servants, that it should give them a mark on their right hand or on their forehead Revelation 13:16

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

Matthew 24:5
For many will come in My name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

It is the over 40,000 sects of Christianity that cry out everyday all over the world saying 'here is Christ' and are heard loud and clear all over the world. There is no ambiguity about who is calling 'here is Christ'.

The Bible speaks of a new name and revelation from God.

New Name

Rev 2:17
Rev 3:12

New Song

Rev 5:9
Rev 14:3

New Jerusalem

Rev 21:2

All things will be made new

Rev 21:5

New Heaven

Rev 21:1

New Earth

MonkeyFire

IF IF IF
If God had it written that antichrist will come he will come. His coming will be in obedience to what God said so he will be doing the will of God.

The antichrist doing the will of God. That is what YOU have.

Where does that leave the real one?

If this obedience were an angel would he be good or evil?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is the over 40,000 sects of Christianity that cry out everyday all over the world saying 'here is Christ' and are heard loud and clear all over the world. There is no ambiguity about who is calling 'here is Christ'.

The Bible speaks of a new name and revelation from God.

New Name

Rev 2:17

New Song

Rev 5:9
Rev 14:3

New Jerusalem

Rev 21:2

All things will be made new

Rev 21:5

New Heaven

New Earth

And? Are they who are crying, "here is Christ" NOT the antichrist? HOW did they get that way?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I don't understand. Can YOU envision a world where people will be marked without their consent? All of them? LOL.

What? It doesn't say all of them. It reads, ''many''. Those many aren't the people who hold true to the faith, obviously. This may not mean complete condemnation, though, but clearly the whole world isn't deceived.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Been reading most of today on the anti-Christ and it seems it could
be anyone from the Pope to Trump; from the United Nations to
the Arab League.
I dunno.

The anti Christ spirit is throughout the world corrupting all of us into loving materialism and consumerism and turning to it instead of God.

Very few have not been turned away from God by materialism. The spirit of the age is on a whole irreligious. Irreligion is anti-Christ as you can get. All of us are exposed and being brainwashed into thinking that paradise is gambling, drinking, sex and materialism.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
^

^

Your 'source', verses, don't match what you said, at all.

The Mark of the breast 666 refers to the year 666 which was the Yeager militant Islam began. Everyone who had to pay the Muslim tax had a stamp or tattoo marked on them.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The other verses, even verses you presented, state that not all will follow the anti-Christ...
did you even read those verses?
Well, yes I did and I think YOU have not read them very well. You know, if it's The Bible?

Haha I know all do not follow. I don't. OK?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Well, yes I did and I think YOU have not read them very well. You know, if it's The Bible?

Haha I know all do not follow. I don't. OK?

Again, you are thinking that the Bible itself is worshipped; the inference that the followers could be fooled by the anti-christ, /whatever form/, completely, doesn't even make sense.
Anyways, I disagree with your theory

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Again, you are thinking that the Bible itself is worshipped; the inference that the followers could be fooled by the anti-christ, /whatever form/, completely, doesn't even make sense.
Anyways, I disagree with your theory
No, the words of the Bible are being FOLLOWED. This is not an opinion.