• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who does God want the Antichrist to be?

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
And? Are they who are crying, "here is Christ" NOT the antichrist? HOW did they get that way?

All religions are born and wither and die like a tree and later bring forth no fruit. Then a new seed is planted and a new tree or revelation from God is born with new fruit for the new age or season. But many are attached to the old withered tree and refuse to move on so humanity is not eating of the new fruit.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
All religions are born and wither and die like a tree and later bring forth no fruit. Then a new seed is planted and a new tree or revelation from God is born with new fruit for the new age or season. But many are attached to the old withered tree and refuse to move on so humanity is not eating of the new fruit.
I do not doubt that what you say is true.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is not Holy Scripture which is the antichrist. It is most likely Mankind's version of Holy Scripture which they call "the Bible" that is it.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I do not think that is it. I think the antichrist compels people to believe anything about God that is not true.

Ecclesiastes 2:24

That verse speaks about soul food as well which we need to eat of.

Which things about God does it compel people to believe because we are given a mind to investigate and find truth so I think we choose to believe what we want and are not compelled? Maybe influenced but we should always question ourselves and our own sincerity in case our egos are guiding us instead of our humility.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That verse speaks about soul food as well which we need to eat of.

Which things about God does it compel people to believe because we are given a mind to investigate and find truth so I think we choose to believe what we want and are not compelled? Maybe influenced but we should always question ourselves and our own sincerity in case our egos are guiding us instead of our humility.
People and things of power compel others to do things.

For instance, Jehovah's Witnesses go door to door for the sole purpose of converting people because THEIR Bible says, "go, make disciples".

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I think it has more than a single meaning

It's enough to have all western governments and people extremely worried about this move to try and re establish the Caliphate of 666 AD and very relevant to that particular passage as it was Sunni Islam then that began militant Islam and it is Sunnis that today seek to establish a world wide Caliphate.

Even as a single issue it's loaded to the hilt.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
For me the so called anti-Christ is when we don't see ourselves being one with God, for we are all the Christ within, Jesus became the Christ but sadly many saw him as the only Christ. The story of Jesus is really our story, we see ourselves as separate from the Source or God, this is what many religion have taught us all, while we believe this lie we will continue to separate from the Source that we are all One with. So yes, when we are in this mind of separation we are the anti-Christ, we are going against our inner Being, we are not our Self.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
People and things of power compel others to do things.

For instance, Jehovah's Witnesses go door to door for the sole purpose of converting people because THEIR Bible says, "go, make disciples".

It's sad that Christians worldwide are not united and do not speak with one voice. On the one hand they say Christ taught us to love one another yet on the other they cannot unite around one Book and one Jesus and be one united Faith. If they really believe in love then why the 40,000 sects? But I love them just the same.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's sad that Christians worldwide are not united and do not speak with one voice. On the one hand they say Christ taught us to love one another yet on the other they cannot unite around one Book and one Jesus and be one united Faith. If they really believe in love then why the 40,000 sects? But I love them just the same.
God, can they hear? The Bible was CHANGED. Of course people can't agree on what it says!

IE, they are right not to agree on it.
They are even right to ignore it, imo.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How do I know it was changed? I suppose it is the same way people wrote it in the first place.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
God, can they hear? The Bible was CHANGED. Of course people can't agree on what it says!

IE, they are right not to agree on it.
They are even right to ignore it, imo.

You say it was changed. Can you elaborate as I'm interested to learn about how you see things? Thanks

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
For me the so called anti-Christ is when we don't see ourselves being one with God, for we are all the Christ within, Jesus became the Christ but sadly many saw him as the only Christ. The story of Jesus is really our story, we see ourselves as separate from the Source or God, this is what many religion have taught us all, while we believe this lie we will continue to separate from the Source that we are all One with. So yes, when we are in this mind of separation we are the anti-Christ, we are going against our inner Being, we are not our Self.

Hi Psychoslice how you doing? I think we all say the same thing but use different words. Thus this age is basically full of godlessness which I suppose is another word for anti-Christ.

But we can all shine a light of tolerance, respect and love on the world and in this spiritually dark world it needs all the spiritual light it can get so keep shining your light psychoslice as you always do.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You say it was changed. Can you elaborate as I'm interested to learn about how you see things? Thanks
It was changed in places to reflect the purpose of the translator. Since then, it isn't God's word.

I think it is simple logic that if it was changed, if it can be changed, it isn't really God's words.

cemab4y

So there is so much end-time hysteria and talk about some false prophet who will rule the world.

Is the Antichrist called to be a good guy or a bad guy? Do you honestly think God wants him to be something other than what prophecy States he will be?

If he's just being what God wants him to be, God clearly wants him to have followers, so what's wrong with following Him?

who says the anti-Christ has to be male. I am married to the anti-Christ. Her password is 666

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Hi Psychoslice how you doing? I think we all say the same thing but use different words. Thus this age is basically full of godlessness which I suppose is another word for anti-Christ.

But we can all shine a light of tolerance, respect and love on the world and in this spiritually dark world it needs all the spiritual light it can get so keep shining your light psychoslice as you always do.
Thank you Loverofhumanity, you keep shining to.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
An example. (I think that even one mistake proves that people have made the Bible THEIR words).

Proverbs 3:5

Trust in יְ֭הוָה [with] all (בְּכָל־) the heart [and] toward understanding not do lean (rely, support yourself)

They changed it to say this:

Trust in Jehovah with all thy heart, And lean not upon thine own understanding

Can you see that they added the word "own" there?

What it really means is do not lean on ANY understanding because when you do, יְ֭הוָה will really and truly find you slacking. (Meaning "be remiss, inactive or idle, fail to exert oneself").

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
It was changed in places to reflect the purpose of the translator. Since then, it isn't God's word.

I think it is simple logic that if it was changed, if it can be changed, it isn't really God's words.

Which parts are you saying are changed?

And what were they meant to be initially?