• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Or What Is Israel?

Elihoenai

Spiritual or not, True Israel are all those who embrace, and follow, Jesus Christ and His Ways.

Christian means follower of Christ.

There are others who call themselves Israel who do not accept, nor embrace, Jesus Christ.

Galatians 3:16, 26, 29 make this very clear.
Can you Walk in the Flesh and be a Follower of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It could be that you, @Saint Frankenstein, are the Racist. Some the of the Greatest Racists cry all the time about others being Racist. For example, Jews cry about Racism all the time while being among the Greatest Practitioners of Racism. The Nazi-KKK Christians are seeing a Racist Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ and they have Dominion over the World.

You have stated that you are Christian in the Ascetics thread: Are There Any Religious Ascetics On These Forums?
Lol. :rolleyes:

Bthoth

It depends on what Religion you practice. Some Religions are Non-Violent and others put a Premium on Violence. The World is Ruled by Violence or the Threat of Violence.
Sure.... the state of israel is using violence as a tool.
Appearances are often deceiving. Heathen Atheism is Really the Rejection of Spirituality. Heathen Atheism is Natural Religion.
What's to reject? The human conscious is only one aspect of the living spirit.
It appears including yourself having no idea what Religion Really Is.
OK..... man created all religions, just like all words.
Your Religion is the most important aspect of any persons life whether they realise this or not. Your Religion Is What Keeps You Alive.
Now that is a complete misleading belief, all by itself.

To a monk, religion could be the 'most important' but be certain, mankind does not need religions to be be alive.
Yes, your Religion is what keeps you Alive. Natural Religion is what keeps almost every person on the planet alive.
Another misleading idea............ Do you believe that breathing is a religion or just enjoy writing that line.
1 John 2:16

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
That is from a letter between church.

Not one word is by a god.

Scribes/pharisee wrote that and you are using it.
True Christianity is often offensive. The World is Evil having inherited the Evil Nature from Adam. The World is Left-Hand Path Religion. People of the World are Evil Children of the Devil/Satan.
And yet you use christian lines.
No the world is not evil.

No such thing as a satan/devil. People are the life that created the religions.
Israel is the People. The People Israel are Created and Sustained by the Rules/ of the Elohim/God of the Israel. There is also the Country Israel.
What 'is real' is what is true. The unveiling enables what Is real to be understood.

The country of israel is an apartheid of the corrupt. Use that bible to identify that israel are the dross. The same chapter does expose why, if you cannot observe the news to see for yourself.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
It depends on what Religion you practice. Some Religions are Non-Violent and others put a Premium on Violence. The World is Ruled by Violence or the Threat of Violence.
It is better worded that ancient tribal religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam are some times peaceful and sometimes are put a premium on violence and the threat of violence..
Appearances are often deceiving. Heathen Atheism is Really the Rejection of Spirituality. Heathen Atheism is Natural Religion.
Heathen Atheism? This is self defined negative aggressive biased accusation without meaning if people do not believe in God. MAny people who do not believe in God are spiritual in different ways.

Heathen? A derogatory accusation for people who do not believe in a traditional religion you accept. In reality people accused of being heathens may believe in God.

It appears including yourself having no idea what Religion Really Is. Your Religion is the most important aspect of any persons life whether they realise this or not. Your Religion Is What Keeps You Alive.
Your mode of accusations reflects the fact your bias does not allow the diversity of beliefs and do not accept 'What Religion Really is' from the perspective of different beliefs.
Yes, your Religion is what keeps you Alive. Natural Religion is what keeps almost every person on the planet alive. Left-Hand Path Religion is Natural Religion. Almost all Religions are Left-Hand Path Religions that Elohim/God Created for his Earthly Kingdom. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Heathen Atheism are the same Left-Hand Path Religions. Within the Theology Religions there are a few practising Right-Hand Path Religion.
Your distinction between Left-handed and right handed religions reflects an unfortunate bias against believers that do not fit your mold. In your artificial separation to justify your agenda. In your categories left-handed religions are often more violet than right-handed religions. -[
1 John 2:16

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

True Christianity is often offensive. The World is Evil having inherited the Evil Nature from Adam. The World is Left-Hand Path Religion. People of the World are Evil Children of the Devil/Satan.
Yes the ancient Abrahamic are often violent and destructive of others outside the tribe, The belief in ancient Biblical mythology does not answer the question concerning the problem of Good and Evil.
Israel is the People. The People Israel are Created and Sustained by the Rules/ of the Elohim/God of the Israel. There is also the Country Israel.

The ancient tribal rules, laes and tribal identity represent the cause of much of the evil and suffering in the world.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Sure.... the state of israel is using violence as a tool.
Israel according to the Flesh uses Violence because Violence is the Nature of the Flesh. Brutes of the World don't respond to Hugs and Kisses. In the World it's all about Worldly Power those having the Biggest Gun having the Dominion as in the Animal Kingdom.

Can readers on these forum really appreciate these insightful Sicario movie clips:

Sicario - Dinner Scene

Sicario - Ending Scene

What's to reject? The human conscious is only one aspect of the living spirit.
It could be that you are ignorant about Spirit and Flesh.

OK..... man created all religions, just like all words.
Your teaching is Atheist teaching. Elohim/God is Creator of al things that Exists.

Now that is a complete misleading belief, all by itself.

To a monk, religion could be the 'most important' but be certain, mankind does not need religions to be be alive.
Monks develop a Different Consciousness to Normal people. I Am Christian Monk seeing Religion in Everything and Everybody.

Another misleading idea............ Do you believe that breathing is a religion or just enjoy writing that line.
Natural Religion is the belief that Nature is All Powerful. In Nature you Must Eat, Sleep and have Sex to survive the species. Food and Sex are the two Most Powerful Motivators in Natural Religion.

That is from a letter between church.

Not one word is by a god.

Scribes/pharisee wrote that and you are using it.
I Am Christian Gnostic, In Christian Gnosticism the Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation is the Inspired Word of Elohim/God. You are free to believe otherwise.

And yet you use christian lines.
No the world is not evil.

No such thing as a satan/devil. People are the life that created the religions.

What 'is real' is what is true. The unveiling enables what Is real to be understood.
Therefore, you have confirmed that you are an Atheist by your beliefs.

The country of israel is an apartheid of the corrupt. Use that bible to identify that israel are the dross. The same chapter does expose why, if you cannot observe the news to see for yourself.
When you are among Brutes you must Out Brute the Brute to get the Dominion. Can members on these forums appreciate the Sicario movie clips? The World is Corrupt. Do you think you are better than Israel? You are teaching Atheism.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

It is better worded that ancient tribal religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam are some times peaceful and sometimes are put a premium on violence and the threat of violence..
Genesis 6:11

King James Version

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

I'm saying that the World is Corrupt and Violent. This is True Christian teaching.

Heathen Atheism? This is self defined negative aggressive biased accusation without meaning if people do not believe in God. MAny people who do not believe in God are spiritual in different ways.

Heathen? A derogatory accusation for people who do not believe in a traditional religion you accept. In reality people accused of being heathens may believe in God.
As a Religious person why are you defending Heathen Atheists? Are you not aware that Real Heathen Atheists are proud and take as a compliment when they are labelled Heathen Atheists? You cannot be Spiritual and Not believe in Elohim/God. It appears you don't know what Spiritual is. My Religion is Non-Traditional.

Your mode of accusations reflects the fact your bias does not allow the diversity of beliefs and do not accept 'What Religion Really is' from the perspective of different beliefs.
Yes most certainly, I am Biased to Christian Gnosticism. Everybody is Biased about their Beliefs. You are Biased about your beliefs otherwise you would be practising other beliefs. People believe and practice what they believe to be better being Biased.

Your distinction between Left-handed and right handed religions reflects an unfortunate bias against believers that do not fit your mold. In your artificial separation to justify your agenda. In your categories left-handed religions are often more violet than right-handed religions. -[
What you think are Right-Hand Path Religions are Really Left-Hand Path. What Religions do you consider Right-Hand Path Religions?

Yes the ancient Abrahamic are often violent and destructive of others outside the tribe, The belief in ancient Biblical mythology does not answer the question concerning the problem of Good and Evil.
Abrahamic Religions are often Violent, Non-Abrahamic Religions are often Violent and Heathen Atheists are often Violent. Left-Hand Path Religions and Atheism have the same Nature. I Am in Total Agreement that's it's all about Good and Evil.

The ancient tribal rules, laes and tribal identity represent the cause of much of the evil and suffering in the world.
It depends whether the Tribal Identity is Violent or Non-Violent. What Violent problems did or do Anabaptist or Quakers cause? The Suffering in the World is because of Sin. The Rebellion/Sin Against Elohim/God Inherited through Adam is the cause of Suffering in the World.

Bthoth

Of course they are and rightly so. If your nation is invaded and civilians targeted for torture and death, the only moral response is to defend yourself.
Cute. The illegal occupation is an invasion that uprooted 100's of thousands of civilians, and right now many are being tortured in israeli jails.

But god help any resistance. It could turn into a complete genocide.

DO you realize, that you are giving one side the right to be cruel while condemning the victims of long term oppression?

The mess must stop and it appears the bias is finally turning over. The free weapons and funding could end very soon.

Bthoth

Israel according to the Flesh uses Violence because Violence is the Nature of the Flesh. Brutes of the World don't respond to Hugs and Kisses. In the World it's all about Worldly Power those having the Biggest Gun having the Dominion as in the Animal Kingdom.

Can readers on these forum really appreciate these insightful Sicario movie clips:
Man made movies.
It could be that you are ignorant about Spirit and Flesh.
I am always open to learning.
Your teaching is Atheist teaching. Elohim/God is Creator of al things that Exists.
Please leave out the label. Sicario is man made even if the people, writers, stage and recording devices are here within the body of nature.
Monks develop a Different Consciousness to Normal people.
I can see that.
I Am Christian Monk seeing Religion in Everything and Everybody.
So do I............ Everything is a part of the whole.
Natural Religion is the belief that Nature is All Powerful. In Nature you Must Eat, Sleep and have Sex to survive the species. Food and Sex are the two Most Powerful Motivators in Natural Religion.
That is my style of appreciation except I do not consider being that spiritual as religion. It's closer to being honest with the experience of being alive and thankful.
I Am Christian Gnostic, In Christian Gnosticism the Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation is the Inspired Word of Elohim/God. You are free to believe otherwise.
Thank you. I do but have enjoyed the old literature to identify, that many of the old works address what many alive today are also trying to understand.
Therefore, you have confirmed that you are an Atheist by your beliefs.
Again, stop the use of labeling. I can confirm being alive but the use of insulting labels to make your point, is breaking the rules of civility; the commandments.
When you are among Brutes you must Out Brute the Brute to get the Dominion. Can members on these forums appreciate the Sicario movie clips? The World is Corrupt.
That ideology is an example of corrupt rational.
Do you think you are better than Israel? You are teaching Atheism.
Better than? I have no need to even try that alignment to my spirit. Likewise, please make that your last use of the negative term.

OK?

River Sea

Reminder:

The Tabernacles and Temples in the Bible are scale models of Eukaryotic Cells. They switch roles on Yom Kippur to be a model of a Zygote at the moment of conception...

The High Priest is a picture of the Holy Ghost that aids in the fertilization process. It is also a picture of Genetic Engineering.

The Israelites were being trained to correct the Genetics of Life. They did not understand unfortunately.
I have to cut words out, less then 12000 - if this looks like a mess that's why

Horus, falcon whose right eye was the sun or morning star, representing power and quintessence, and whose left eye was the moon or evening star, representing healing.

I (eye) inner 'I' we all carry
Right eye: 'Yisrael power'
Left eye: 'KMT' healing'.
New Kingdom right left = one eye. Is right masculine energy and left feminine energy?

Online search In your body, the right side harnesses your masculine energy in your life, while the left side harnesses your feminine energy.

Temple Horus.JPG

I didn't finish this video of yet

Comment area:
eyes eye birds.JPG

Of Hanuman Chalisa - Power Of God Live - Live Proof 2021

@Bthoth was sharing about math - PNC theory

My lacking Example?
I saw a video beginners course on Algebra
2b + 2b = 4b
That's how far I gotten and I quit due to depression at other forum.

Math is just another language, which are all man made.
I agree math man made.

I wished those people knew that I wanted a discussion, but they'd junked my favorite video. I watched it more then once. Unifying Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity & Dielectricity as ONE THING ONLY

Can you image then us writing about light and you sharing PNC theory too.

In this forum I notice you - as you show, electromagnetic
Exactly. Physics and electromagnetic fields are my specialty. I have written papers well beyond what you will find in scientific books.

I am the guy that conveys that light (em) is how molecules combine even if the basics of the scope was expressed by bohr almost 100 yrs ago.

Photo Neuron Conduction (PNC theory) was my first offering of 1982.

"Imhotep, the Voice of the God, Im (I AM)" The name, Imhotep, in ancient Egyptian is translated to mean "the voice (or mouth) of Im"; however, there is no record of a god in Egypt called "Im". But, we all know the God, "I AM": • "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." Exodus3:14 • "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." John 8:58

Page 10 https://nebula.wsimg.com/5c83ba01d6...E0DBE4EB9AEE100A8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

similar to a lot of dharmic religion but it actually has its roots in Neoplatonism. Sophia is the bearer of enlightenment because she's the one who receives the salvific gnosis from the Logos and, since she is the part of God that was divided in order to form the material world, she's where the individual gnostic ultimately gains their gnosis from.

By receiving this gnosis from the Logos through Sophia, the individual learns how to return their shard of light to the One, returning to their spiritual home and becoming a part of the whole again. It essentially makes the Sethian one with God.

Hebrews arrived in Yisrael.JPG

Hathor was an image within the egyptian culture: calf/bull. Creating an image was and still is sinful, agreed. The commandments that Moses put to stone are beautiful. Although they already existed in form within egypt, the conveyance was sweet. As solid then as still today. The commandments enable personal responsibility with no need of idolatry (image) or central authority (thebes) but the self, can sustain them.
The monotheism change over caused issues..... Moses was said to have had 3000 killed at mt sinai for making a golden calf (hathor-egyptian). So i am sure that many that survived were ticked and could have wanted him dead.
3 inches golden calf only because of earrings, how many women got pregnant - a lot of men were killed, this caused an orphanage situations, many children without their dad or maybe without parents?

Did the children cry out for their dad and wonder how their dad was killed? Children will want to know their dad, to this zera that was passed through before the Romans demanded their laws change to pass down through females. Cows in the Indus Valley, Cows on the way to the New Kingdom., yet children never know of their dads? So sad. Did they have hurt emotions towards cows due to not knowing their dad?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala wrote else where at another forum
In Gen. 15:18 God made a covenant with Abram, saying, “Unto thy seed I give this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates.” The word for “seed” is Hebrew “Zera.”
(Yes @Bharat Jhunjhunwala continued, there at other forum...)

@River Sea (me) wrote else where
This law changed due to Romans control.
Why is Judaism passed down through the mother?
romans influence Jews by changing the law from male to female
Now @River Sea adds
So Jews no longer follow Abraham but change the laws to Romans leadership control?

King Solomon didn't marry a Jewish woman. Or did he? What about David? What Jewish man married a Jewish woman? How many women convert so they can marry? Abraham for all. H. Dalet Yud. Inner 'I' we all carry. ZERA ended when? to obey Roman laws? How come?

the rabbis who codified the concept of matrilineal descent, were influenced by the Roman legal system of the time.

Further down it reads:
opinion in the Mishnah (Kilayim 8:4) that suggests that a mule whose mother was a horse and whose father was a donkey should be allowed to mate with other horses. This implies that “horse-hood” is passed down through the mother, regardless of the father’s species.

That is why it is called the 'Bottomless Pit'.

Unless stopped, Life will spring from it infinitely.
Nothing can separate us, including the bottomless pit. We all can connect to the inner 'I' we all carry. That is the spiritual light-life that is in us, even in the bottomless pit.
The rebbe as a holy ghost? Or is there a debate of which who is the high priest? What's a messiah to the equation?
Online search rebbe
A Rebbe (Yiddish: רבי, romanized: rebe) or Admor (Hebrew: אדמו״ר) is the spiritual leader in the Hasidic movement, and the personalities of its dynasties.

Guru inner 'I' we all carry within us (letter H) Abraham was leading yet couldn't connect others to inner 'I'; only each person can connect by allowing to learn how from the inner 'I' we all carry.

Yud Delet inner eye we all carry.JPG

Matthew 1:20
"But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

@Yokefellow I take it that you're a Christian and understanding reincarnation or are you a Messianic Jew.

1Cor. 15:21-22: NKJV: For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

I'm trying to cut less then 12000 words.

Further down this post: Here's PDF article that @Bharat Jhunjhunwala written about Jesus 'all' and I found @Bharat Jhunjhunwala writing similar to George MacDonald
You can find George Macdonald's writing Our God is a consuming fire here

And you can find @Bharat Jhunjhunwala writing about Jesus here - wait first I found video
Jesus was one in the line of Messiahs.

Now for the article., I'll find it.
An Interpretation of Adam’s Fall in the Light of Far Eastern Psychology
Profile image of Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Page 69:
Not eating of the Tree
Then, in Gen. 3:11, God asked: NKJV
:
Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should
not eat?”

The word for “not” in this verse is “lebilti.”
Its primary use is in the sense of negation as mentioned above. However, it is also amenable to alternative interpretations. We (page 70)
give below three such usages with the order of the words changed for easy reading. We givethe
word “lebilti”
in italics.In Gen. 21:26
the word “lebilti” is used as “until” followed by “today.” Using theword “lebilti” in this way we get:

Alternative Translation 1:
Have you not eatenuntil [today]
from the tree of which I commanded you that you should eat?”
In Gen. 43:5 it is used to stress an exceptional person: “not you shall see my face
unless your brother [is] with you.” Using the word “lebilti” in this way we get:

Alternative Translation 2:
[You will die]
unless
you have eaten from the tree of
which I commanded you that you should eat?”
In Numbers 11:6
it is used to indicate the thing that is to be eaten: “there is nothing
except

the manna.” Using the word “lebilti” in this way we get:

Alternative Translation 3:
Have you eaten except from the tree of which I commanded you that you should eat?”
These three alternative translations are consistent with God reprimanding Adam and Eve for not eating from the Tree of Knowledge.

It's a journey and learning, not a permanent punishment.

I understand @crossfire also shared fire-burn from a poem from Buddha
I admit that I read the bible through a Buddhist lens. Some parts of it only seem to make sense through a Buddhist lens, like Matthew 5:27-30 makes a whole lot more sense when you know about Buddha's Fire Sermon.
2. @crossfire - The Fire Sermon from Buddha shows liberation from taints through clinging no more. When understanding about clinging no more, Matthew 5:27-30 makes a whole lot more sense to you.

So I can relate with @crossfire how Buddha's poem so showing not clinging no more. I don't understand why the bible uses such language to make it appear permanent. I'm more for healing not permanent punishment.

This reminds me back to that letter H Dalet Yud an inner 'I' we all carry.

There's no separation: I use the words fire-burn- I understand as spiritual food.

Summarize this post. How do I get less then 12000 words - I made it.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Man made movies.
You can learn from movies.

I am always open to learning.
It appears you cannot learn from a movie. Movies depict real life and provides insights if you open to learning.

Please leave out the label. Sicario is man made even if the people, writers, stage and recording devices are here within the body of nature.
Labels are the building blocks of communication in any Society. That's why a Dog is labeled a Dog and Cat is labeled a Cat because in communication with others you know what they are talking about when they use the label Dog or Cat. If your from a Society that has never learnt what the label Dog or Cat means you are not going to know what members of that Society are talking about. You have a first and last name label. For example, in a class of Students when your first name or last name label is used by the teacher you know the teacher is addressing you. Labels are Identifiers. Can you see that you have Immature Ideas?

I can see that.
Thank you.

So do I............ Everything is a part of the whole.
Elohim/God is the Whole and Elohim/God is Part of the Whole. Elohim/God Is All Things.

That is my style of appreciation except I do not consider being that spiritual as religion. It's closer to being honest with the experience of being alive and thankful.
You must call things by there names to identify what they are. I'm saying that the Rejection of Spirituality is Really Atheism. Christians, Muslims, Judaizers, Hindus, Buddhist etc. have Really Rejected Spirituality Really Being Atheists. You are numbered among the Atheists. This is a Christian Gnostic Perspective. You are not open to Christian Gnosticism.

Thank you. I do but have enjoyed the old literature to identify, that many of the old works address what many alive today are also trying to understand.
You can learn from all literature, as you can learn from movies and all medias.

Again, stop the use of labeling. I can confirm being alive but the use of insulting labels to make your point, is breaking the rules of civility; the commandments.
You must label as this identifies members of a group and what their motivations are. Identifying members of a group is lifesaving. For example, a Psychopath has certain traits and uses those Traits to deceive the target victim. If the potential victim is unaware of the Traits/Identifiers of a Psychopath they will be ensnared in the web and, possibly, end up dead. Your Identifiers are Atheist Identifiers. Without identifiers you wouldn't know who are members of a particular group and what their Real Motivations are.

That ideology is an example of corrupt rational.
I'm a Christian Monk that Elohim/God has given High Moral Standards. Do you have any Morals? If yes, what are those Morals?

Better than? I have no need to even try that alignment to my spirit. Likewise, please make that your last use of the negative term.

OK?
You talking against Israel as if you think you better than them Morally. Are you a Fornicator? Have you committed Adultery? Do you tell lies? Do take Drugs?

If you are an Atheist you are an Atheist. Atheists are Identified by their Traits.

Last edited:

Bthoth

You talking against Israel as if you think you better than them Morally. Are you a Fornicator? Have you committed Adultery? Do you tell lies? Do take Drugs?
2 “Son of man, will you judge her? Will you judge this city of bloodshed? Then confront her with all her detestable practices 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

6 “‘See how each of the princes of Israel who are in you uses his power to shed blood. 7 In you they have treated father and mother with contempt; in you they have oppressed the foreigner and mistreated the fatherless and the widow.

17 Then the word of the Lord came to me: 18 “Son of man, the people of Israel have become dross to me; all of them are the copper, tin, iron and lead left inside a furnace. They are but the dross of silver. 19 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: ‘Because you have all become dross, I will gather you into Jerusalem.

Yokefellow

Is right masculine energy and left feminine energy?

I was just checking out this video...

@1:45 Bill was talking about how the Right Hand represents the right hemisphere of the brain.

Later @13:00 he says Judah represents the right side as well. It is definitely Masculine from his view.

He talks about the Spinal Column as well.

@Yokefellow I take it that you're a Christian and understanding reincarnation or are you a Messianic Jew.

I am a Christian who believes that the Bible teaches reincarnation through the Lake of Fire.

You can find George Macdonald's writing Our God is a consuming fire here

I believe that the Consuming Fire is God in his highest form. It exists outside of our universe and is invisible to us. It may be that Unified Field you are looking for. It is information combined with some type of energy. It is like software that manifests the reality we exist in...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Now for the article., I'll find it.
An Interpretation of Adam’s Fall in the Light of Far Eastern Psychology
Profile image of Bharat Jhunjhunwala

I interpret the two trees as representing a choice between two 'body types'. Basically, they were choosing their next incarnation. They chose the body of corruption we have now.

Elihoenai

Nope. I have never considered that.
Matthew 6:23

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Matthew 12:33

33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Elohim/God has given its Creation the Choice between Good and Evil. Israel has the same choice between Good and Evil. Israel that chooses the Good Path are Good Israel and Israel that chooses the Evil Path are Evil Israel. There are only a Few Good Israel. The Pinnacle of Evil Israel are numbered among the Evil Elect that has Dominion over the World practising the Inverted Cross. Frankist Israel are Great Evildoers.

Frankism

Frankism was a Sabbatean Jewish religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries,[1] centered on the leadership of the Jewish Messiah claimant Jacob Frank. Frank rejected religious norms and said that his followers were obligated to transgress as many moral boundaries as possible. At its height it claimed perhaps 50,000 followers, primarily Jews living in Poland, as well as in Central and Eastern Europe.

Elihoenai

2 “Son of man, will you judge her? Will you judge this city of bloodshed? Then confront her with all her detestable practices 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

6 “‘See how each of the princes of Israel who are in you uses his power to shed blood. 7 In you they have treated father and mother with contempt; in you they have oppressed the foreigner and mistreated the fatherless and the widow.

17 Then the word of the Lord came to me: 18 “Son of man, the people of Israel have become dross to me; all of them are the copper, tin, iron and lead left inside a furnace. They are but the dross of silver. 19 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: ‘Because you have all become dross, I will gather you into Jerusalem.
Proverbs 2:14

14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

That is Frankist Israel that Rejoice and Delight in Evil.

Frankism

Frankism was a Sabbatean Jewish religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries,[1] centered on the leadership of the Jewish Messiah claimant Jacob Frank. Frank rejected religious norms and said that his followers were obligated to transgress as many moral boundaries as possible. At its height it claimed perhaps 50,000 followers, primarily Jews living in Poland, as well as in Central and Eastern Europe.

2ndpillar

Genesis 32:28

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Does Genetics Only Determine Who Israel Is?

Do you Beleive that there is a Spiritual Israel?

Do you agree that Elohim/God has Ordained Spiritual Israel and Fleshly Israel?

What does it mean to have the Israeli Trait of Power With Elohim/God and With Men?
The name "Israel" was given to Jacob, son of Isaac. Jacob then passed the name to Joseph, who passed it to Ephraim, and the generic name is passed to the lost 10 northern tribes, who have been "scattered among the nations" (Ez 36). Israel is often referred to as the house of Israel, such as the 10 northern tribes, whereas, Judah, the Jews, includes Benjamin and Levi, are referred to as the house of Judah (Jer 31:31-33). At the "end of the age", both Judah, the house of Judah, and Ephraim, the house of Israel, the lost 10 norther tribes, will be combined on the land given to Jacob, with David as their king (Ez 36 & 37). As for the "land of Israel", that would be the land given to Jacob, and is in the area of present day Israel. The "land" and the "people" are real. The "great tribulation" of Mt 24, will center on "Jerusalem" (Zech 14). The "Great tribulation" will "first" start with the "tares" (Mt 13), "those who commit lawlessness" whereas they will be gathered and tossed into the "furnace of fire" (Har-Magedon)(Great Tribulation), and the "wheat" (good fruit), will be put into the barn/land of Jacob/Israel (Mt 13;30).

Bthoth

Story in bible.............. (he) a man gave him the name.

That land during the period of exodus was Egypts New Kingdom. The only god giving that land during that time period was a man (pharaoh) but if you like prophecy:

5 And I will disperse thee in the nations, and will scatter thee among the countries, and I will put an end to thy uncleanness in thee.

16 And I will possess thee in the sight of the Gentiles, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

17 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying:

18 Son of man, the house of Israel is become dross to me: all these are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace: they are become the dross of silver.

19 Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Because you are all turned into dross, therefore behold I will gather you together in the midst of Jerusalem.

20 As they gather silver, and brass, and tin, and iron, and lead in the midst of the furnace: that I may kindle a fire in it to melt it: so will I gather you together in my fury and in my wrath, and will take my rest, and I will melt you down.

The question is how to stop it? How to keep that from happening?