• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are some people obsessed with race, gender, and generation ?

Ignatius A

Some people are brought up by parents who were brought up by parents full of anger and hate, and devoid of Love, compassion and empathy.

Energy is known to flow when + and - meet.

Loving people look for similarities
Whereas
Hateful people look for differences

Hence the problem you describe is created
So if someone said a human being with a penis isnt a woman would that be loving or hateful?

Ignatius A

The fact he has been on the internet and has experienced the hate. I don't know about you but I've also been there. I treated it as " what a ****ing idiot, other people take it personally.
Im trying to figure out how it's experienced over the Internet. Does someone say, "I hate transgender people"?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Does someone say, "I hate transgender people"?
The honest one do.
And yes, I have encountered some who are honest enough to flat out state it.

I have also encountered those who hide behind various things such as the Bible, their religion, etc.

Ignatius A

The honest one do.
And yes, I have encountered some who are honest enough to flat out state it.

I have also encountered those who hide behind various things such as the Bible, their religion, etc.
Ah ok so it's your interpretation when they arent direct. That's what i thought. Thanks.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There are people on the internet I've enclosed who seem to live for hating people because they aren't the same race gender and generation as them why is this ?
Haters are gonna hate amd humans in general love way too much to stuff humans in a box and label amd homogenize them.

Ignatius A

Your question is a false dichotomy.

Sometimes.
Sometime it is merely an observational fact.
Please try to pay attention. Im not the one that set up the "dichotomy". I was talking to the poster that did but you answered. Don't accuse me of a false dichotomy.

Most always.

Right like a human with a penis is a man and humans are superior to animals.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
It's just my own observation over the years. Many of the ideas and catch phrases seem to be derived from establishment-level, institutional and corporate settings. What people commonly call "political correctness" didn't come out of some grass-roots protest movement in the 60s, but more from corporate boardrooms in the 1980s. Maybe they do it for public relations, or maybe to boost their image.
This is interesting. I've always thought that the extreme-PC we see these days came from academia and that corporations jumped on the bandwagon somewhat cynically, to "liked" by consumers.

If I'm understanding your idea, it's almost like this came from corporations first, and they set it up like an enormous false flag?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Please try to pay attention. Im not the one that set up the "dichotomy".
I answered your question, you know, the question in YOUR post that I quoted...
that aside, it is still a false dichotomy.
I was talking to the poster that did but you answered. Don't accuse me of a false dichotomy.
Fair enough.
Most always.
Your opinion is duly noted.
Right like a human with a penis is a man
Again, your opinion is duly noted.
and humans are superior to animals.
Humans are animals, so this claim makes no sense.

Ignatius A

I answered your question, you know, the question in YOUR post that I quoted...
that aside, it is still a false dichotomy.

Fair enough.

Your opinion is duly noted.

Again, your opinion is duly noted.

Humans are animals, so this claim makes no sense.
Look who set up the dichotomy. I know it's confusing for some people.

Yes are humans are animals, the superior animals. Shhhh dont tell your dog he will get offended.l right? LMBO

Ignatius A

This is interesting. I've always thought that the extreme-PC we see these days came from academia and that corporations jumped on the bandwagon somewhat cynically, to "liked" by consumers.

If I'm understanding your idea, it's almost like this came from corporations first, and they set it up like an enormous false flag?
This is all in the service of making sure no one is ever offended.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I think the corporations took ideas which may have originated from academia, but then twisted them around for their own ends. I can't say if it's a "false flag," but it's more of a facade, mainly for the sake of appearances.

There are people on the internet I've enclosed who seem to live for hating people because they aren't the same race gender and generation as them why is this ?

A lot of folks have been brainwashed by the Patriarchy.

For others, the cruelty is the point.

The first group may be reachable, since we all stand on the shoulders of giants, and can easily see a long long way if that is what we desire.