• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are White People the ones who get called racists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another alternative is to refuse to give gov't the info, without pretending that problems are gone.
How can you get anything accomplished if you don't even know which problems are the most severe? How can you find out which attempted solutions work, if you don't collect data on success or failure?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How can you get anything accomplished if you don't even know which problems are the most severe? How can you find out which attempted solutions work, if you don't collect data on success or failure?
I see the gov't as getting in the way with their attempts to enforce the appearance of solutions.
To focus on ensuring civil liberties strikes me as best.

I cannot believe this Babylon thread clearly the op is a white supremcist, you people come into Mama Afrika and take InI people to the west and make I into slaves and go on killing the native Americans and commit numerous other acts of imperialism upon people and you ask why are only white people racists?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I cannot believe this Babylon thread clearly the op is a white supremcist, you people come into Mama Afrika and take InI people to the west and make I into slaves and go on killing the native Americans and commit numerous other acts of imperialism upon people and you ask why are only white people racists?
Don't forget who often sold their own neighbors into slavery. There's a whole lotta evil to go around.

Midnight Pete

How many races have we crackers screwed over? The black man, the brown man, the yellow man, and last but definitely not least, the red man.

A question for you all....In movies featuring the devil in human form, why is it always a white actor?

Last edited:

ninerbuff

godless wonder
I wouldn't say that. There are many Asians that I know of that are racists. Many that don't want blacks or whites to be part of their families. My grandmother was racist against blacks because all she heard about them was the bad.

gnomon

What the heck was that?

Anyway.....

I didn't know only white people are called racists. Who are white people?

What new mystical arithmetic is used today to determine who is black, white, whack, blite?

I haven't read through all 11 pages of posts so apologies if this was already said and discussed.

I think the reason why "Whites" are considered racist is many people consider them to have the advantage over other races simply by colour and ethnicity. Whether this is true or not doesn't really matter for now because that view is instilled in many. So when someone who is more fortunate due to genetics looks down on others who are not so fortunate due to genetics, it is considered racist. After all, looking up to someone isn't harmful or negative, which racism is considered as. However, the fortunate person may not be looking down on others due to their less fortunate genetics, they simply may oppose whatever it is but their actions are deemed racist. I suppose one example of this reasoning would be how in Canada, Native Americans/Aboriginals were moved to reserves which aren't known for being 5-star hotels. So when a "white" (i.e. member of the group who moved Aboriginals to the reserves) looks down on an Aboriginal for any reason, that Aboriginal may have the preconceived notion that whites are against them as they are against whites. What I'm saying is this idea that whites are racist to others may simply be a result of those people being racist to whites and any reaction from the whites that oppose, get the white person deemed racist. If the white person then calls the less fortunate person racist, that's a pretty big negative title to give especially when the person is considered to be in the way of the whites.

Before others quote this and go mad about it, I'm not a racist, these are simply my theoretical views from sociological and social psychological views.

The first thing that has to be done in any discussion is for some reason avoided in these race ones, which is defining who is of what race or, what is "white"? Who composes this "white" race? It's a very large group that encompasses many people from different origins it may not be representative. It's possible some of these people can be racist and from a given country while others aren't but since they're all lumped in one group, the whole group is deemed racist. For example, people from South Africa, Russia, Canada, Germany, England, possibly South America, etc... all can be white-skinned and thus "white" but they don't all share the same views given different upbringings.

Last edited:
Revoltingest said:
I see the gov't as getting in the way with their attempts to enforce the appearance of solutions.
But simply collecting data on race, poverty, etc. does not = enforcing the appearance of solutions.

Alceste

Vagabond
It is tempting to complain about the lack of "color-blindness" when race is constantly being asked on questionnaires, the census, etc. But the fact is, the U.S. has a very troubled racial history and racial inequalities persist to this day. In order to overcome historical racism, we need to know the answer to questions such as "What percentage of non-whites today live below the poverty line?" While political correctness and racial questionnaires may seem hypocritical and annoying, the alternative is to go without any data and pretend no problems exist.

A national census is one thing, forms circulated locally for job applications and school records and all such nonsense is another. Most privacy laws and info management standards stipulate that personal information must be collected for a specific, clearly communicated purpose, anonymized wherever possible, used only for that purpose and destroyed when the purpose is fulfilled.

Alceste

Vagabond
How many races have we crackers screwed over? The black man, the brown man, the yellow man, and last but definitely not least, the red man.

Don't forget the whites. Irish, Russian, German, Polish, Ukranian, "commies", "foreigners" and other such undesirables have all taken their turn as the whipping boy for colonial condescension.

A question for you all....In movies featuring the devil in human form, why is it always a white actor?

It isn't.

Alceste

Vagabond
You don't get off that easy, lady...if you say there are non-white Satans in the movies, then we demand youtube links!

ephellisotherrobots-tm.jpg

south-park-satan-tm.jpg

3412656-gal-tm.jpg

devil_08.jpg

What the heck was that?

Anyway.....

I didn't know only white people are called racists. Who are white people?

What new mystical arithmetic is used today to determine who is black, white, whack, blite?

White is a state of mind enslaved to this babylon ****stem

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I often hear white supremcists say this trying to shift their blame away
Do you lack the courage to say something more affirmative than mere implication by association?

White is a state of mind enslaved to this babylon ****stem
It's also a racial category which gov't & society like to assign to people.
Wanna have fun here Troddy? Try engaging posters in conversation rather than hit-&-run snarkisms.

Last edited:
Do you lack the courage to say something more affirmative then mere implication by association?

It's also a racial category which gov't & society like to assign to people.
Wanna have fun here Troddy? Try engaging posters in conversation rather than hit-&-run snarkisms.

First off the only reason why people in Afrika selled dem their brothers and sisters because europeans came in and threatened and brainwashed them if they didn't. I'm a little vexed cause you seem to try to downplay slavery and that is wicked. You could never overstand what thats like.

My caucasion bredren are not white they have overcame mental slavery which holds many of you down. I am aware of the Babylons defination and categorization of race so InI don't know what you are trying to say here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
First off the only reason why people in Afrika selled dem their brothers and sisters because europeans came in and threatened and brainwashed them if they didn't. I'm a little vexed cause you seem to try to downplay slavery and that is wicked. You could never overstand what thats like.
I downplay nothing. But I believe there is a larger historical
context than the narrower agenda serving one often proffered.

My caucasion bredren are not white they have overcame mental slavery which holds many of you down. I am aware of the Babylons defination and categorization of race so InI don't know what you are trying to say here.
Opposing slavery doesn't stop anyone from being white.
Btw, it's good that you seek conversation.

Bless well Idren I would like to hear your thoughts on the historical context of slavery. Also I say that my caucasion brothers are not white because His Imperial Majesty mighty God Haile Selassie I say in HIM speech that InI must overcome petty prejudice and become a new race.

Status
Not open for further replies.