• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are White People the ones who get called racists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bless well Idren I would like to hear your thoughts on the historical context of slavery. Also I say that my caucasion brothers are not white because His Imperial Majesty mighty God Haile Selassie I say in HIM speech that InI must overcome petty prejudice and become a new race.
How I view slavery (current & historical):
Slavery = evil
Shame on any who enable it, especially on those who perpetrate it.
One is responsible for one's own actions, not those of one's ancestors or others who might share skin color or religion.

I nah agree the system is a direct result of slavery that why I poor people in Kingston and las angles are in the slums getting harassed by the police dem and "white" people have their mansions and dvd's and tings. Capitalism which made many western countries was built on the backs of blacks and the native americans. While babylon live off em

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I nah agree the system is a direct result of slavery that why I poor people in Kingston and las angles are in the slums getting harassed by the police dem and "white" people have their mansions and dvd's and tings. Capitalism which made many western countries was built on the backs of blacks and the native americans. While babylon live off em
There has been injustice in the world. There still is.
Capitalism does just fine without slavery though. And the US didn't need it to succeed, particularly in the North.
But I'm not trying to dissuade you from your beliefs about who is responsible.

silvermoon383

Funny. I've spent 2 years in Jamaica and the rich areas I went to in Spanish Town, Portmore, and Kingston were mostly black people.

Capitalism ism skism i dont deal with isms. Iman know from reading much of your countrys history that it benfited from keeping certain people down. That is why Rasta nah deal with your babylon system because it is corrupt and evil.

Funny. I've spent 2 years in Jamaica and the rich areas I went to in Spanish Town, Portmore, and Kingston were mostly black people.

I didn't say that black people were not part of the Babylon system. Hence the saying "death to black and white oppressors". This system over all is white and they are slaves to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
BTW, Klauffi, I would like to point out that using "Vinland" for your location while posting pseudo-subtle white nationalist messages is a bit of a give-away. It shows that you're not really just reflecting on some ideas bumped around in your ethics class, if you catch my drift.

You must be kidding me. If you have seen another thread I started, where I stated my disdain for White Supremacists using Pagan symbols, you would understand my position on that matter. As is evident, now anyone who uses the term Vinland must be a White Supremacist. Exactly what I hate about White Supremacy. Vinland was a term used by the Vikings to describe North America, and that is why I use it. Absolutely nothing to do with White Nationalism. Your ignorance and assumptions are actually very offensive.

I will admit, some of my threads may be a little provoking, but that does not and should not mean that I am a White Nationalist, or White Supremacist, or anything. I like controversial topics. I am NOT a White Supremacist or anything associated with it. Like I said before, I am proud to be White. I will not hide that. To me, that's no different from a Norwegian being proud to be Norwegian, or an African being proud as an African.

I am a Heathen, I use Pagan symbols and terminology. I guess that somehow makes me a White Nationalist. I guess that is the same for the other Heathens on this forum.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
Heh... subtle.
I may or may not be naive for assuming his whole shtick has more to do with a 17 year old being into bands like Meshuggah and Omium Gatherum than white nationalism.

I am into Swedish (as well as many other types) of Metal. Yes, a lot into Pagan and Folk Metal. And I'm 17. That's not why I am a Pagan however, just so you know.

and you are correct, absolutely nothing to do with White Nationalism, thank you for noticing.

Last edited:

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
Reading through some of these posts is horrific. I'm being personally attacked, or at least it seems that way. Not only that, but my religion is being attacked as well. This is the problem with the world. Pre-Christian Germanic religion has been perverted by White Nationalists. It's no different from Christianity being perverted by the KKK, but for some reason it's a bigger deal. It's depressing, really.

Thor's Hammer is symbolic of, guess what, Thor's Hammer. Thor is one of my Gods. Sorry for respecting him. Vinland was the Norse term for North America. This is what makes me hate White Supremacists so ******* much. And I'm being accused of being one. It's utterly sickening.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Capitalism ism skism i dont deal with isms. Iman know from reading much of your countrys history that it benfited from keeping certain people down. That is why Rasta nah deal with your babylon system because it is corrupt and evil.
Sounds like some people have a hefty victimhood mojo going on.
It helps them blame their personal failures on a scapegoat.
Yeah, bad things happened & continue to happen. Succeed in spite of it.
It just won't accomplish anything to try to get me to feel guilty or beholden.

Last edited:

Muri27

Since i can't post a link to youtube yet.

go look for yourself to [morgan freeman,races] what he has to say
the more focus you put into looking at the differences of people, the more this problem/habbit will occur and be strengthent.

People tend to be scared of things that are different or unknown to them.

Many times i actually talked with different kind of people about this matter and said: well yes i do find it terrible that your great (ect) grandfather was enslaved and lived a horrible life. But non of this was by choice unlike what my forfathers did, they actually enslaved other people cause of their wicked evil moral of that time.
I feel horrible that i desent from such people, but does it make me guilthy of their crimes? no.

A solution? stop dividing people into black whites yellows ect.. we are humans and all want the same basic thing from life.. life.

If you don't acknowlegde a problem it does not mean you are hiding from it, it just does not excist.

Alceste

Vagabond
Reading through some of these posts is horrific. I'm being personally attacked, or at least it seems that way. Not only that, but my religion is being attacked as well. This is the problem with the world. Pre-Christian Germanic religion has been perverted by White Nationalists. It's no different from Christianity being perverted by the KKK, but for some reason it's a bigger deal. It's depressing, really.

Thor's Hammer is symbolic of, guess what, Thor's Hammer. Thor is one of my Gods. Sorry for respecting him. Vinland was the Norse term for North America. This is what makes me hate White Supremacists so ******* much. And I'm being accused of being one. It's utterly sickening.

Sorry if I've offended you. Can you please clarify for me what you mean by "white"?

Alceste

Vagabond
European? I'm not sure why that is really needed, but to define it, I would say any one of the light-skinned people who are native to Europe.

And what do they have in common with one another that makes you feel proud to be part of this group? After all, the different "light-skinned peoples" of Europe have been pretty much constantly at war with one another for centuries.

I ask because using the word "white" at all is very far removed from my own mentality, particularly in the context of group identification and pride. That alone was enough to make me wonder what you've been reading, even without your use of symbols and ideas that are common among white nationalists.

For what it's worth, I don't doubt your sincerity and I apologize for being rude. I would still like to understand where you're coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.